From: java@evij.com.invalid (Java Jive)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.misc
Subject: Re: Massive reddit Movement to Ban All Dissenting Coronavirus
Information Even Harder
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:44:53 +0100
 by: Java Jive - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:44 UTC

On 31/08/2021 00:55, A Voice in the Wilderness? wrote:

> Java Jive wrote:
>>
>> On 30/08/2021 02:05, A Voice in the Wilderness? wrote:
>>>
>>> https://dailystormer.su/massive-reddit-movement-to-ban-all-dissenting-coronavirus-information-even-harder/
>>>
>>> Massive reddit Movement to Ban All Dissenting Coronavirus Information Even Harder
>>>
>>> Andrew Anglin
>>> August 29, 2021
>>>
>>> I saw this pinned at the top of r/News:
>>>
>>> h t t p s : / / d a i l y s t o r m e r . s u / w p - c o n t e n t / u p l o
>>> a d s / 2 0 2 1 / 0 8 / 2 0 2 1 - 0 8 - 2 9 - 0 9 . 1 5 . 0 0 - w w w . r e d
>>> d i t . c o m - 6 8 1 5 c 4 8 8 7 f 3 a . p n g
>>
>> [Fake news URL munged to prevent it being boosted in search engines]
>
> Andrew Anglin and his site are banned from everything. Why would
> you even bother?

In that case, Andrew, why would you be linking to a site that nobody
trusts? Unless, of course, you want to boost your own site's rankings?

>>> Probably, reddit is the purest example on earth of organized cult
>>> groupthink in support of the government and media. But it is still
>>> amazing to see how hardcore these people are.
>>
>> I don't use it, but to me, as a centrist, the above sounds like the usual sort
>> of right-wing bias to me.
>>
>>> Their argument, of course, is that it is the fault of people being
>>> allowed to freely share information that the "pandemic" has not ended.
>>
>>> Like every other aspect of the coronavirus hoax,
>>
>> Fake news reported to   a b u s e @ m i x m i n . n e t
>
> Faggot.

Liar.

>> If it's a hoax, how come all those people died?
>
> Murder by the government. Specifically, putting many of them on
> ventilators that were known to not work, and withholding drugs
> that may very well have saved them.

Where is your *EVIDENCE* for this wild and paranoid assertion, liar?

>>> The health authorities have been wrong about absolutely everything, and
>>> if the censorship policy was that no one is allowed to disagree with the
>>> government and media, then back in early 2020, you would have been
>>> censored for saying people should wear masks, as at that time, the
>>> government and media were telling people not to wear masks.
>>
>> It is a simple fact that wearing masks helps prevent infection,
>
> No it doesn't.

Liar. See the evidence still linked below.

>> mostly from the
>> wearer to others, less so from others to the wearer, so it's a "I'll scratch
>> your back if you'll scratch mine" thing, I wear a mask to protect you, you
>> should wear a mask to protect me.
>>
>> Visualizing Speech-Generated Oral Fluid Droplets with Laser Light Scattering
>> https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2007800
>>
>> 8 dangerous COVID-19 face mask myths you need to stop believing
>> https://www.cnet.com/health/8-dangerous-covid-19-face-mask-myths-you-need-to-stop-believing/
>
> Droplets fall to the ground in front of whoever emits them.

But how soon depends on their size, larger droplets fall quite quickly,
but smaller droplets can continue in the air for some time, thus ...

> The virus is also airborne.

.... and, as no-one is going around licking the ground, it is this that
is important, which is why wearing masks helps to prevent infection.

>> Mass censorship is not the issue here.  In no country in the world is there has
>> there ever been such a thing as free speech.  All countries in the world have
>> laws governing what may or may not be said, and one of the most common
>> underlying principles of such laws is a requirement for truth.
>
> LOL!
>
> You of course mean, 'a requirement for official lies'.

I mean a requirement simply to tell the truth, which clearly you do not.

>> The censorship only of those who lie
>
> Questioning the official narrative is not "lying".

However, going against scientific research that proves otherwise is
lying, and that is what you are doing, lying.

> Do you believe that Big Brother should be the arbiter of what is
> and isn't the truth?

Whoever it should be, it clearly shouldn't be you or anyone like you.

>> Again an attempt to pull emotional levers rather than argue rationally, in other
>> words to inflame rather than inform.
>
> Many (if not most) people respond only to rhetoric, not dialectic,
> nor even the pseudo-dialectic you are engaging in here.

Which is why you are cynically lying in an emotive way to drum up
support for rationally insupportable lies.

>> Up til now, New Zealand has contained this virus probably better than any other
>> country, certainly better than the UK or the US or most other western nations.
>> Today, sadly, it has been reported that Australia reached its 1000th death,
>> while the UK has had over 132,000 and a few days ago when I last looked on a
>> population basis had the 21st worst death rate in the world.  Would that we had
>> been governed even half as intelligently as New Zealand or even Australia!
>
> New Zealand is an isolated island, and is run by a horse. Not an
> example of intelligent governing.

New Zealand is run by a woman whose intelligence and understanding far
exceeds most western leaders, and leaves your own in pre-history by
comparison. Australia, though an island, can hardly be described as
isolated. Korea is not isolated at all, on the contrary as a business
and commercial hub it is a good match in the east for the UK in the
west, but while our death rate is 197.3 per 110k and the US's 194.3,
theirs is just 4.5, Australia's 4.0, and New Zealand's 0.5. That tells
you all you need to know about what happens when proven liars and
incompetent buffoons like BlowJob, Trump, and yourself, are put in
charge of a country.

> Do you think people should be locked in their homes until the end
> of time?

Another attempt to pull emotional levers rather than argue rationally.

There are times when it is necessary to keep people at home for their
own and others' greater safety, for example in time of war. Until the
last few months or so, the UK annual death rate from covid-19 was
exceeding that during each of the 6 years of WW2, so if curfew is
considered acceptable in war, it should be considered acceptable for
covid-19. However, as a result of the vaccination drive, the UK, as
most western nations, are not locked in their homes now, so why are you
still asking this damn fool question?

>>> We are grown men. We have a right to make our own decisions about what
>>> we do, about what we read, about what we think. Even if there was a
>>> deadly virus, that would not change. If we allow all of our freedoms to
>>> be taken away because of a virus, we never had those freedoms in the
>>> first place, and they can now be suspended for any other reason.
>>
>> If you lived alone in the world, that would be a reasonable argument, but like
>> it or not you have to share this world with nearly 8 billion other people, and
>> therefore there are times when your personal freedoms are impositions on other
>> people's freedom, and your so-called 'rights' have to be balanced against the
>> equally valid 'rights' of others. Didn't your parents teach you these
>> infantilely obvious points when you were a toddler?

I take it that's a 'no' then, and that your parents spoilt you by
allowing you to be a selfish shit.

> Do you think people should be locked in their homes until the end
> of time?

Yet another attempt to pull emotional levers rather than argue
rationally. See above.

>> You have no scientific proof that such an unlikely thing as 'God' exists,
>
> Okay, now we all know who we're dealing with here.
>
> Provide "scientific proof" that YOU exist.

You're reading my posts, so if I don't exist, neither do you.

>> still
>> less that man with all his terrible faults and failings could possibly be made
>> in his image.   Within the last two or three years there was a poll that showed
>> that the majority of the UK's population did not believe in any form of 'god', I
>> suspect that proportion can only continue to grow.
>>
>>> People who disagree about this
>>> issue cannot possibly share a country together.
>>
>> Says who?
>
> Anyone sane.

Clearly that excludes you.

>> They can if bigoted religious zealots like you would stop trying to
>> impose your personal beliefs, irrational as they are, on to the rest of the
>> world.
>
> In this Clownworld created by the progs, there is NOBODY on the
> Christian right that has ANY power WHATSOEVER to impose their
> personal beliefs on you.
>
> The only people allowed to impose their beliefs upon others in
> Clownworld are progs and other Leftists, Jews, and faggots.

As I said, your personal beliefs are irrational; they are also seriously
deluded and paranoid, and really you need help, but all that anyone can
do at newsgroup distance is to suggest to you that it is better to keep
your mouth shut and let everyone think you're a fool than to open it and
remove all shadow of doubt, in other words to present reality to you as
painfully, as embarrassingly, and as belittlingly as possible in an
attempt to deter you as much as possible from making a such a
spectacular arse of yourself in public as you are doing here.

>> I've often thought that the world would be a better place if people like you
>> would wear your trousers the same way around as the collars of your officials.
>>
>>> These people who worship
>>> authority are obsessed with forcing their will on the rest of us, and
>>> there is no point at which they will stop. They will happily put us in
>>> camps or simply kill us.
>>
>> Where is your *EVIDENCE* for this wild and paranoid claim?
>
> The entire history of the 20th century.

No, the claim is specific and the attempted justification laughably
vague, so it's clear that, as everyone probably including yourself knew
all along, you have no justification whatsoever - it's just another
propaganda lie.

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Massive reddit Movement to Ban All Dissenting Coronavirus Information

By: A Voice in the Wilde on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

74A Voice in the Wilderness?