Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 15:22:04 +0000
Subject: Another Network Attack
From: Anonymous@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 15:22 UTC

Apr 22, 2024, 10:44:09 AM WARN [tion tunnels] 2ptunnel.TunnelControllerGroup: Migrated tunnel configurations to /home/user/.i2p/i2ptunnel.config.d from /home/user/.i2p/i2ptunnel.config

Sorry for the rant:
The "best available developer" is bottom of the barrel and the pay is less than mimnimum wage with the exception for Corectional Facilities this crap is going to happen all the time.

Retrobbs quote:
Eighty percent of all people consider themselves to be above average drivers.

It also applies to software developers! My brain is shot to do this computer crap. I'm training for Paris Olympic gold... medal sweep for sure.

Re: Another Network Attack

<09b9b828fda507c32e275339f7fe10de@www.rocksolidbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=571&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#571

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:23:42 +0000
Subject: Re: Another Network Attack
From: Anonymous@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:23 UTC

i2p Attack (bad)

From a few locations even the reseed servers are blocked. I haven't seen crap this thick in... comes to think about it never.
Most likely this time it has to do with military action regarding the former Atlantis Outpost.

Hope Iran is not attacked on Cinco de Mayo when parts of the world is joining the MexiCans in celebration. Tequila shots only! Some other liquor too...

For those of you who are not familiar with the Ancient Aliens History, this is the legend:
Atlantis was the biggest power on the planet. What remains of Atlantis are some strategic points if you recreate the tech and teritory. One of the decisions made was to bring an inbreed Rahmid GMO to maintain THAT strategic point in the Middle East. It really is of very little strategic importance since the Suez Canal came online and other economic developments. Some people are stuck in some patterns that make no sense for the current situation.

Happy Cinco de Mayo for... You know who you are!