There is no substitute for good manners, except, perhaps, fast reflexes.

dovenet / Hardware Software Help / Which VPN?

SubjectAuthor
* Which VPN?HusTler
+* Re: Which VPN?Shanen
|`- Re: Which VPN?MRO
+- Which VPN?Xanth
+* Which VPN?Phigan
|`* Which VPN?Hustler
| +- Which VPN?MRO
| `* Which VPN?Phigan
|  +* Which VPN?Nightfox
|  |+- Which VPN?MRO
|  |`* Which VPN?Phigan
|  | +- Which VPN?MRO
|  | `* Which VPN?Moondog
|  |  `* Which VPN?Phigan
|  |   +* Which VPN?Arelor
|  |   |+* Which VPN?MRO
|  |   ||+* Which VPN?Nightfox
|  |   |||`- Which VPN?MRO
|  |   ||`- Which VPN?Arelor
|  |   |+* Which VPN?Nightfox
|  |   ||`* Which VPN?Arelor
|  |   || `* Which VPN?Nightfox
|  |   ||  `- Which VPN?Arelor
|  |   |+- Which VPN?Phigan
|  |   |`* Which VPN?Tracker1
|  |   | `* Which VPN?Arelor
|  |   |  `* Which VPN?MRO
|  |   |   `- Which VPN?Arelor
|  |   +- Which VPN?MRO
|  |   `* Which VPN?Nightfox
|  |    `* Which VPN?Phigan
|  |     +- Which VPN?Tracker1
|  |     `* Which VPN?Nightfox
|  |      `- Which VPN?MRO
|  `* Which VPN?Tracker1
|   `* Which VPN?Phigan
|    +* Which VPN?Arelor
|    |`- Which VPN?Phigan
|    +- Which VPN?MRO
|    `* Which VPN?Tracker1
|     `- Which VPN?MRO
+- Re: Which VPN?anthk
`* Which VPN?khanzain
 `- Re: Which VPN?poindexter FORTRAN

Pages:12
Which VPN?

<64A2ECC5.328.dove-hwswhelp@tacopronto.bbs.io>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=877&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#877

From: phigan@VERT/TACOPRON (Phigan)
To: Hustler
Subject: Which VPN?
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 08:44:05 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Phigan - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 15:44 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Hustler to Phigan on Sun Jul 02 2023 01:09 pm

> > What's your use case?
>
> I know nothing about VPN other then there are a ton of them to choose from.

What do you actually want it for?

IMO, here are good/valid reasons for using a VPN:

- Using geo-locked services, meaning sites or services that check what country you're in.
- Using torrents or similar file-sharing type services on a network that blocks them (public hotspots sometimes) or simply from a network other than your own.
- The above counts for any specific service where it would be advantageous to present your originating IP as somewhere else (scamming multiple rewards accounts?).

When you use those VPN services, they know what your originating IP is, what your destination IP is, and what kind of traffic you're sending to that destination. It's the same stuff that your ISP would know if you weren't using the VPN. I'm not sure what difference it makes which one of them has that information. You're already paying your ISP, so unless you have some reason not to trust them, why would you go trust some other rando any more than them? The government can get all your traffic upstream regardless of which VPN you use, your connections are easily traceable when the endpoints of the VPN are all known, and you have no idea how much logging that VPN actually does.

Outside of those reasons I mentioned, in America (other countries might have additional reasons or those reasons might be more significant there), I think VPN use gives people a false sense of security.

---
■ Synchronet ■ TIRED of waiting 2 hours for a taco? GO TO TACOPRONTO.bbs.io

Which VPN?

<64A2FF02.7127.dove_dove-hlp@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=878&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#878

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: Phigan
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 10:01:54 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Nightfox - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 17:01 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Hustler on Mon Jul 03 2023 08:44 am

Ph> - Using torrents or similar file-sharing type services on a network that
Ph> blocks them (public hotspots sometimes) or simply from a network other

Ph> When you use those VPN services, they know what your originating IP is,
Ph> what your destination IP is, and what kind of traffic you're sending to
Ph> that destination. It's the same stuff that your ISP would know if you
Ph> weren't using the VPN. I'm not sure what difference it makes which one of
Ph> them has that information. You're already paying your ISP, so unless you
Ph> have some reason not to trust them, why would you go trust some other
Ph> rando any more than them?

If you do any torrenting, some ISPs actively monitor torrent activity, whereas a VPN might (probably?) not. ISPs can send an email warning if they detect something they think shouldn't be downloaded/shared via torrent. You probably shouldn't trust your ISP with that information..

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

Which VPN?

<64A31D07.1322.dove-hlp@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=879&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#879

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Nightfox
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 14:09:59 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: MRO - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 19:09 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Nightfox to Phigan on Mon Jul 03 2023 10:01 am

> Ph> of them has that information. You're already paying your ISP, so unless
> Ph> you have some reason not to trust them, why would you go trust some
> Ph> other rando any more than them?
>
> If you do any torrenting, some ISPs actively monitor torrent activity,
> whereas a VPN might (probably?) not. ISPs can send an email warning if they
> detect something they think shouldn't be downloaded/shared via torrent. You
> probably shouldn't trust your ISP with that information..

that's a good way to get kicked off most torrent sites unless you have an approved vpn.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Which VPN?

<64A343D0.331.dove-hwswhelp@tacopronto.bbs.io>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=880&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#880

From: phigan@VERT/TACOPRON (Phigan)
To: Nightfox
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 14:55:28 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Phigan - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 21:55 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Nightfox to Phigan on Mon Jul 03 2023 10:01 am

> If you do any torrenting, some ISPs actively monitor torrent activity,
> whereas a VPN might (probably?) not. ISPs can send an email warning if they
> detect something they think shouldn't be downloaded/shared via torrent. You
> probably shouldn't trust your ISP with that information..

People have said this, but I haven't witnessed it or heard it from anyone who has themselves. Why would ISPs want to turn you in? They want your money. It's usually when they get a letter from a law firm that they either give the lawyers your information or they in turn send you a letter about it. Cox does the latter, luckily, without giving your information to the lawyers. There are plenty of ISPs that do both, or only the former even. But it's usually not the ISP watching out for whether you're pirating.

---
■ Synchronet ■ TIRED of waiting 2 hours for a taco? GO TO TACOPRONTO.bbs.io

Which VPN?

<64A36B17.1324.dove-hlp@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=881&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#881

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Phigan
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 19:43:03 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: MRO - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 00:43 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Nightfox on Mon Jul 03 2023 02:55 pm

> People have said this, but I haven't witnessed it or heard it from anyone
> who has themselves. Why would ISPs want to turn you in? They want your
> money. It's usually when they get a letter from a law firm that they either
> give the lawyers your information or they in turn send you a letter about

i personally got a letter for torrenting an spongebob pack from tpb for
my god daughter. it was stupid to do it from my home ip and not my server.

the letter came from my isp spectrum and it was a warning and they told me
which service reported me.

this was within the last couple of years
so i have a major isp and i'm pretty sure it's automatic with that stuff.

many years before that, like in 2011 i got a public domain torrent and again a bottom feeder company reported me to roadrunner. they made it so every website i visited went to a page where i was supposed to call customer service. then i just said there was a problem with my router and there was no pw.

now the way they did it was pretty stupid and it took me a while to catch on because i used a different dns server for most of my computers so things were working fine in most cases.

so yeah, you can get in trouble or atleast get a letter.
I wouldn't advise anybody to use any public torrent site.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Which VPN?

<64A42E7C.11450.dove-hlp@cavebbs.homeip.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=883&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#883

From: moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS (Moondog)
To: Phigan
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 10:36:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Moondog - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 14:36 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Nightfox on Mon Jul 03 2023 02:55 pm

> Re: Which VPN?
> By: Nightfox to Phigan on Mon Jul 03 2023 10:01 am
>
> > If you do any torrenting, some ISPs actively monitor torrent activity,
> > whereas a VPN might (probably?) not. ISPs can send an email warning if t
> > detect something they think shouldn't be downloaded/shared via torrent.
> > probably shouldn't trust your ISP with that information..
>
> People have said this, but I haven't witnessed it or heard it from anyone wh
> or they in turn send you a letter about it. Cox does the latter, luckily, w
> ng.

They want your money, however they want manage their own network without
government intervention. In order to keep autonomy, they must demonstrate to
regulatory agencies they are self policing.

I used to work with a guy that liked to read detective novels, and he would us
e a line about a gardener knows what's growing in his patch. It relates to
managing an area or system, and knowing what's going on officially and behind
the scenes. An ISP being transparent and reporting suspicioous activity
keeps the regulatory agencies from spying on it's customer's activity.

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net

Which VPN?

<64A438A6.1852.dove-hwswhelp@roughneckbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=885&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#885

From: tracker1@VERT/TRN (Tracker1)
To: Phigan
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 15:20:06 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Tracker1 - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 15:20 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Hustler on Mon Jul 03 2023 08:44:05

Ph> - Using torrents or similar file-sharing type services on a network that

I find that having a seedbox in Amsterdam is a slightly better option over VPN for torrents... I have a browser extension configured to send the .torrent/magnet to the seedbox, where it downloads/seeds and I sftp it down to my local nas a few minutes later. This way I don't have existing, long running services on my local network. Also, worth noting, the better sites for Torrents expect you to keep an upload/download ratio, so you generally need to keep your files seeding. YMMV of course.

--
Michael J. Ryan
+o roughneckbbs.com

---
■ Synchronet ■ Roughneck BBS - roughneckbbs.com

Which VPN?

<64A5D3D4.337.dove-hwswhelp@tacopronto.bbs.io>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=886&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#886

From: phigan@VERT/TACOPRON (Phigan)
To: Moondog
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 13:34:28 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Phigan - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 20:34 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Moondog to Phigan on Tue Jul 04 2023 10:36 am

> They want your money, however they want manage their own network without
> government intervention. In order to keep autonomy, they must demonstrate
> to regulatory agencies they are self policing.

Sure, I get all that, but I still haven't seen it happen. Plus, there is plenty of torrent traffic that is perfectly legal. OS distros, outdated drivers, shareware packs, etc. Has it happened to you that your ISP contacted you about something without them getting a notification from a lawyer first?

---
■ Synchronet ■ TIRED of waiting 2 hours for a taco? GO TO TACOPRONTO.bbs.io

Which VPN?

<64A5DA2A.339.dove-hwswhelp@tacopronto.bbs.io>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=888&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#888

From: phigan@VERT/TACOPRON (Phigan)
To: Tracker1
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:01:30 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Phigan - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 21:01 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Tracker1 to Phigan on Tue Jul 04 2023 03:20 pm

> I find that having a seedbox in Amsterdam is a slightly better option over

For sure, such a seedbox is probably the best option for torrenting. When you torrent, even for just a little, you're announcing that you will also upload. It's just how torrents work.

Personally, I recommend against using torrents at all. All the stuff is on usenet. It's just getting harder and harder to find and get stuff off usenet these days, especially for free.

My torrent-over-VPN use case is when I'm at an airport waiting for a flight. There's a website that gives magnet links for episodes of TV shows you set in a list. For whatever reasons, torrents don't work on the wifi at some of the airports I frequent. So, to get a few episodes of shows to watch while on the plane, I use a VPN to get around whatever's blocking the torrents. In this situation, I'm just a temporary device in a very public area, so I'm not too concerned about what information ends up at the torrent tracker.

---
■ Synchronet ■ TIRED of waiting 2 hours for a taco? GO TO TACOPRONTO.bbs.io

Which VPN?

<64A636B1.1332.dove-hlp@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=890&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#890

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Phigan
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 22:36:17 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: MRO - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 03:36 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Moondog on Wed Jul 05 2023 01:34 pm

> Sure, I get all that, but I still haven't seen it happen. Plus, there is
> plenty of torrent traffic that is perfectly legal. OS distros, outdated
> drivers, shareware packs, etc. Has it happened to you that your ISP
> contacted you about something without them getting a notification from a
> lawyer first?

lawyers don't contact the isps. the content owners hire a 3rd party company to handle everything.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Which VPN?

<64A63727.1333.dove-hlp@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=891&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#891

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Phigan
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 22:38:15 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: MRO - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 03:38 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Tracker1 on Wed Jul 05 2023 02:01 pm

> Personally, I recommend against using torrents at all. All the stuff is on
> usenet. It's just getting harder and harder to find and get stuff off usenet
> these days, especially for free.

usenet is shitty for grabbing files.
plus you have to pay for the service. AND you need to use an indexer site
usually.

top sites or torrent sites are the best way to do it, always has been.

> My torrent-over-VPN use case is when I'm at an airport waiting for a flight.
> There's a website that gives magnet links for episodes of TV shows you set
> in a list. For whatever reasons, torrents don't work on the wifi at some of

any decent torrent site would ban you for your methods.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Re: Which VPN?

<64A6E4E9.17847.dove-hlp@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=895&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#895

From: anthk@VERT (anthk)
To: HusTler
Subject: Re: Which VPN?
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 08:59:37 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: anthk - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 15:59 UTC

On 2023-07-02, HusTler <PLANETCA!HusTler@vert.synchro.net> wrote:

> Hi all. Which VPN service do you use?
VPN as is, no. Sometimes Tor/I2PD to talk to some uk/ru people against
the war in a good manered way.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

Which VPN?

<64A6E641.7142.dove_dove-hlp@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=896&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#896

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: Phigan
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 09:05:21 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Nightfox - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 16:05 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Moondog on Wed Jul 05 2023 01:34 pm

Ph> drivers, shareware packs, etc. Has it happened to you that your ISP
Ph> contacted you about something without them getting a notification from a
Ph> lawyer first?

I know I'm not the person you were replying to, but yes, I've gotten an email from my ISP for something they saw being transferred over BitTorrent, and it said people could take legal action.

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

Which VPN?

<64A71924.350.dove-hwswhelp@tacopronto.bbs.io>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=899&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#899

From: phigan@VERT/TACOPRON (Phigan)
To: Nightfox
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 12:42:28 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Phigan - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 19:42 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Nightfox to Phigan on Thu Jul 06 2023 09:05 am

> I know I'm not the person you were replying to, but yes, I've gotten an
> email from my ISP for something they saw being transferred over BitTorrent,
> and it said people could take legal action.

Very interesting. Do they threaten to discontinue service or is it just a "hey, just so you know..." type of thing? And, is that ISP your only option for internet service where you are?

---
■ Synchronet ■ TIRED of waiting 2 hours for a taco? GO TO TACOPRONTO.bbs.io

Which VPN?

<64A72793.7150.dove_dove-hlp@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=901&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#901

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: Phigan
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 13:44:03 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Nightfox - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 20:44 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Nightfox on Thu Jul 06 2023 12:42 pm

>> I know I'm not the person you were replying to, but yes, I've gotten
>> an email from my ISP for something they saw being transferred over
>> BitTorrent, and it said people could take legal action.

Ph> Very interesting. Do they threaten to discontinue service or is it just a
Ph> "hey, just so you know..." type of thing? And, is that ISP your only
Ph> option for internet service where you are?

It's more of a "just so you know". It's not my only option for ISP, but I've had two different ISPs send such an email.

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

Which VPN?

<64A78766.1343.dove-hlp@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=906&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#906

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Nightfox
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 22:32:54 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: MRO - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 03:32 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Nightfox to Phigan on Thu Jul 06 2023 01:44 pm

> It's more of a "just so you know". It's not my only option for ISP, but
> I've had two different ISPs send such an email.

with letter in the mail it was a real warning.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Which VPN?

<64AABDB3.1893.dove-hwswhelp@roughneckbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=922&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#922

From: tracker1@VERT/TRN (Tracker1)
To: Phigan
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 14:01:23 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: Tracker1 - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 14:01 UTC

Re: Which VPN?
By: Phigan to Tracker1 on Wed Jul 05 2023 14:01:30

Ph> My torrent-over-VPN use case is when I'm at an airport waiting for a
Ph> flight. There's a website that gives magnet links for episodes of TV shows
Ph> you set in a list. For whatever reasons, torrents don't work on the wifi
Ph> at some of the airports I frequent. So, to get a few episodes of shows to
Ph> watch while on the plane, I use a VPN to get around whatever's blocking
Ph> the torrents. In this situation, I'm just a temporary device in a very
Ph> public area, so I'm not too concerned about what information ends up at
Ph> the torrent tracker.

That's cool... since I have a seedbox anyway, I'd still just use that and then sftp the file to my local. That said, I do tend to just VPN to home over wireguard, though may switch to tailscale for convenience... I do this more for my pihole on my phone than for things like torrents though. Since that tends to be over https/sftp for me.

--
Michael J. Ryan
+o roughneckbbs.com

---
■ Synchronet ■ Roughneck BBS - roughneckbbs.com

Which VPN?

<6631FC0E.18124.dove-hlp@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1016&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#1016

From: khanzain@VERT (khanzain)
To: HusTler
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 01:23:42 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: khanzain - Wed, 1 May 2024 08:23 UTC

Hi there! In terms of VPN services, the choice often depends on individual
needs such as security features, speed, server locations, and pricing. However,
as a <a href="https://iqratechnology.com/hire-php-developer/">software
developer</a>, I prioritize VPNs that offer robust encryption protocols,
reliable performance, and compatibility with various operating systems and
devices. Services like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and CyberGhost are popular choices
among developers due to their strong security measures, wide server network,
and user-friendly interfaces. Ultimately, the best VPN service for software
development will be one that aligns with your specific requirements and
provides a seamless experience for secure coding, collaboration, and testing.

---
� Synchronet � Vertrauen � Home of Synchronet � [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

Re: Which VPN?

<66324A58.5333.dove.hardware@realitycheckbbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1020&group=DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help#1020

From: poindexter.fortran@VERT/REALITY (poindexter FORTRAN)
To: khanzain
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 06:43:00 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Hardware_Software_Help
 by: poindexter FORTRAN - Wed, 1 May 2024 13:43 UTC

-=> khanzain wrote to HusTler <=-

kh> Hi there! In terms of VPN services, the choice often depends on
kh> individual needs such as security features, speed, server locations,
kh> and pricing. However, as a <a
kh> href="https://iqratechnology.com/hire-php-developer/">software
kh> developer</a>, I prioritize VPNs that offer robust encryption
kh> protocols, reliable performance, and compatibility with various
kh> operating systems and devices. Services like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and
kh> CyberGhost are popular choices among developers due to their strong
kh> security measures, wide server network, and user-friendly interfaces.
kh> Ultimately, the best VPN service for software development will be one
kh> that aligns with your specific requirements and provides a seamless
kh> experience for secure coding, collaboration, and testing.

Hi, Khanzain, ChatGPT much?

:)

.... Adding on
--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
� Synchronet � .: realitycheckbbs.org :: scientia potentia est :.

dovenet / Hardware Software Help / Which VPN?