From: admin@sybershock.com (Syber Shock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: ping retroguy - news.novabbs.org not syncing
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 05:03:19 -0500
logging-data="2672646"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Syber Shock - Tue, 16 May 2023 10:03 UTC

It appears my rslight stopped syncing with novabbs.org about a day or so
ago.

I connected telnet to your server and I confirmed that recent
messages from other servers are appearing on your server. But when my
rslight tries to sync none of the newer messages are transferred to my
server. The other servers I tested with do hand off the newest messages
to mine.

In the logs I found general information about the last messages that
were transferred but nothing indicating errors in the connections. What
should I look at on this end to find errors in the synchronization?

--

SugarBug | https://sybershock.com