C:\> WIN Bad command or filename C:\> LOSE Loading Microsoft Windows ...

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

SubjectAuthor
* Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bugDFS
+* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
|`* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bDFS
| `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
|  +* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel b%
|  |`* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
|  | `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bDFS
|  |  +- Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
|  |  `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bRabidPedagog
|  |   `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
|  |    `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bpothead
|  |     +- Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
|  |     `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bRabidPedagog
|  |      `- Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
|  `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bDFS
|   `- Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
`* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bRabidPedagog
 +* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bOtto Schönhausen
 |+- Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
 |`* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bRabidPedagog
 | `- Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bJoel
 `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bchrisv
  `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bRabidPedagog
   `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel brbowman
    `* Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bRabidPedagog
     `- Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bDFS

Pages:12
Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<RuKyN.51889$9cLc.10223@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9951&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9951

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Subject: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a
kernel bug
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:53:02 -0500
 by: DFS - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:53 UTC

"Contributions submitted for the kernel should use appropriate language.
Content that already exists predating the Code of Conduct will not be
addressed now as a violation. Inappropriate language can be seen as a
bug, though; such bugs will be fixed more quickly if any interested
parties submit patches to that effect. Expressions that are currently
part of the user/kernel API, or reflect terminology used in published
standards or specifications, are not considered bugs."

https://docs.kernel.org/process/code-of-conduct-interpretation.html#code-of-conduct-interpretation

MS is doomed.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<21vmsi5bc0imrb6c8vo282mhdagq4m1p8j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9959&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9959

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:27:23 -0500
 by: Joel - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:27 UTC

DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

>Subject: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a
> kernel bug

I don't think we need contributions from someone who would do such a
thing, so bravo to the Linux developers.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<P7LyN.445941$83n7.399898@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9960&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9960

Subject: Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered
a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:36:44 -0500
 by: DFS - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:36 UTC

On 2/13/2024 9:27 AM, Joel wrote:
> DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:
>
>> Subject: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a
>> kernel bug
>

> I don't think we need contributions from someone who would do such a
> thing, so bravo to the Linux developers.

We need the best code (not just for the Linux kernel), regardless of the
author's beliefs.

Unfortunately, the Linux kernel would reject contributions from a
hateful, vicious, threatening racist like you.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<eh0nsitjilj0n6r3ge9gr0n118mi4mfmfi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9962&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9962

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:56:58 -0500
 by: Joel - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:56 UTC

DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

>>> Subject: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a
>>> kernel bug
>>
>> I don't think we need contributions from someone who would do such a
>> thing, so bravo to the Linux developers.
>
>We need the best code (not just for the Linux kernel), regardless of the
>author's beliefs.
>
>Unfortunately, the Linux kernel would reject contributions from a
>hateful, vicious, threatening racist like you.

You are calling me that? I say cracker a lot, yeah, but I am white.
You call one of the posters "sand chimp". You've said other racist
shit. I'm showing tough love to white people. They're going to have
to accept that I'm not corrupted and an aberration of their insular,
false "Christianity", I represent the real thing. It's my way or
destruction.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<17b375591bb16fe8$77460$639368$6add606a@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9964&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9964

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: precent@yahoo.net (%)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:21:49 -0500
 by: % - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:21 UTC

Joel wrote:

>>> I don't think we need contributions from someone who would do such a
>>> thing, so bravo to the Linux developers.
>>
>> We need the best code (not just for the Linux kernel), regardless of the
>> author's beliefs.
>>
>> Unfortunately, the Linux kernel would reject contributions from a
>> hateful, vicious, threatening racist like you.
>

> You are calling me that? I say cracker a lot, yeah, but I am white.
> You call one of the posters "sand chimp". You've said other racist
> shit. I'm showing tough love to white people. They're going to have
> to accept that I'm not corrupted and an aberration of their insular,
> false "Christianity", I represent the real thing. It's my way or
> destruction.

joel KKKrump - https://postimg.cc/23PJHV0S

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<323nsi1qvlk1qsph5prk5bu184b7lr8hpk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9966&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9966

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:37:51 -0500
 by: Joel - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:37 UTC

% <precent@yahoo.net> wrote:
>Joel wrote:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately, the Linux kernel would reject contributions from a
>>> hateful, vicious, threatening racist like you.
>>
>> You are calling me that? I say cracker a lot, yeah, but I am white.
>> You call one of the posters "sand chimp". You've said other racist
>> shit. I'm showing tough love to white people. They're going to have
>> to accept that I'm not corrupted and an aberration of their insular,
>> false "Christianity", I represent the real thing. It's my way or
>> destruction.
>>
>joel KKKrump - https://postimg.cc/23PJHV0S

You can produce such a bullshit image if you will, but it doesn't mean
anything. It means even less than the other ones. I'm black. I
encountered the "some of those that work forces who are the same that
burn crosses" as RATM said, after I snorted meth in 2011. At the end,
when I'd passed the test, they outright said to me "I'm KKK". The
RATM song came on the radio, shortly thereafter, when I went out in
the car.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<56MyN.358381$xHn7.7009@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9968&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9968

a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:43:10 -0500
 by: DFS - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:43 UTC

On 2/13/2024 10:37 AM, Joel wrote:

>>> I am white.

> I'm black.

Short of black albinos, you're the Whitest black man I've ever seen.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<9dMyN.358383$xHn7.269919@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9971&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9971

From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:50:43 -0500
 by: DFS - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:50 UTC

On 2/13/2024 9:56 AM, Joel wrote:

>>> I don't think we need contributions from someone who would do such a
>>> thing, so bravo to the Linux developers.
>>
>> We need the best code (not just for the Linux kernel), regardless of the
>> author's beliefs.
>>
>> Unfortunately, the Linux kernel would reject contributions from a
>> hateful, vicious, threatening racist like you.
>

> You are calling me that? I say cracker a lot, yeah, but I am white.

Other times you're black.

> You call one of the posters "sand chimp". You've said other racist
> shit.

It's not a contest. But if you're not clear about it: I would win.

> I'm showing tough love to white people.

All 12 of us here on cola? You might need to find a better place to
spread your message.

> They're going to have
> to accept that I'm not corrupted and an aberration of their insular,
> false "Christianity", I represent the real thing. It's my way or
> destruction.

I choose destruction.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<9n5nsi1dbdcfmqrplt8ol3rasq3c45as54@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9973&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9973

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:21:13 -0500
 by: Joel - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:21 UTC

DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

>> I'm black.
>
>Short of black albinos, you're the Whitest black man I've ever seen.

I'm both, yeah.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<5PMyN.77016$Iswd.15961@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9975&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9975

a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:30:57 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:30 UTC

On 2024-02-13 8:53 a.m., DFS wrote:

> "Contributions submitted for the kernel should use appropriate language.
> Content that already exists predating the Code of Conduct will not be
> addressed now as a violation. Inappropriate language can be seen as a
> bug, though; such bugs will be fixed more quickly if any interested
> parties submit patches to that effect. Expressions that are currently
> part of the user/kernel API, or reflect terminology used in published
> standards or specifications, are not considered bugs."
>
> https://docs.kernel.org/process/code-of-conduct-interpretation.html#code-of-conduct-interpretation
>

> MS is doomed.

It really is sad that development leaders are forcing the developers to
abide by Marxist language ideals to contribute. If the goal is to
alienate quality programmers from helping the Linux project, then
they're doing a fantastic job. Unfortunately, every other operating
system is corrupted by this kind of garbage as well. Microsoft, Apple
and Google go even further in encouraging their employees to be
brain-dead activists in exchange for promotions they are wholly
unqualified for.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<WQMyN.77018$Iswd.51887@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9978&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9978

a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:32:54 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:32 UTC

On 2024-02-13 10:43 a.m., DFS wrote:

>> I'm black.
>
> Short of black albinos, you're the Whitest black man I've ever seen.

If he lived among the nuggets and said such a thing, they'd slaughter
and then eat him. Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't get ass raped first.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<4l6nsid7b4readlpn15i74ie1b6e106b3b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9980&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9980

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:40:01 -0500
 by: Joel - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:40 UTC

DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

>>> We need the best code (not just for the Linux kernel), regardless of the
>>> author's beliefs.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, the Linux kernel would reject contributions from a
>>> hateful, vicious, threatening racist like you.
>>
>> You are calling me that? I say cracker a lot, yeah, but I am white.
>
>Other times you're black.

I'm more black than anything else, but I'm Hebrew and now white also.

>> You call one of the posters "sand chimp". You've said other racist
>> shit.
>
>It's not a contest. But if you're not clear about it: I would win.

I consider racist talk mostly revealing one's own foolish racist
attitudes, even when I do it about white people, I groan at how
generalizing it is, as if there aren't countless chill and cool white
peeps out there.

>> I'm showing tough love to white people.
>
>All 12 of us here on cola? You might need to find a better place to
>spread your message.

COLA is only one of my central places online.

>> They're going to have
>> to accept that I'm not corrupted and an aberration of their insular,
>> false "Christianity", I represent the real thing. It's my way or
>> destruction.
>
>I choose destruction.

Why? My way would continue the USA we know.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<ta7nsi569u46s4uihva19mccmdjfri7nag@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9981&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9981

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:50:36 -0500
 by: Joel - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:50 UTC

RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:

>>> I'm black.
>>
>> Short of black albinos, you're the Whitest black man I've ever seen.
>
>If he lived among the nuggets and said such a thing, they'd slaughter
>and then eat him. Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't get ass raped first.

You really don't know of what you speak, white boy. I'm from a place
where non-whites have a lot of power. You talk a big game from behind
your killfiling of me, but you're proving to be a chump.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<8b44ca7a-4f25-462d-b5a2-15d72f03353fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9994&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9994

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:12:43 -0800 (PST)
a kernel bug
From: rileyrg@gmail.com (Otto Schönhausen)
 by: Otto Schönhausen - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 18:12 UTC

On Tuesday 13 February 2024 at 17:31:02 UTC+1, RabidPedagog wrote:

> It really is sad that development leaders are forcing the developers to
> abide by Marxist language ideals to contribute. If the goal is to
> alienate quality programmers from helping the Linux project, then

pronouns have consequences. This whole "new thing" is nonsense. Grammar isn't by chance.

"They are in that burning building" will see fireman look for two and maybe die looking for a non-existent second.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<j6dnsi138kfigkqsduqomb0kp7hr7ign5o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9997&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9997

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:29:51 -0500
 by: Joel - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 18:29 UTC

Otto Schönhausen <rileyrg@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday 13 February 2024 at 17:31:02 UTC+1, RabidPedagog wrote:
>
>> It really is sad that development leaders are forcing the developers to
>> abide by Marxist language ideals to contribute. If the goal is to
>> alienate quality programmers from helping the Linux project, then
>
>pronouns have consequences. This whole "new thing" is nonsense. Grammar isn't by chance.
>
>"They are in that burning building" will see fireman look for two and maybe die looking for a non-existent second.

Free hint: you're behind the times in every way imaginable. You're
even posting through GG, which is being deprecated. Times do change.
Deal the fuck with it.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<z7PyN.429775$p%Mb.31132@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10005&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10005

a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:09:19 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 19:09 UTC

On 2024-02-13 1:12 p.m., Otto Schönhausen wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 February 2024 at 17:31:02 UTC+1, RabidPedagog wrote:
>
>> It really is sad that development leaders are forcing the developers to
>> abide by Marxist language ideals to contribute. If the goal is to
>> alienate quality programmers from helping the Linux project, then
>
> pronouns have consequences.

Only to flaming faggots whose opinion doesn't matter.

> This whole "new thing" is nonsense. Grammar isn't by chance.
>
> "They are in that burning building" will see fireman look for two and maybe die looking for a non-existent second.

That is complete garbage and you know it.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<r5gnsi9fgmo8e8bm2naa6idauf4ulbfqg0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10009&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10009

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:21:38 -0500
 by: Joel - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 19:21 UTC

RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>On 2024-02-13 1:12 p.m., Otto Schönhausen wrote:
>> On Tuesday 13 February 2024 at 17:31:02 UTC+1, RabidPedagog wrote:
>>
>>> It really is sad that development leaders are forcing the developers to
>>> abide by Marxist language ideals to contribute. If the goal is to
>>> alienate quality programmers from helping the Linux project, then
>>
>> pronouns have consequences.
>
>Only to flaming faggots whose opinion doesn't matter.

It's dumb, washed up white heteros whose opinions no longer matter.
You don't hold the high card, pal. It must be why you're too afraid
to even talk to me, anymore, you feel cornered. You should.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<uqgvpm$2a9ge$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10037&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10037

From: pothead@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be
considered a kernel bug
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 23:59:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 23:59 UTC

On 2024-02-13, Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:
> RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:

>>> Short of black albinos, you're the Whitest black man I've ever seen.
>>
>>If he lived among the nuggets and said such a thing, they'd slaughter
>>and then eat him. Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't get ass raped first.
>

> You really don't know of what you speak, white boy. I'm from a place
> where non-whites have a lot of power. You talk a big game from behind
> your killfiling of me, but you're proving to be a chump.

What are you smoking Joel?
Please post your supplier because has to be some fucking loco weed.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<3b1osi165157dpkdgn1k867m316fucf0g1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10040&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10040

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
References: <RuKyN.51889$9cLc.10223@fx02.iad> <21vmsi5bc0imrb6c8vo282mhdagq4m1p8j@4ax.com> <P7LyN.445941$83n7.399898@fx18.iad> <eh0nsitjilj0n6r3ge9gr0n118mi4mfmfi@4ax.com> <17b375591bb16fe8$77460$639368$6add606a@news.thecubenet.com> <323nsi1qvlk1qsph5prk5bu184b7lr8hpk@4ax.com> <56MyN.358381$xHn7.7009@fx14.iad> <WQMyN.77018$Iswd.51887@fx05.iad> <ta7nsi569u46s4uihva19mccmdjfri7nag@4ax.com> <uqgvpm$2a9ge$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 19:14:37 -0500
 by: Joel - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 00:14 UTC

pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>On 2024-02-13, Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:
>> RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:

>>>If he lived among the nuggets and said such a thing, they'd slaughter
>>>and then eat him. Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't get ass raped first.
>>
>> You really don't know of what you speak, white boy. I'm from a place
>> where non-whites have a lot of power. You talk a big game from behind
>> your killfiling of me, but you're proving to be a chump.
>
>What are you smoking Joel?
>Please post your supplier because has to be some fucking loco weed.

It's not the cannabinoids, it's the amphetamines and DXM.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<UKUyN.358481$xHn7.85262@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10043&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10043

a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:32:36 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 01:32 UTC

On 2024-02-13 6:59 p.m., pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-13, Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:
>> RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:

>>> If he lived among the nuggets and said such a thing, they'd slaughter
>>> and then eat him. Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't get ass raped first.
>>

>> You really don't know of what you speak, white boy. I'm from a place
>> where non-whites have a lot of power. You talk a big game from behind
>> your killfiling of me, but you're proving to be a chump.
>
> What are you smoking Joel?
> Please post your supplier because has to be some fucking loco weed.

I guess I was wrong about Joel; he gets lots of ass action from the
nuggets he lives amongst.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<rd6osidqhbb6qp900jaurn5i4e80b5s2ch@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10045&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10045

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
References: <RuKyN.51889$9cLc.10223@fx02.iad> <21vmsi5bc0imrb6c8vo282mhdagq4m1p8j@4ax.com> <P7LyN.445941$83n7.399898@fx18.iad> <eh0nsitjilj0n6r3ge9gr0n118mi4mfmfi@4ax.com> <17b375591bb16fe8$77460$639368$6add606a@news.thecubenet.com> <323nsi1qvlk1qsph5prk5bu184b7lr8hpk@4ax.com> <56MyN.358381$xHn7.7009@fx14.iad> <WQMyN.77018$Iswd.51887@fx05.iad> <ta7nsi569u46s4uihva19mccmdjfri7nag@4ax.com> <uqgvpm$2a9ge$1@dont-email.me> <UKUyN.358481$xHn7.85262@fx14.iad>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:40:18 -0500
 by: Joel - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 01:40 UTC

RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>On 2024-02-13 6:59 p.m., pothead wrote:

>>> You really don't know of what you speak, white boy. I'm from a place
>>> where non-whites have a lot of power. You talk a big game from behind
>>> your killfiling of me, but you're proving to be a chump.
>>
>> What are you smoking Joel?
>> Please post your supplier because has to be some fucking loco weed.
>
>I guess I was wrong about Joel; he gets lots of ass action from the
>nuggets he lives amongst.

Not everything is about sex, dipshit.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<82mvsil14frb8b0tfda50ntk6gl5qo4qol@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10271&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10271

From: chrisv@nospam.invalid (chrisv)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:50:22 -0600
 by: chrisv - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:50 UTC

RabidPedagog wrote:

>> "Contributions submitted for the kernel should use appropriate language.
>> Content that already exists predating the Code of Conduct will not be
>> addressed now as a violation. Inappropriate language can be seen as a
>> bug, though; such bugs will be fixed more quickly if any interested
>> parties submit patches to that effect. Expressions that are currently
>> part of the user/kernel API, or reflect terminology used in published
>> standards or specifications, are not considered bugs."
>>
>> https://docs.kernel.org/process/code-of-conduct-interpretation.html#code-of-conduct-interpretation
>
>It really is sad that development leaders are forcing the developers to
>abide by Marxist language ideals to contribute.

I followed the link and didn't see anything overly "woke". What did I
miss?

--
"The public demands about 10 distros." - Dumfsck, putting his
ignorance on display

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<VSQzN.80670$Iswd.28609@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10273&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10273

a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:57:08 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:57 UTC

On 2024-02-16 4:50 p.m., chrisv wrote:
> RabidPedagog wrote:
>
>>> "Contributions submitted for the kernel should use appropriate language.
>>> Content that already exists predating the Code of Conduct will not be
>>> addressed now as a violation. Inappropriate language can be seen as a
>>> bug, though; such bugs will be fixed more quickly if any interested
>>> parties submit patches to that effect. Expressions that are currently
>>> part of the user/kernel API, or reflect terminology used in published
>>> standards or specifications, are not considered bugs."
>>>
>>> https://docs.kernel.org/process/code-of-conduct-interpretation.html#code-of-conduct-interpretation
>>
>> It really is sad that development leaders are forcing the developers to
>> abide by Marxist language ideals to contribute.
>
> I followed the link and didn't see anything overly "woke". What did I
> miss?

"Appropriate language" isn't limited to what we would consider to be
correct anymore. We've seen people get banned from contributing or being
a part of forums because they referred to a person as being a guy even
though the deviant in question identified as a female. The stories about
that are everywhere too. Here's one:
<https://www.reddit.com/r/linuxmasterrace/comments/amqsno/core_debian_developer_summarily_banned_from/?rdt=59551>

Here's them banning the word "blacklist:"
<https://www.zdnet.com/article/linux-team-approves-new-terminology-bans-terms-like-blacklist-and-slave/>

The development community has become a joke.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<l3ae3lFovjiU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10309&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10309

From: bowman@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
a kernel bug
Date: 17 Feb 2024 00:48:54 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 00:48 UTC

On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:57:08 -0500, RabidPedagog wrote:

> Here's them banning the word "blacklist:"
> <https://www.zdnet.com/article/linux-team-approves-new-terminology-bans-
terms-like-blacklist-and-slave/>

I don't have a link but there was a problem with master and slave too. I
refer to a database and its replica as parent and child. So far that
hasn't triggered anyone.

Re: Only in Linux lala land: "misgendering" someone may be considered a kernel bug

<O6VzN.121282$JLvf.24404@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10320&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10320

a kernel bug
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:47:09 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 02:47 UTC

On 2024-02-16 7:48 p.m., rbowman wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:57:08 -0500, RabidPedagog wrote:
>

>> Here's them banning the word "blacklist:"
>> <https://www.zdnet.com/article/linux-team-approves-new-terminology-bans-
> terms-like-blacklist-and-slave/>
>
> I don't have a link but there was a problem with master and slave too. I
> refer to a database and its replica as parent and child. So far that
> hasn't triggered anyone.

The sensitivity these people exhibit is so sad that it feels as though
they are allergic to humour too. The world these people want to build
for us is one where every word and every gesture is open to scrutiny and
where absolute silence is the only defense against severe consequences.
If this is what the world wants then it is clearly very sick.