"Show business is just like high school, except you get paid." -- Martin Mull

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10

Pages:12345678910
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o C:\Windows\system32>su administrator

By: Lars Anders on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Paul

o Windows 10 22H2 and nircmd

By: malone on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o C:\Windows\system32>su administrator

By: Lars Anders on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Lars Anders

o USB performance question

By: MajorLanGod on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

10

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Paul

o Should display wake up overnight when a program runs?

By: Terry Pinnell on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

29

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Terry Pinnell

o Foobar 2000 and Windows-10 sleep mode

By: dyno dan on Fri, 27 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Mighty✅ Wannabe✅

o What is Microsoft's WRITTEN promise on how long it patches Windows 10 and Window

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 26 Jan 2023

17

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Malware antivirus

By: Jim the Geordie on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

18

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: wasbit

o Visual C++ files

By: Jim the Geordie on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

11

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Bill

o Copying files -- Win10 laptop to Android cellphone

By: Newyana2 on Wed, 18 Jan 2023

113

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Carlos E.R.

o OT Can you use the wrong color cartridge in an inkjet printer

By: micky on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

19

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Jonathan N. Little

o internet explorer?

By: Dale on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Dale

o SSD Defrag

By: casagiannoni on Sat, 21 Jan 2023

30

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Rod Speed

o Mystery files

By: MajorLanGod on Wed, 18 Jan 2023

12

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Carlos E. R.

o FYI: ASUS 1660 TI EVO GPU --ON SALE

By: Bill on Sat, 21 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Bill

o Windows won't remember File Explorer "View > Details" when Android is on USB & j

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Paul

o (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 24 Feb 2022

68

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Latest Windows Update added a new item to the toolbar

By: Bill on Sat, 14 May 2022

70

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: The Horny Goat

o need a little help with robocopy command

By: dyno dan on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

38

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Zaidy036

o Firefox equivalent to Chrome clearBrowserData & siteData cleaning start pages?

By: allen on Mon, 16 Jan 2023

18

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andrei Z.

o MS Office 2021 pro for $36 (lifetime license)

By: Stan Brown on Wed, 5 Oct 2022

63

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: sticks

o One button reprair for Oxc00005

By: micky on Wed, 26 Jan 2022

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: micky

o How do you set Thunderbird outgoing message line length to a sensible 80 charact

By: Chris Schram on Mon, 2 Jan 2023

39

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burns

o WinPE or WinRE for Rescue Media?

By: Boris on Fri, 13 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Paul

o Window 10 x64 22H2 Cumulative Update

By: Bill Bradshaw on Wed, 11 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Customized View of Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security

By: AllanH on Mon, 9 Jan 2023

8

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Is there a way to parse a Google takeout email archive using Thunderbird?

By: Thomas on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Gary R. Schmidt

o Wake-on-Lan

By: Zaidy036 on Mon, 9 Jan 2023

9

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Zaidy036

o Re: Do you turn USB Debugging on the instant you get a new phone?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 9 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: micky

o OT hardware quesrton

By: Keith Nuttle on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

14

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Paul in Houston TX

o Re: 67W USB GaN adapter (2 USB-C, 1 USB-A) 70% off today for Amazon Prime member

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 15 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o DVD tray opener

By: Ed Cryer on Fri, 6 Jan 2023

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: NY

o Is a Static network connection more static than Auto?

By: micky on Mon, 2 Jan 2023

16

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: R.Wieser

o Re: Microsoft (WIndow$ Update ) eats shit

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang on Fri, 21 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Marco Moock

o How do I make Bluetooth 5 use WiFi like 3 did so I get the 24Mbps?

By: Commander Kinsey on Fri, 30 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Paul

o Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Start Ups

By: Bucky * Breeder on Wed, 28 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Bucky Breeder

o Windows 10 updating drivers

By: malone on Mon, 26 Dec 2022

32

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Ed Cryer

o registry editor

By: philo on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

15

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o Undeciphered pigeon message

By: Commander Kinsey on Wed, 28 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o LastPass finally admits the crooks did steal your password vaults, after all

By: NewsKrawler on Mon, 26 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: grinch

o Quick Tutorial: Create a Win+R Run shortcut to open any given directory in Windo

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 25 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: R.Wieser

o qbittorrent and its strangle-hold

By: Ed Cryer on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

10

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Dropdown lists and MSPaint

By: tumppiw on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

11

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: tumppiw

o OneDrive questions - rather long ....

By: Graham J on Wed, 21 Dec 2022

23

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Chris

o Re: Quick: Can I stop, prevent or stave off the upcoming December update?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: How to manually adjust "open with"?

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Edge browser

By: Peter Jason on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

13

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Piet

o How to insert contents of a file (or a line of text) at a given location inside

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

11

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Herbert Kleebauer

o Android developer options reports strange home router acess point errors when in

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 12 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o tethering printscreen digital image zoom & crop with windows irfanview

By: Freethinker on Thu, 15 Dec 2022

12

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Freethinker

o Re: Why is bluetooth 5 throughput (2Mbps) much lower than data rate

By: Commander Kinsey on Tue, 13 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o The Wizard was interrupted before LibreOffice 7.3.7.2 was completely installed

By: micky on Mon, 12 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Paul

o I could log in on one computer but not on the other one.

By: micky on Mon, 12 Dec 2022

5

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: dyno dan

o Re: Why is bluetooth 5 throughput (2Mbps) much lower than data rate

By: Commander Kinsey on Tue, 13 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Re: Why is bluetooth 5 throughput (2Mbps) much lower than data rate

By: Commander Kinsey on Tue, 13 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o On boot I get: CLIENT MAC ADDRE: GUID: [numbers]

By: micky on Fri, 9 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: micky

o Can't install Libre Office on brand new Windows PC

By: bilsch01 on Thu, 8 Dec 2022

24

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: micky

o Re: Can't open javascript?

By: Apd on Sun, 11 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Steve Carroll

o Tutorial: How to wirelessly mirror Android YouTube sans ads onto Windows/Linux/m

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 8 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Webcams

By: NAVEEN KUMAR on Wed, 7 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Do you have experience using Windows Odin / Frija freeware to find & flash Samsu

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 6 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FromTheRafters

o Does phone work better for the net than Verizon router?

By: micky on Sun, 4 Dec 2022

19

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Ping sometimes unreachable but sometimes nothing

By: Who Are You on Mon, 5 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: MikeS

o Is there some clever way to display Androd Garlery on a PC

By: micky on Sun, 27 Nov 2022

110

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o torrent an old 1960's red scare movie

By: Big Dog on Mon, 14 Nov 2022

9

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: micky

o Windows 10 and Firefox

By: malone on Sat, 3 Dec 2022

9

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: malone

o NNTP: Socket Error # 10061; Connection refused.

By: cris on Wed, 30 Nov 2022

10

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: cris

o Start up problem

By: Keith Nuttle on Thu, 1 Dec 2022

8

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Paul

o Mystery USB drive

By: Terry Pinnell on Tue, 29 Nov 2022

13

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Paul

o MS Office 2021 Pro Plus

By: Roger Mills on Sun, 27 Nov 2022

9

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Quick Tutorial: How to seamlessly integrate Android with your desktop using webd

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 25 Nov 2022

9

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o tasklist.exe /app Displays Store Apps and their associated processes

By: Rudolph Rhein on Tue, 29 Nov 2022

2

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Edge - What is this?

By: Boris on Mon, 28 Nov 2022

7

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Ant

o Sort of OT: Cookie law - server or user location?

By: Commander Kinsey on Sun, 20 Nov 2022

86

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Firefox ?

By: philo on Fri, 18 Nov 2022

19

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Keith Nuttle

o Where is the basic firefox setting to open a bunch of tabs without wasteful extr

By: Chris Schram on Fri, 18 Nov 2022

78

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Rotating video clip.

By: Peter Jason on Thu, 24 Nov 2022

2

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Paul

o Do you have adb & docker running on your desktop?

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 23 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Chair with no cushion

By: Commander Kinsey on Mon, 21 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Anyone know what happened to portable encrypted file containers shared between d

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 13 Nov 2022

27

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Windows 11 clean-up.

By: Peter Jason on Wed, 16 Nov 2022

4

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Peter Jason

o WLM - Inline Pictures Possible?

By: Boris on Fri, 11 Nov 2022

4

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Boris

o [ O T ] - [ Windows Server 2016 ] RDP license

By: Ammammata on Tue, 15 Nov 2022

3

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: ...winston

o Need smart video scene detection for dumb camera

By: Rudolph Rhein on Fri, 4 Nov 2022

3

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Paul

o W10-22H2 downloading a zero length file

By: T on Fri, 11 Nov 2022

7

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: T

o How does USB decide charging rate? Especially if you just use a

By: Commander Kinsey on Sat, 12 Nov 2022

7

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: nospam

o WTF... where did Windows Ink Workspace suddenly come from?

By: CDB on Thu, 10 Nov 2022

16

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Paul

o Win 10 does not recognise .msix

By: scbs29 on Thu, 10 Nov 2022

6

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o Office 365 vs. older versions.

By: SC Tom on Fri, 4 Nov 2022

28

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: ...winston

o I can't print to my wireless printer.

By: micky on Tue, 1 Nov 2022

60

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o The Windows November 2022 Update (version 22H2)

By: Bugsy on Wed, 9 Nov 2022

4

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Stan Brown

o Wif-Fi connections to my network

By: Ken Blake on Tue, 8 Nov 2022

19

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o How to extract a column of numbers from a website?

By: Commander Kinsey on Tue, 8 Nov 2022

8

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: ...winston

o OT The harddrive liight

By: micky on Fri, 4 Nov 2022

21

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: micky

o Windows geolocate ip address batch command

By: Bugsy on Fri, 4 Nov 2022

16

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Nic

o Windows !! download

By: Peter Jason on Sat, 15 Oct 2022

7

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Peter Jason

o MS finally start on kiosk Windows with ads

By: Mayayana on Fri, 4 Nov 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o Windows 11

By: Graham J on Thu, 3 Nov 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o Office 365 PST file in OneDrive

By: Graham J on Sun, 23 Oct 2022

20

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ...winston

o Win 11 22H2 Upgrade

By: MajorLanGod on Wed, 2 Nov 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: philo

o You Need to Update Chrome, Windows, and Zoom Right Now

By: NewsKrawler on Tue, 1 Nov 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ...winston

o Rufus Question

By: Mtemba on Sun, 30 Oct 2022

8

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Carlos E.R.

o Re: calculate volume irregular shape

By: milsabords on Sun, 30 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: milsabords

o Free Windows VPN

By: R2D2 on Wed, 26 Oct 2022

19

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o A new approach perhaps to inexpensive Windows' laptop setup w/o the mothership a

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 26 Oct 2022

8

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o [OT]EU regulator recommends adding heavy periods to side effects of

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang on Sat, 29 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang

o 22H2 upgrade question

By: MajorLanGod on Fri, 28 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: KenW

o Youtube handles

By: Jerry on Mon, 24 Oct 2022

44

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Strange things goin on

By: MajorLanGod on Thu, 27 Oct 2022

6

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Andy Burns

o MsSense problem ?

By: scbs29 on Wed, 12 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: scbs29

o Can W11's OEI key be used on W10?

By: T on Thu, 20 Oct 2022

36

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ...winston

o Keepass Password Safe merge kdbx databases

By: Gronk on Sun, 23 Oct 2022

35

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Windows gVIM remove print icon in the header

By: Heron on Mon, 24 Oct 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: John Robertson

o Desktop Windows Manager - it appears I was right

By: dyno dan on Mon, 24 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Paul

o How can I streamline using OpenVPN with multiple VPN services?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 23 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: JJ

o Upgrading to a higher CPU?

By: Peter Jason on Sat, 22 Oct 2022

15

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Peter Jason

o How does a web site know you're using a vpn or proxy?

By: harry hornsley on Thu, 20 Oct 2022

8

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: R.Wieser

o Windows 10, version 22H2

By: knuttle on Tue, 18 Oct 2022

30

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Ant

o Ping Winston: table of our of support

By: T on Thu, 20 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ...winston

o How do I disable W11 update?

By: T on Thu, 20 Oct 2022

9

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: T

o Re: Vaccination is attempted murder!

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang on Tue, 18 Oct 2022

23

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang

o Outlook problem

By: Jim the Geordie on Thu, 20 Oct 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Jim the Geordie

o Please don't throw your friends and family under the (Facebook) bus

By: andrew on Wed, 19 Oct 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: R.Wieser

o Windows 10 "Sleep" issue.

By: Bill on Tue, 18 Oct 2022

16

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ...winston

o MS Office 365 Uses Broken Email Encryption to Secure Messages

By: Nomen Nescio on Mon, 17 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Nomen Nescio

o Virtualbox7

By: mechanic on Fri, 14 Oct 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Paul

o Dynamic Cumulative Windows Update

By: Bill Bradshaw on Fri, 14 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ...winston

o Small laptop, big monitor display

By: Erholt Rhein on Wed, 12 Oct 2022

7

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mark Lloyd

o Win-10 and Foobar2000

By: dyno dan on Tue, 11 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: dyno dan

o How to view HEIC files in WIndows?

By: Zitelli on Tue, 11 Oct 2022

19

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o Is there a way to put the gps coordinates onto a photo?

By: mark on Wed, 21 Sep 2022

35

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: mark

o telehealthdave.com

By: Ed Cryer on Fri, 7 Oct 2022

10

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Ed Cryer

o Facebook information restoration?

By: wAYNE on Fri, 7 Oct 2022

8

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Print to queue while printer offline

By: Stan Brown on Wed, 5 Oct 2022

30

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o [OT]Space Force S02E07 "F**K MICROSOFT !" - YouTube

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang on Fri, 7 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Nic

o looking for ebook audible reader

By: MajorLanGod on Tue, 4 Oct 2022

13

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o Why do I have to click twice to select something in a MS program

By: Commander Kinsey on Sat, 16 Jul 2022

87

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Alarming 7-Zip Security Flaw Exposes Your PC To Hackers Giving Full

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang on Mon, 25 Apr 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o Audio ebook reader

By: MajorLanGod on Tue, 4 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: MajorLanGod

o Solid caps can blow up?

By: Commander Kinsey on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

72

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Looking for ebook audible reader

By: MajorLanGod on Tue, 4 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: MajorLanGod

o Problems with view from folders

By: Fokke Nauta on Sat, 1 Oct 2022

7

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Fokke Nauta

o Folders opening with unwanted navigation pane

By: Terry Pinnell on Mon, 3 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Terry Pinnell

o More Mouse Problems

By: MajorLanGod on Fri, 15 Jul 2022

27

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o Quickbooks exits when loading a company file

By: T on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

38

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: T

o poper blocker

By: Jim the Geordie on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Jim the Geordie

o Barclays PIN sentry

By: Graham J on Thu, 22 Sep 2022

22

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Andy Burns

o Preventing a Win 10 PC being automatically updated to Win 11 - now and forever

By: NY on Fri, 23 Sep 2022

9

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: KenW

o Excel time addition formula isn't working

By: andrew on Thu, 22 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Philip Herlihy

o Replacement for RLA Assist

By: T on Wed, 21 Sep 2022

7

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: ...winston

o Chrome and malwarebytes, WTF?

By: Stan Brown on Wed, 21 Sep 2022

6

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o can';t pin to taskbar

By: Lawrence Aracabia on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

89

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Is a Windows Android drive letter inherently faster or slower than USB copies?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

32

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Andy Burns

o Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E520 Type 1134-GWG WiFi failure - long

By: Graham J on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

17

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o MS Defender Antvirus: Any reason to switch?

By: Frank Slootweg on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

22

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Paul

o bluetooth pairing

By: knuttle on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

36

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: ebloch1

o Testing headphone with microphone

By: curmudgeon on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

16

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Stan Brown

o Excel "A required installation file SKU112.CAB could not be found" stdole32.tlb

By: curmudgeon on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Graham J

o What are these usb specs?

By: T on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

47

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o OT: Where is the Outlook application?

By: Fokke Nauta on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

15

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Fokke Nauta

o Tip: Edge won't start

By: T on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

11

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: T

o My W10 Pro's Edge updated to 105.0.1343.25, and now it won't launch anymore.

By: Ant on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

24

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o 21H1 to 21H2 Not Being Offered to Me

By: Buffalo on Sun, 3 Apr 2022

26

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Buffalo

o one folder linking to multiple locations?

By: Dale on Mon, 29 Aug 2022

73

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: wasbit

o Desktop right click menu

By: scbs29 on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

8

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o The Apple iCloud ❤️

By: David Brooks on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Anymouse

o Why is ene directory different from another?

By: micky on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: micky

o Tusk Browser

By: Johnny on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Johnny

o Firefox Youtube ad blocker suggestions?

By: wAYNE on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

24

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Bill

o Rising Gas Prices Solved (Finally)

By: Solutions NOT Exucse on Fri, 10 Jun 2022

26

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: KenW

o Win 11 & scroll bars

By: Wolffan on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o Desktop keyboard lights on the keys

By: cris on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul

o Microsoft "Dynamic 365"

By: Peter Jason on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Mr. Man-wai Chang

o My updated W11 hardware bypass notes

By: T on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

9

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul

o JPG Images losing definition.

By: Peter Jason on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

71

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: R.Wieser

o browser font size fingerprinting

By: dan on Mon, 29 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o Graphics card prices high - Nvidia revenue low - WTF?

By: Heron on Wed, 24 Aug 2022

53

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Brian Gregory

o US Cloud Centres

By: Manu Raju on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul

o bluetooth paring

By: knuttle on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

15

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul

o Is there a way for vi/vim to repeat the last command's action AND save the resul

By: Silvano on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

13

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burns

o OT: GRC Newsgroups

By: Bill Bradshaw on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Bill Bradshaw

o _Re: JPG Images losing definition.

By: R.Wieser on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: R.Wieser

o Do you have a recommendation on Windows pool water chemistry calculators?

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

11

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Easiest way to open a random Windows folder at will

By: Jerry Friedman on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Philip Herlihy

o change the systeem font size in widows 10's basic menus

By: knuttle on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: knuttle

o Thunderbird Alert Sound Won't Stop

By: Boris on Mon, 22 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Boris

o Seeking software to erase deleted data from SSDs & HDDs.

By: Peter Jason on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

17

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Peter Jason

o Replace 300W ATX with RM650 fully modular power supply for EVGA GeForce gtx770 N

By: Jerry on Thu, 18 Aug 2022

18

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Can a evga geforce gtx770 run in a pc with only 300W power supply?

By: Jerry on Sun, 7 Aug 2022

35

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul

o Quickbooks exits when loading a company file

By: T on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul

o Trying to find a setting

By: MajorLanGod on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

9

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: T

o If Apple can permanently lock your hardware for not logging into it - why can't

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 20 Feb 2022

185

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rick

o Tutorial: Working examples using Windows adb with Android over Wi-Fi

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 15 May 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Is there a way to put a command window in the background like Linux does (so tha

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 21 Apr 2022

42

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o OT: What's better? The cloud or a server?

By: Fokke Nauta on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

85

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Fokke Nauta

o speed-battle results

By: Jim the Geordie on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jim the Geordie

o Sorting in Windows 10 File Explorer

By: Peter Jason on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

10

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Peter Jason

o Re: Google claims 'quantum supremacy' for computer

By: Nomen Nescio on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Nomen Nescio