Behind every great computer sits a skinny little geek.

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / OT: Tucker is dangerous!

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Tucker is dangerous!RabidPedagog
`* Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!RonB
 +* Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!Chris Ahlstrom

Pages:123
OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<PoJxN.280711$Ama9.129283@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9507&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9507

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Subject: OT: Tucker is dangerous!
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 06:49:03 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 11:49 UTC

I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his position
by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his family.

And then people wonder why I refuse to talk to my co-workers.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uq81jk$36s70$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9546&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9546

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:35:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:35 UTC

On 2024-02-10, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
> I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
> some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
> another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
> viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
> determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
> Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his position
> by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his family.

A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.

> And then people wonder why I refuse to talk to my co-workers.

Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
about conning teachers for the easy money.

As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.

--
"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good."
-- Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uq8ep5$39966$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9568&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9568

From: OFeem1987@teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 13:20:21 -0500
 by: Chris Ahlstrom - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:20 UTC

RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-02-10, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>> I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
>> some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
>> another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
>> viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
>> determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
>> Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his position
>> by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his family.
>
> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
> wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.
>
>> And then people wonder why I refuse to talk to my co-workers.
>
> Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
> who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
> killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
> refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
> about conning teachers for the easy money.
>
> As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
> stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.

Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.

--
Q: How does a hacker fix a function which
doesn't work for all of the elements in its domain?

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<l2pv8eFo01sU9@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9576&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9576

From: bowman@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: 10 Feb 2024 18:57:18 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:57 UTC

On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:35:32 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> On 2024-02-10, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>> I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
>> some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
>> another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
>> viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
>> determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
>> Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his
>> position by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his
>> family.
>
> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin
> inheriting wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.

Reading comprehension.... I don't know if Carlson inherited anything but
he grew up silver-spoonish.

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uq8vv1$2hgo$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9628&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9628

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 23:13:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 23:13 UTC

On 2024-02-10, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 2024-02-10, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>>> I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
>>> some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
>>> another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
>>> viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
>>> determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
>>> Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his position
>>> by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his family.
>>
>> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
>> wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.
>>
>>> And then people wonder why I refuse to talk to my co-workers.
>>
>> Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
>> who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
>> killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
>> refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
>> about conning teachers for the easy money.
>>
>> As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
>> stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.
>
> Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.

That's the typical knee-jerk response from you. Don't argue with what people
say, just character assassinate them. Why am I not surprised?

Explain how Carlson has "huckstered" anyone.

--
"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good."
-- Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uq902h$2hgo$13@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9629&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9629

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 23:15:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 23:15 UTC

On 2024-02-10, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:35:32 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:
>
>> On 2024-02-10, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>>> I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
>>> some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
>>> another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
>>> viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
>>> determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
>>> Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his
>>> position by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his
>>> family.
>>
>> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin
>> inheriting wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.
>
> Reading comprehension.... I don't know if Carlson inherited anything but
> he grew up silver-spoonish.

He's mentioned that his family was wealthy. I thought the accusation of
"growing up rich" was against Putin. Probably responding to too many posts
too quickly.

--
"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good."
-- Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<qjUxN.315049$Wp_8.293839@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9638&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9638

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 19:14:14 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:14 UTC

On 2024-02-10 9:35 a.m., RonB wrote:
> On 2024-02-10, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>> I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
>> some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
>> another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
>> viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
>> determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
>> Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his position
>> by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his family.
>
> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
> wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.

I didn't know either way since I never read Tucker's biography. However,
I'm not even slightly surprised that a leftist has no grasp on reality.

>> And then people wonder why I refuse to talk to my co-workers.
>
> Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
> who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
> killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
> refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
> about conning teachers for the easy money.
>
> As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
> stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.

I haven't watched the interview yet but want to do so tonight simply to
spite the twat who thinks that hearing what Putin has to say is dangerous.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uq94ia$3k2k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9640&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9640

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:32:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:32 UTC

On 2024-02-11, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
> On 2024-02-10 9:35 a.m., RonB wrote:
>> On 2024-02-10, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>>> I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
>>> some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
>>> another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
>>> viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
>>> determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
>>> Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his position
>>> by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his family.
>>
>> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
>> wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.
>
> I didn't know either way since I never read Tucker's biography. However,
> I'm not even slightly surprised that a leftist has no grasp on reality.
>
>>> And then people wonder why I refuse to talk to my co-workers.
>>
>> Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
>> who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
>> killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
>> refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
>> about conning teachers for the easy money.
>>
>> As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
>> stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.
>
> I haven't watched the interview yet but want to do so tonight simply to
> spite the twat who thinks that hearing what Putin has to say is dangerous.

The first 40 minutes is basically a Russian history lesson.

--
"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good."
-- Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<l2qll5Fsbv3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9643&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9643

From: bowman@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: 11 Feb 2024 01:19:34 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:19 UTC

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:32:10 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> The first 40 minutes is basically a Russian history lesson.

Probably the equivalent of tl;dr for most of the US goobers. They're lucky
if they think history started a couple of hundred years ago rather than in
2000.

For a brief recap a good place to start would be the Teutonic Knights, the
Livonian Order, and the Battle on the Ice. Short summary the Catholics got
their asses handed to them by the Orthodox led by Alexander Nevsky. He is
a national hero in Russia. That stopped the push to the east by the
Catholics in its tracks. That was 1242. Since then Russia has been a
little tender about western Europe trying to push its way in and letting
the Ukraine join NATO is as blatant as it gets.

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uq9876$435g$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9652&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9652

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:34:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:34 UTC

On 2024-02-11, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:32:10 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:
>
>> The first 40 minutes is basically a Russian history lesson.
>
> Probably the equivalent of tl;dr for most of the US goobers. They're lucky
> if they think history started a couple of hundred years ago rather than in
> 2000.
>
> For a brief recap a good place to start would be the Teutonic Knights, the
> Livonian Order, and the Battle on the Ice. Short summary the Catholics got
> their asses handed to them by the Orthodox led by Alexander Nevsky. He is
> a national hero in Russia. That stopped the push to the east by the
> Catholics in its tracks. That was 1242. Since then Russia has been a
> little tender about western Europe trying to push its way in and letting
> the Ukraine join NATO is as blatant as it gets.

I've noticed the "touchiness" by a few Orthodox writers.

One of the things I learned in the interview is that the word translated to
"ukraine" literally meant the "fringe" or "edge." Specifically the Russians
living on the fringe of Russian territory.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted un-reality."

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<cce6db0c-7049-443e-a7ec-cde59fac017dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9663&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9663

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:48:02 -0800 (PST)
From: recscuba_google@huntzinger.com (-hh)
 by: -hh - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 02:48 UTC

On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 1:20:25 PM UTC-5, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
> > On 2024-02-10, RabidPedagog <ra...@pedag.og> wrote:
> >> I went into work yesterday even though it was a pedagogical day to do
> >> some corrections. As I sat down, I overheard one co-worker talking to
> >> another about Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin. Without
> >> viewing or reading the content of the interview, the co-worker
> >> determined that Tucker Carlson was _dangerous_ because he spoke to the
> >> Russian leader and asked about his position. He then proved his position
> >> by stating that Carlson inherited lots of wealth from his family.
> >
> > A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
> > wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.
> >
> >> And then people wonder why I refuse to talk to my co-workers.
> >
> > Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
> > who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
> > killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
> > refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
> > about conning teachers for the easy money.
> >
> > As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
> > stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.
>
> Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.

Tucker reportedly *received* money from Russia to do the ‘interview’.

Journalists don’t accept payments.

-hh

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<l2r76aF1buhU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9678&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9678

From: bowman@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: 11 Feb 2024 06:18:50 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 06:18 UTC

On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:48:02 -0800 (PST), -hh wrote:

> Tucker reportedly *received* money from Russia to do the ‘interview’.
>
> Journalists don’t accept payments.

The difference between journalists and whores is most whores are
relatively honest.

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uq9pr2$5ke6$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9682&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9682

From: vallor@cultnix.org (vallor)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 06:35:15 -0000 (UTC)
XL'`91kd%N::LG:=*\35JS0prp\VJN^<s"b#bff@fA7]5lJA.jn,x_d%Md$,{.EZ
 by: vallor - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 06:35 UTC

On 11 Feb 2024 06:18:50 GMT, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote in
<l2r76aF1buhU2@mid.individual.net>:

> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:48:02 -0800 (PST), -hh wrote:
>
>> Tucker reportedly *received* money from Russia to do the ‘interview’.
>>
>> Journalists don’t accept payments.
>
> The difference between journalists and whores is most whores are
> relatively honest.

-Ben Franklin

Seriously though: Tucker can't be taken seriously, according
to his lawyers.

ObLinux:
$ man yes
$ yes
y y
y y
y y
y y
y y
y ^C

--
-v

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<l2r89qF1buhU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9683&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9683

From: bowman@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: 11 Feb 2024 06:37:46 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 06:37 UTC

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:34:30 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> One of the things I learned in the interview is that the word translated
> to "ukraine" literally meant the "fringe" or "edge." Specifically the
> Russians living on the fringe of Russian territory.

It's similar to frontera or frontière. Along with the politically correct
spellings of 'Kiev' it was referred to as 'The Ukraine' for the better
part of my life. The Ukes got huffy about that and wanted to be referred
to as a real country.

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uqa70c$u524$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9692&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9692

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 10:19:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 10:19 UTC

On 2024-02-11, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:34:30 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:
>
>> One of the things I learned in the interview is that the word translated
>> to "ukraine" literally meant the "fringe" or "edge." Specifically the
>> Russians living on the fringe of Russian territory.
>
> It's similar to frontera or frontière. Along with the politically correct
> spellings of 'Kiev' it was referred to as 'The Ukraine' for the better
> part of my life. The Ukes got huffy about that and wanted to be referred
> to as a real country.

I always wondered what the point of "The Ukraine" was. Now I understand.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted un-reality."
"It was pride that changed angels into devils..." — St. Augustine

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uqae4d$v9no$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9704&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9704

From: OFeem1987@teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 07:21:33 -0500
 by: Chris Ahlstrom - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:21 UTC

RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-02-10, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
>>> wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.

>>> Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
>>> who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
>>> killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
>>> refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
>>> about conning teachers for the easy money.
>>>
>>> As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
>>> stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.
>>
>> Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.
>
> That's the typical knee-jerk response from you. Don't argue with what people
> say, just character assassinate them. Why am I not surprised?

Knee-jerk? I've seen what nonsense that guy spouts. Have you subscribed to
Tucker's Testicle Tanning Treatment yet? :-D

> Explain how Carlson has "huckstered" anyone.

Nah, I don't care what you think about fired-from-Fox-News Tucker Carlson,
a proven liar. This stuff is easy to look up.

--
Q: How much does it cost to ride the Unibus?
A: 2 bits.

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uqae82$v9no$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9705&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9705

From: OFeem1987@teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 07:23:30 -0500
 by: Chris Ahlstrom - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:23 UTC

RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-02-11, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:34:30 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:
>>
>>> One of the things I learned in the interview is that the word translated
>>> to "ukraine" literally meant the "fringe" or "edge." Specifically the
>>> Russians living on the fringe of Russian territory.
>>
>> It's similar to frontera or frontière. Along with the politically correct
>> spellings of 'Kiev' it was referred to as 'The Ukraine' for the better
>> part of my life. The Ukes got huffy about that and wanted to be referred
>> to as a real country.
>
> I always wondered what the point of "The Ukraine" was. Now I understand.

Looking at this long thread, the thought that comes to mind is
"Why don't you two get a room?"

--
Never give an inch!

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<h54yN.444155$83n7.423258@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9717&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9717

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:38:20 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 13:38 UTC

On 2024-02-10 6:13 p.m., RonB wrote:
> On 2024-02-10, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
>>> wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.

>>> Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
>>> who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
>>> killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
>>> refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
>>> about conning teachers for the easy money.
>>>
>>> As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
>>> stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.
>>
>> Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.
>
> That's the typical knee-jerk response from you. Don't argue with what people
> say, just character assassinate them. Why am I not surprised?
>
> Explain how Carlson has "huckstered" anyone.

The ones accusing him of being such a thing didn't watch the interview
and have no knowledge of Tucker Carlson's work whatsoever. They always
attack people for what they see on the surface. Their idiocy bothers me
immensely.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<qN4yN.318551$7sbb.303446@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9721&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9721

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 09:25:25 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 14:25 UTC

On 2024-02-10 7:32 p.m., RonB wrote:
> On 2024-02-11, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
>>>
>>> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
>>> wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.
>>
>> I didn't know either way since I never read Tucker's biography. However,
>> I'm not even slightly surprised that a leftist has no grasp on reality.

>>> Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
>>> who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
>>> killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
>>> refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
>>> about conning teachers for the easy money.
>>>
>>> As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
>>> stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.
>>
>> I haven't watched the interview yet but want to do so tonight simply to
>> spite the twat who thinks that hearing what Putin has to say is dangerous.
>
> The first 40 minutes is basically a Russian history lesson.

I actually found the history lesson to be fairly interesting. His
ability to keep it concise impressed me.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<YR4yN.318553$7sbb.107426@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9723&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9723

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 09:30:15 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 14:30 UTC

On 2024-02-10 9:48 p.m., -hh wrote:
> On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 1:20:25 PM UTC-5, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>>
>>> A lot of idiots consuming MSM bullshit brainwashing. As for Putin inheriting
>>> wealth from his family, they're clueless. He grew up poor.

>>> Unfortunately teachers seem to be some of the most gullible. I had a friend
>>> who's family business was selling insurance, mostly to teachers. They made a
>>> killing. So much so that his father ran several offices, but my friend
>>> refused to accept his "designated" office location because he felt guilty
>>> about conning teachers for the easy money.
>>>
>>> As for Tucker Carlson being dangerous? How? Are they saying people too
>>> stupid to think for themselves? Good grief.
>>
>> Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.
>
> Tucker reportedly *received* money from Russia to do the ‘interview’.
>
> Journalists don’t accept payments.

Prove it.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uqap5l$110hf$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9727&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9727

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:29:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:29 UTC

On 2024-02-11, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> It's similar to frontera or frontière. Along with the politically correct
>>> spellings of 'Kiev' it was referred to as 'The Ukraine' for the better
>>> part of my life. The Ukes got huffy about that and wanted to be referred
>>> to as a real country.
>>
>> I always wondered what the point of "The Ukraine" was. Now I understand.
>
> Looking at this long thread, the thought that comes to mind is
> "Why don't you two get a room?"

Reading your vapid drivel I often wonder, "why you don't get a clue?" I
guess we're both left wondering.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted un-reality."
"It was pride that changed angels into devils..." — St. Augustine

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uqapj0$110hf$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9728&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9728

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:37:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:37 UTC

On 2024-02-11, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.
>>
>> That's the typical knee-jerk response from you. Don't argue with what people
>> say, just character assassinate them. Why am I not surprised?
>
> Knee-jerk? I've seen what nonsense that guy spouts. Have you subscribed to
> Tucker's Testicle Tanning Treatment yet? :-D

Have you actually watched the interview before pronouncing judgment on
Carlson and Putin? When you do, come back and make comments referencing the
CONTENT of the interview. But that would take something more than smarmy
snark and you're not up to it.

>> Explain how Carlson has "huckstered" anyone.
>
> Nah, I don't care what you think about fired-from-Fox-News Tucker Carlson,
> a proven liar. This stuff is easy to look up.

And yet more character assassination. You're a one trick pony. Please state
ONE proved lie from Tucker Carlson. Oh, I'm sorry, did I challenge you to
think for yourself? How rude of me.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."
"It was pride that changed angels into devils..." — St. Augustine

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uqapln$110hf$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9729&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9729

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:38:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:38 UTC

On 2024-02-11, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
> On 2024-02-10 6:13 p.m., RonB wrote:

>>> Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.
>>
>> That's the typical knee-jerk response from you. Don't argue with what people
>> say, just character assassinate them. Why am I not surprised?
>>
>> Explain how Carlson has "huckstered" anyone.
>
> The ones accusing him of being such a thing didn't watch the interview
> and have no knowledge of Tucker Carlson's work whatsoever. They always
> attack people for what they see on the surface. Their idiocy bothers me
> immensely.

Vapid snark is the essence of Chris Ahlstrom. Thinking hurts his head.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."
"It was pride that changed angels into devils..." — St. Augustine

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uqaq8l$119m3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9732&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9732

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:48:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:48 UTC

On 2024-02-11, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
> On 2024-02-10 7:32 p.m., RonB wrote:

>>> I didn't know either way since I never read Tucker's biography. However,
>>> I'm not even slightly surprised that a leftist has no grasp on reality.

>>> I haven't watched the interview yet but want to do so tonight simply to
>>> spite the twat who thinks that hearing what Putin has to say is dangerous.
>>
>> The first 40 minutes is basically a Russian history lesson.
>
> I actually found the history lesson to be fairly interesting. His
> ability to keep it concise impressed me.

Every year he does about a 5 hour question and answer session for Russians
all over the country — without notes. And he answers with details. Can you
imagine Biden lasting 10 minutes? Or Trudeau for that matter.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."
"It was pride that changed angels into devils..." — St. Augustine

Re: OT: Tucker is dangerous!

<uqaqt9$11cqs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9733&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9733

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:59:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:59 UTC

On 2024-02-11, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
> On 2024-02-10 9:48 p.m., -hh wrote:

>>> Tucker is an opportunistic huckster, and not much more.
>>
>> Tucker reportedly *received* money from Russia to do the ‘interview’.
>>
>> Journalists don’t accept payments.
>
> Prove it.

"Reportedly." That's a unctuous way of saying a completely made up attempt
at character assassination. "Reportedly" the Wokesters (take your bows
-highhorse) don't know their butts from holes in the ground.

I call extreme bullshit on the Carlson pay for interview "report."

When Tucker Carlson still worked for Fox (about two years ago) he wanted to
interview Putin. The Deep State didn't want that and Fox didn't allow it.
While at Fox he interviewed Orban of Hungary — however — another "pariah"
according to the MSM and the Woke West. (Can't have countries based on
Christian culture in this satanic world.)