From: kevin@oh.mg (K??vin)
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.gemini
Subject: oh.mg moves
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 02:49:04 +0100
 by: K??vin - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 01:49 UTC

Hello all,

Figured I'd drop a message here as I'm starting to wind down
my self hosted gemini server on oh.mg. My capsule still
exists but it's been moved over to gemini://om.gay using the
gemini hosting on srht.site which is a lot more stable than
what I've got on my own.

I've written a bit about the move here
gemini://om.gay/redacted/ab22764b.gmi if you're interested.

tl;dr OH.MG still lives but over at OM.Gay

-Kévin