Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 15:07:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about Bonita Montero and about my new proverb
and about mathematics and about performance and reliability and about fluid
intelligence and about Leadership and about efficiency and about reliability
and about the digital identit
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 22:07 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Bonita Montero and about my new proverb and about mathematics and about performance and reliability and about fluid intelligence and about Leadership and about efficiency and about reliability and about the digital identity and about personality and about vitamin C and about indians and about arabs and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts...

So Bonita Montero has just asked if i am still alive, and i am responding that i am still in a good shape, and so that to know what are my new thoughts that i am posting in internet , here is is my last following thoughts about the genetic algorithm and about my new software project that is a more sophisticated StopWatch, and you have to read about them carefully in my following thoughts, and of course you can read all my new thoughts that i have grouped below and in the below web links:

I think that the low probability mutations in the genetic algorithm permits to explore , so you have to read carefully all my new thoughts below about the genetic algorithm so that you understand how the human genetics works by also using natural selection, but here is my new question to ChatGPT that explains more and read my below thoughts about genetic algorithm so that you understand much more:

And here is my new question to ChatGPT:

So from what i understand , the exploration in the genetic algorithm is using an approximation, since the high degree of exploration permits to find a better global minimum and after that we explore in this near better global minimum so that to make the probability of finding a better global minimum better, so this shows that the genetic algorithm search is a much better search than brute force search.

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Yes, you have captured the essence correctly. Exploration in optimization algorithms, including genetic algorithms (GA) , involves searching the solution space to discover potentially better solutions. The initial high degree of exploration allows for the discovery of diverse regions, including the global minimum.

During the exploration phase, the algorithms aim to approximate the global minimum by sampling different areas of the solution space. This broader search helps in avoiding premature convergence to suboptimal regions and increases the probability of finding the true global minimum.

Once a promising region or solution is identified, the algorithms transition into an exploitation phase. In this phase, they concentrate their search in the vicinity of the promising region to refine and improve the solutions.. By focusing the search around this area, the algorithms increase the probability of finding a better global minimum, as they are now exploring within a region known to contain good solutions.

This two-step process, starting with a higher degree of exploration and transitioning into exploitation around promising regions, allows the algorithms to balance the search for global optimality while refining the solutions found.

The exploration phase sets the foundation by exploring a wide range of the solution space and identifying potentially good regions or solutions. Subsequently, the exploitation phase intensifies the search in the vicinity of these promising areas to fine-tune the solutions and potentially discover even better solutions.

By combining these exploration and exploitation strategies in the genetic algorithm increase the likelihood of finding better global minima, improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the optimization process."

More of my philosophy about the evolution of genetics of humans and about the genetic algorithm and more of my thoughts..

The cost function of a neural network is in general neither convex nor concave, so in deep learning you can use evolutionary algorithms such as the genetic algorithm and such, so you have then to know that in such situations you have to loop in a number of iterations so that to find better solutions, so for example the genetics of humans has evolved in a such way , since i think that the great number of iterations with the crossover steps and the mutations and the selection of the process of evolution of genetics of humans that look like a genetic algorithm, is what made humans be so "optimized" by for example having a smart brain, and of course you have to read my following thoughts so that to understand the rest of the patterns that i have discovered with my fluid intelligence:

More of my philosophy about the Traveling Salesman Problem Using an Evolutionary Algorithm and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following interesting just new article
of Visual Studio Magazine of The Traveling Salesman Problem Using an Evolutionary Algorithm with C#:

https://visualstudiomagazine.com/articles/2022/12/20/traveling-salesman-problem.aspx

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i have just understood rapidly the above program of The Traveling Salesman Problem using an evolutionary algorithm(a genetic algorithm) with C#, and i think that i am discovering the most important patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above program of the Traveling Salesman Problem using the genetic algorithm, and it is that the "crossover" steps in the genetic algorithm exploit better solution, and it means that they exploit locally the better solution, and using "mutation(s)" in the genetic algorithm you explore far away from the locally, and if the exploration finds a better solution , the exploitation will try to find a better solution near the found solution of the exploration, so this way of the genetic algorithm to balance the explore and the exploit is what makes the genetic algorithm interesting, so you have to understand it correctly so that to understand the genetic algorithm.

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i am again discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, and it is that the standard genetic algorithm has a problem, and it is that it can get stuck in a local optimum and have a premature convergence and the premature convergence of a genetic algorithm arises when the genes of some high rated individuals quickly attain to dominate the population, constraining it to converge to a local optimum. The premature convergence is generally due to the loss of diversity within the population, so i think that you have to solve this problem by using "probability", i mean that you have to divide the population of the genetic algorithm in many groups of population and do the crossover and mutations in each group, so this will lower much more the probability to a small probability of getting stuck in a local optimum and of having a premature convergence, so then i will invite you to look above at the just new article of Visual Studio Magazine of The Traveling Salesman Problem using an evolutionary algorithm with C#, and how it is not talking about all my patterns that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence, and it is not explaining as i am explaining the genetic algorithm.

So as you are noticing that in my new above thoughts, i am saying that the distribution of the population fights the premature convergence by lack of diversity, but why am i not saying a "good" distribution? since it is inherent that the population has to be well distributed so that the genetic algorithm explores correctly. And as you have just noticed that this thoughts are the thoughts of mine that i am discovering and sharing them with you.

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
as you have just noticed, i have just showed you how to avoid premature convergence by lack of diversity, read about it above, but i think i have to explain one more important thing about the genetic algorithm, and it is that when you start a genetic algorithm, you are using a population, so since the distribution of the population also fights against the premature convergence by lack of diversity, so then so that to lower the probability to a small probability of getting stuck in a local optimum by lack of diversity, you can rerun the genetic algorithm a number of times by using a new distribution of the population in every execution of the genetic algorithm and using a good size of the population, or you can use my above methodology so that to avoid it efficiently in a single execution.

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to understand the essence of measuring the time in computers ,
you understand my views:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i am talking about my fluid intelligence in my below previous thoughts, but you have to notice that professionalism is also important, so you are noticing that i have just rapidly implemented a sophisticated StopWatch , and you can also notice my kind of professionalism, since i am rapidly discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, and i am also professional since you are noticing the way that i am implementing it and the way i am learning you, so i think you have to be confident with my professionalism, since even if i have rapidly done it, you are clearly noticing the quality of the my new StopWatch, and of course i will document it correctly so that you know how to use it correctly and so that you know how to implement a good StopWatch, and of course i am supporting the x86 and x64 CPUs, and of course i can also support the ARM processors, but you have to read my below thoughts that explain my views on the ARM processors and about the ARM vs x86 and x64 CPUS, so i invite you to read my previous below thoughts so that
you understand my views about how to implement a good StopWatch:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and you have to understand that the RDTSCP assembler instruction provides a synchronized timestamp across cores. The RDTSCP assembler instruction ensures that the timestamp is consistent across cores and can be used for accurate timing measurements in multicore/threaded environments. But RDTSCP assembler instruction is available only in newer CPUs, So now i will document more how to use CPU affinity in Windows and Linux so that to solve the following problem with the RDTSC assembler instruction that supports the older CPUs:

- Multicore/Threaded environments: If your system has multiple cores or threads, using rdtsc may not provide synchronized timing across different cores or threads. This can lead to inconsistent and unreliable timing measurements.

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have
just added to my new StopWatch a PreciseSleep() function that is more accurate than the Windows and Linux Sleep() function, so now i think
it is the final source code version of my StopWatch, and i have tested it
with older CPUs and with newer CPUs and i think it is working correctly, and i have also tested it with both Windows and Linux and i think it is working correctly, and now i will start to document it so that you know about it and so that you know how to use it, and now you can download the final source code version of my new updated StopWatch from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/a-portable-timer-for-delphi-and-freepascal

and so that you know how to use it, and so that to have a deep understanding of the SoptWatch, i invite you to read my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will talk more about the essence of measuring time in the computer, so from my understanding with my fluid intelligence how to implement my new StopWatch, i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence that
explain more the essence of measuring time in the computer, so here they are: so you have to get the frequency of the CPU, i mean when you are measuring time , you are measuring the CPU frequency too, but in the new
CPUs, the frequency can dynamically change, so you have two ways of doing it , so you can disable CPU frequency scaling in the bios and do
your exact time's measurement, and you can set it again, but the second way is that you can get a decent approximation without disabling the
CPU frequency scaling and do the benchmark timing of your code , as i am explaining it below, and of course the new CPUs today are multicores, so you have to know how to set the CPU affinity as i will explain to you how so that to do the timing with the StopWatch, other than that, you can get a good microsecond accuracy and a decent nanosecond accuracy with RDTSC assembler instruction, but you can get a CPU tick accuracy with RDTSCP assembler instruction, but so that know more about them , read my below thoughts, other than that, i am also explaining much more deeply the implementation of a StopWatch in my below thoughts, so i invite you to read my below thoughts so that to understand my views on how to implement a good StopWatch:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have
just updated my StopWatch to support both RDTSCP and RDTSC assembler
instructions, so when the CPU is not new and it doesn't support RDTSCP , it will use RDTSC, and when it is a new CPU that supports RDTSCP , it will use it, so RDTSC is not a serializing instruction, so i have just correctly used the necessary memory barriers, and RDTSCP is a serializing instruction.

So i will now document correctly my StopWatch so that you also know how to use correctly the CPU affinity, and now you can download my final version of my source code from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/a-portable-timer-for-delphi-and-freepascal

And i invite you to read all my previous following thoughts so that to deeply understand the StopWatch:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so now i have to explain something important, so for a deep understanding of the StopWatch, you have to know more that the assembler instruction RDTSC is supported by the great majority of x86 and x64 CPUs, but it is not a serializing instruction , i mean that it can be subject to out-of-order execution that may affect its accuracy, so it is why i have just added correctly some other memory barriers, and now i think that it is working correctly, so you have to understand that there is another assembler instruction RDTSCP that is serializing instruction and is not subject to out-of-order execution, but it is compatible with just the new x86 and x64 CPUs, so i will support it in the very near future, but now i think you can be confident with my new updated StopWatch, and i think it is an interesting StopWatch that shows how to implement a good StopWatch from the low level layers. So i think you have to be smart so that to implement it correctly with the RDTSC, as i have just done it, so you can download the source code of my new StopWatch that i have just updated from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/a-portable-timer-for-delphi-and-freepascal

And i invite you to read my previous below thoughts so that to have a deep understanding of the StopWatch:

So i think that my new StopWatch can give a decent approximation even of you don't disable CPU frequency scaling in the bios, and here is why:

When benchmarking a CPU under a heavy workload, it is generally expected that frequency scaling changes will be relatively small or negligible. This is because the frequency scaling mechanism typically aims to maximize performance during such scenarios.

Under heavy load, the CPU frequency scaling algorithm often increases the CPU frequency to provide higher processing power and performance. The goal is to fully utilize the CPU's capabilities for the benchmarking workload.

In these cases, frequency scaling changes are generally designed to be minimal to avoid introducing significant variations in performance. The CPU frequency may remain relatively stable or vary within a relatively small range during the benchmarking process.

Considering these factors, when benchmarking under heavy workload conditions, the impact of frequency scaling changes on timing measurements using RDTSC is typically limited. As a result, RDTSC can provide a reasonable approximation of timing for benchmarking purposes.

So then i invite you to read my following previous thoughts so that you understand my views on the StopWatch:

I have just updated my new StopWatch, and it now also includes the correct memory barriers for previous 32 bit Delphi versions like Delphi 7 ,
and you can download it from the just below web link, and i invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views about the StopWatch:

So i have just updated my new StopWatch, so the first problem is:

- Instruction reordering: The rdtsc instruction itself is not a serializing instruction, which means that it does not necessarily prevent instruction reordering. In certain cases, the CPU may reorder instructions, leading to inaccuracies in timing measurements.

So i have just used memory barriers so that to solve the above problem.

And here is the second problem:

- CPU frequency scaling: Modern CPUs often have dynamic frequency scaling, where the CPU frequency can change based on factors such as power management and workload. This can result in variations in the time measurement based on the CPU's operating frequency.

So you have to disable CPU frequency scaling in the bios so that to solve the
above problem , and after that make your timing with my StopWatch.

And for the following third problem:

- Multicore/Threaded environments: If your system has multiple cores or threads, using rdtsc may not provide synchronized timing across different cores or threads. This can lead to inconsistent and unreliable timing measurements.

You can set the CPU affinity so that to solve the third problem.

So i will document more my StopWatch so that to learn you how to use it,
so stay tuned !

And now i have just updated my new StopWatch with the necessary memory barriers, and now you can be confident with my new updated StopWatch.

So now my new updated StopWatch uses memory barriers correctly, and it avoids the overflow problem of the Time Stamp Counter (TSC) , and it supports microseconds and nanoseconds and CPU clocks timing, and it is object oriented, and i have just made it support both x86 32 bit and x64 64 bit CPUs and it supports both Delphi and Freepascal compilers and it works in both Windows and Linux, so what is good about my new StopWatch is that it shows how you implement it from the low level layers in assembler etc., so i invite you to look at the new updated version of my source code that you can download from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/a-portable-timer-for-delphi-and-freepascal

Other than that, read my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

So now we have to attain a "deep" understanding of the StopWatch,
so i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you are noticing that i am, with my fluid intelligence, understanding deeply the StopWatch, so i have just discovered that the following StopWatch: https://www.davdata.nl/math/timer.html , from the following engineer from Amsterdam: https://www.davdata.nl/math/about.html , is not working correctly: since he is calling the function GetTickCount() in the constructor, but there is a problem and a bug, since when the tick count value in milliseconds returned by GetTickCount() reaches its maximum value that is high(dword) , it will wrap around to zero and start counting up again. This is because the tick count is typically stored in a fixed-size data type that has a maximum value, so it is why his way of timing in milliseconds in the constructor that he is using is not working, since it is not safe, so even if this StopWatch of this engineer from Amsterdam does effectively avoid the overflow problem of the Time Stamp Counter (TSC), since he is using an int64 in 32 bit x86 architecture in the Intel assembler function of getCPUticks() that i am understanding, and this int64 can, from my calculations, go up to 29318.9829 years , so i think his StopWatch is not working for the reason i am giving just above, and second problem is the accuracy of the timing obtained from the code he provided using rdtsc instruction in assembler is dependent on various factors, including the hardware and software environment. However, it's important to note that directly using rdtsc for timing purposes may not provide the desired accuracy due to several reasons:

- CPU frequency scaling: Modern CPUs often have dynamic frequency scaling, where the CPU frequency can change based on factors such as power management and workload. This can result in variations in the time measurement based on the CPU's operating frequency.

- Instruction reordering: The rdtsc instruction itself is not a serializing instruction, which means that it does not necessarily prevent instruction reordering. In certain cases, the CPU may reorder instructions, leading to inaccuracies in timing measurements.

- Multicore/Threaded environments: If your system has multiple cores or threads, using rdtsc may not provide synchronized timing across different cores or threads. This can lead to inconsistent and unreliable timing measurements.

So I have just thought more and i think i will not support ARM in my new StopWatch, since ARM processors don't support like a Time Stamp Counter (TSC) in x86 processors that is compatible with previous 32 bit and 64 bit CPUs , so ARM has many important weaknesses , so the first important weakness is the following:

There is no single generic method that can be universally applied to all Arm processors for measuring time in CPU clocks. The available timing mechanisms and registers can vary significantly across different Arm processor architectures, models, and specific implementations.

In general, Arm processors provide various timer peripherals or system registers that can be used for timing purposes. However, the specific names, addresses, and functionalities of these timers can differ between different processors.

To accurately measure time in CPU clocks on a specific Arm processor, you would need to consult the processor's documentation or technical reference manual. These resources provide detailed information about the available timers, their registers, and how to access and utilize them for timing purposes.

It's worth noting that some Arm processors may provide performance monitoring counters (PMCs) that can be used for fine-grained timing measurements. However, the availability and usage of PMCs can also vary depending on the specific processor model.

Therefore, to achieve accurate and reliable timing measurements in CPU clocks on a particular Arm processor, it's crucial to refer to the documentation and resources provided by the processor manufacturer for the specific processor model you are targeting.

And the other weaknesses of ARM processors are the following:

I have just looked at the following articles about Rosetta 2 and the benchmarks of Apple Silicon M1 Emulating x86:

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3597949/everything-you-need-to-know-about-rosetta-2-on-apple-silicon-macs.html

and read also here:

https://www.macrumors.com/2020/11/15/m1-chip-emulating-x86-benchmark/

But i think that the problem with Apple Silicon M1 and the next Apple SiliconM2 is that Rosetta 2 only lets you run x86–64 macOS apps. That would be apps that were built for macOS (not Windows) and aren't 32-bit. The macOS restriction eliminates huge numbers of Windows apps, and 64-bit restriction eliminates even more.

Also read the following:

Apple says new M2 chip won’t beat Intel’s finest

Read more here:

https://www.pcworld.com/article/782139/apple-m2-chip-wont-beat-intels-finest.html

And here is what i am saying on my following thoughts about technology about Arm Vs. X86:

More of my philosophy about the Apple Silicon and about Arm Vs. X86 and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read carefully the following interesting article so
that to understand more:

Overhyped Apple Silicon: Arm Vs. X86 Is Irrelevant

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4447703-overhyped-apple-silicon-arm-vs-x86-is-irrelevant

More of my philosophy about code compression of RISC-V and ARM and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just read the following paper
that says that RISC-V Compressed programs are 25% smaller than RISC-V programs, fetch 25% fewer instruction bits than RISC-V programs, and incur fewer instruction cache misses. Its code size is competitive with other compressed RISCs. RVC is expected to improve the performance and energy per operation of RISC-V.

Read more here to notice it:

https://people.eecs.berkeley.edu/~krste/papers/waterman-ms.pdf

So i think RVC has the same compression as ARM Thumb-2, so i think
that i was correct in my previous thoughts , read them below,
so i think we have now to look if the x86 or x64 are still more cache friendly even with Thumb-2 compression or RVC.

More of my philosophy of who will be the winner, x86 or x64 or ARM and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that since x86 or x64 has complex instructions and ARM has simple instructions, so i think that x86 or x64 is more cache friendly, but ARM has wanted to solve the problem by compressing the code by using Thumb-2 that compresses the code, so i think Thumb-2 compresses the size of the code by around 25%, so i think
we have to look if the x86 or x64 are still more cache friendly even with Thumb-2 compression, and i think that x86 or x64 will still optimize more the power or energy efficiency, so i think that there remains that since x86 or x64 has other big advantages, like the advantage that i am talking about below, so i think the x86 or x64 will be still successful big players in the future, so i think it will be the "tendency". So i think that x86 and x64 will be good for a long time to make money in business, and they will be good for business for USA that make the AMD or Intel CPUs.

More of my philosophy about x86 or x64 and ARM architectures and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that x86 or x64 architectures
has another big advantage over ARM architecture, and it is the following:

"The Bright Parts of x86

Backward Compatibility

Compatibility is a two-edged sword. One reason that ARM does better in low-power contexts is that its simpler decoder doesn't have to be compatible with large accumulations of legacy cruft. The downside is that ARM operating systems need to be modified for every new chip version.

In contrast, the latest 64-bit chips from AMD and Intel are still able to boot PC DOS, the 16-bit operating system that came with the original IBM PC. Other hardware in the system might not be supported, but the CPUs have retained backward compatibility with every version since 1978.

Many of the bad things about x86 are due to this backward compatibility, but it's worth remembering the benefit that we've had as a result: New PCs have always been able to run old software."

Read more here on the following web link so that to notice it:

https://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1676714&seqNum=6

So i think that you can not compare x86 or x64 to ARM, since it is
not just a power efficiency comparison, like some are doing it by comparing
the Apple M1 Pro ARM CPU to x86 or x64 CPUs, it is why i think that x86 or x64 architectures will be here for a long time, so i think that they will be good for a long time to make money in business, and they are a good business for USA that make the AMD or Intel CPUs.

More of my philosophy about weak memory model and ARM and more of my thoughts..

I think ARM hardware memory model is not good, since it is a
weak memory model, so ARM has to provide us with a TSO memory
model that is compatible with x86 TSO memory model, and read what Kent Dickey is saying about it in my following writing:

ProValid, LLC was formed in 2003 to provide hardware design and verification consulting services.

Kent Dickey, founder and President, has had 20 years experience in hardware design and verification. Kent worked at Hewlett-Packard and Intel Corporation, leading teams in ASIC chip design and pre-silicon and post-silicon hardware verification. He architected bus interface chips for high-end servers at both companies. Kent has received more than 10 patents for innovative work in both design and verification.

Read more here about him:

https://www.provalid.com/about/about.html

And read the following thoughts of Kent Dickey about the weak memory model such as of ARM:

"First, the academic literature on ordering models is terrible. My eyes
glaze over and it's just so boring.

I'm going to guess "niev" means naive. I find that surprising since x86
is basically TSO. TSO is a good idea. I think weakly ordered CPUs are a
bad idea.

TSO is just a handy name for the Sparc and x86 effective ordering for
writeback cacheable memory: loads are ordered, and stores are buffered and will complete in order but drain separately from the main CPU pipeline. TSO can allow loads to hit stores in the buffer and see the new value, this doesn't really matter for general ordering purposes.

TSO lets you write basic producer/consumer code with no barriers. In fact, about the only type of code that doesn't just work with no barriers on TSO is Lamport's Bakery Algorithm since it relies on "if I write a location and read it back and it's still there, other CPUs must see that value as well", which isn't true for TSO.

Lock free programming "just works" with TSO or stronger ordering guarantees, and it's extremely difficult to automate putting in barriers for complex algorithms for weakly ordered systems. So code for weakly ordered systems tend to either toss in lots of barriers, or use explicit locks (with barriers). And extremely weakly ordered systems are very hard to reason about, and especially hard to program since many implementations are not as weakly ordered as the specification says they could be, so just running your code and having it work is insufficient. Alpha was terrible in this regard, and I'm glad it's silliness died with it.

HP PA-RISC was documented as weakly ordered, but all implementations
guaranteed full system sequential consistency (and it was tested in and
enforced, but not including things like cache flushing, which did need
barriers). No one wanted to risk breaking software from the original in-order fully sequential machines that might have relied on it. It wasn't really a performance issue, especially once OoO was added.

Weakly ordered CPUs are a bad idea in much the same way in-order VLIW is a bad idea. Certain niche applications might work out fine, but not for a general purpose CPU. It's better to throw some hardware at making TSO perform well, and keep the software simple and easy to get right.

Kent"

Read the rest on the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.arch/c/fSIpGiBhUj0

Here is my new proverb in english and french (and notice that word "reflex" in my proverb means a sudden, automatic reaction to something):

"We always have the reflex to become violent in the face of this world, but in my opinion, it's the wrong way to approach things since we should have the right patience to prepare for the right opportunity, and in doing so, prepare the right plan, like a good business plan, which is a very important thing to do."

And here's the English translation of my new proverb:

"On a toujours le réflexe de devenir violent face à ce monde, mais à mon avis, c'est la mauvaise manière d'aborder les choses, puisqu'il faudrait avoir la bonne patience de préparer la bonne opportunité, et en cela, préparer le bon plan, comme un bon plan de business, qui est une très importante chose à faire."

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as is saying it Michio Kaku in the following video, that mathematics comes from logic and counting from set theory, so then i say that the universe is countable since it has been tuned, and how it has been tuned? , so i have just discovered a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is the following, and notice that "Semi" in my below thoughts can be defined as "partly", and Semi can mean less than half (just look at the dictionary or ask ChatGPT and you will quickly understand it), so here is the pattern that i have discovered with my fluid intelligence:

So here is the video of Michio Kaku:

Michio Kaku - Why the ‘Unreasonable Effectiveness’ of Mathematics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMuGcMazMzc

And here is the pattern that i have just discovered with my fluid intelligence by looking at the following video, and i invite you to look at it:

Is math discovered or invented? - Jeff Dekofsky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_xR5Kes4Rs

So the important pattern that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence in
the above video is the following:

So i think that our universe is an evolutionary process, i mean that it is a random process , but it is not just a random process , since the random process is the "infinite" universes that have processed in like "Parallelly" and "Serially" and "Semi-Parallelly" in groups of a number of universes, by combining in a kind of manner, so that to create our tuned universe, and the Parallelly is like in parallel programming that accelerates much more the process of creating our tuned universe or other tuned universes like ours, and the "tuned" means that we are just discovering mathematics as patterns, as i am doing it below, that is the result of our tuned universe .

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you have just noticed, i am saying in my below previous thoughts that both performance and reliability model Leadership, but i have to explain one more important thing and it is in a form of my following smart question to ChatGPT:

So here is my new question to ChatGPT:

"But availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance can be categorized that they bring performance, it is why we can say that quality can be measured with both performance and reliability"

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"You are absolutely right, and I apologize for any confusion. The factors I mentioned earlier—availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance—are indeed integral to a system's performance and contribute to overall system quality. In that sense, we can say that quality can be measured with both performance and reliability, encompassing the broader set of attributes that define a system's effectiveness, efficiency, and dependability.

To summarize, performance and reliability are two essential pillars for measuring system quality, but they are not standalone measures. They encompass a range of factors, including availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance, which collectively contribute to a system's overall quality and value. Evaluating all these attributes provides a comprehensive assessment of how well the system meets its objectives and user expectations, ensuring a holistic understanding of the system's capabilities and limitations."

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you
are noticing that i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence so
that to solve problems, so for example i have just solved the below problem
of defining good Leadership by discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, so here is the other problems that i have just solved by discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence:

Other than that , i think the below patterns that i have just discovered are
true, so i invite you to read them carefully in my following thoughts:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so now i have just
discovered another pattern with my fluid intelligence by looking at the following video, and i invite you to look at it:

[...]

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following video of Monte Carlo Simulation, and i invite you to look at it, and my answer to this video is just below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESK5SaP-bc

So i think that the above video is not so smart, since i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, so the first important pattern that i am discovering is that when you want for example to find the average height of people world wide as is saying it the above video, so you have by logical analogy to look at the people world wide like a dice game, i mean even if the people distribution of height of the world is mixed up, it is by logical analogy like a dice, i mean that they are distributed with a weight that we call height , so when you select randomly a person , you are like, by logical analogy, playing at a dice game, so the selected person has a weight of height from the distribution that looks, by logical analogy, like a dice, so now you are understanding that when you select randomly more and more persons until for example 10000 persons, it will have the tendency to well approximate the distribution of all the heights of all the people around the world, so i also say that we have to select randomly since, by logical analogy, we have like to play at for example the game of dice "randomly".

And so that to know my other pattern that i have just discovered with my fluid intelligence that explains the logical implication in mathematical logic, you can read my thoughts about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yEMTeWhBmQA

So i have just looked at the following video about Leadership from a known psychologist that is called Jordan Peterson, i invite you to look at it:

The Importance of Character in Leadership | Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzSiLUckjY

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, but i think that the above video is not smart, since it is not knowing how to define correctly good leadership, so i will now discover important patterns with my fluid intelligence so that to define correctly what is good leadership, and here are the important patterns:

So we have to ask if efficiency can model reliability, so i think efficiency
can model reliability since "efficiency" refers to the extent to which a system, process, or device can perform a given task or function with minimal waste of resources, time, energy, or cost, and since minimizing at best the cost in efficiency is also that redundancy, fault tolerance mechanisms, failure analysis, risk assessment, and preventive maintenance practices all minimize the cost of bugs or errors, so they can be modeled with efficiency too, so i say that efficiency can model both reliability and performance, so then so that to define good leadership we have to say that it has to be modeled with performance and reliability, since in good Leadership you have to maximize at best performance and maximize at best reliability, so then since efficiency can model both performance and reliability, so then we can say that good leadership is maximizing at best efficiency.

So i need to talk more about me, so notice carefully how i am constructing
my digital identity, since notice how i am talking about my education and diploma and about my personality in the following web link, and notice how i am giving proofs of what i am saying so that you believe me, and it is also my way of constructing my digital identity, so read about it carefully in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6zzuoraFw8

So it is not only that, but i am showing you my thoughts of philosophy in the below web links, and i am showing you my new proverbs in the below web links and i am showing you my poems of Love and poems etc. so that to construct much better my digital identity, since the digital identity is really important and it is also really important for the good business. So i have
just grouped most of my thoughts in the below web links so that you read them carefully, and of course that you are noticing that i am also talking
about health subjects, like talking about cancer etc., so i invite you to
read carefully my thoughts about it in the following web link so that you
notice how i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence and so that
to know how i am doing it, so i invite you to read those thoughts of mine in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

Lack of vitamin C may damage the arteries. Make sure you have enough!

Read more carefully here on the following research article so that you understand it:

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.97.2.841

And read the following interesting article about Vitamin C:

"Researchers found that daily supplementation of vitamin C (500 mg/day, time-released) reduced ET-1-related vessel constriction as much as walking for exercise did. Vitamin C supplementation represents an effective lifestyle strategy for reducing ET-1-mediated vessel constriction in overweight and obese adults, the researchers wrote."

Read more here:

Vitamin C: The exercise replacement?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150904144604.htm#:~:text=09%2F150904144604.htm-,Exercise%20improves%20health%20in%20overweight%20and%20obese%20adults%20but%20can,regular%20exercise%20in%20these%20adults.

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

And read more of my other following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6_-3RpoSOA

I have just looked at the following video, and i invite you to look at it:

Why Indian immigrants become rich and raise successful kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eMLAFV4cx8

So I have to make you understand a very important thing and it is the following:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP."

You can read more about it here in the following article, by Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D, so that to understand it:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So notice carefully in the above interesting article that the smart fraction of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, so smartness is really important. So i invite you to read my below thoughts about immigrants and about indian americans and about arab americans and more so that you understand what i mean:

More philosophy about Indian Americans: The New Model Minority..

"So why do Indian Americans perform so well? A natural answer is
self-selection. Someone willing to pull up roots and move halfway around the world will tend to be more ambitious and hardworking than the average person.

The only direct evidence we have comes from the 2003 New Immigrant Survey, in which a basic cognitive test called "digit span" was administered to a sample of newly arrived immigrant children. It is an excellent test for comparing people with disparate language and educational backgrounds, since the test taker need only repeat lengthening sequences of digits read by the examiner. Repeating the digits forward is simply a test of short-term memory, but repeating them backward is much more mentally taxing, hence a rough measure of intelligence.

When statistical adjustments are used to convert the backward digit span results to full-scale IQ scores, Indian Americans place at about 112 on a bell-shaped IQ distribution, with white Americans at 100. 112 is the 79th percentile of the white distribution. For more context, consider that Ashkenazi Jews are a famously intelligent ethnic group, and their mean IQ is somewhere around 110."

Read more here:

https://www.forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html?sh=48b60817583b

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.” But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are making USA a rich country.

And read also the following interesting article so that to understand more:

"Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech. Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies. Researchers have found that more than enough students graduate from American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B system, to get foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in that view, tech companies can hire just about anyone from anywhere in the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories. They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely reimagine what widgets should do in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5 percent of the world’s population; it stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority of its revenues and profits, the engine that allows it to hire thousands of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran, and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to new ideas."

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

And so that to understand more about how Arabs are smart, i invite you
to read my following thoughts so that to understand my views:

As the jews are smart people, I think that Arabs are smart people too, since other than the smart Arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999, read about it below, there is a new smart Arab from Egypt who has just invented the fastest optical “transistor” that is a million times faster than the speed of the current semiconductor-based transistor, and you can read about it in the following two articles:

Egyptian world of attoseconds.. the fastest optical “transistor”

Read more here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyptian-world-of-attoseconds-the-fastest-optical-transistor.761639/

And read also in the following article:

Optical switching at record speeds opens door for ultrafast, light-based electronics and computers

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2023-03-optical-door-ultrafast-light-based-electronics.html

And you can read the following web page about the arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ahmed-Zewail

And I think that arabs are smart people, read also the following article about arab american immigrants so that to notice it:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally, distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361), Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The innovative flair arab Inventors bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

And read the following interesting article about arabs:

Research: Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative

It turns out that the U.S. is a major home for Arab inventors. In the five-year period from 2009 to 2013, there were 8,786 U.S. patent applications in our data set that had at least one Arab inventor. Of the total U.S. patent applications, 3.4% had at least one Arab inventor, despite the fact that Arab inventors represent only 0.3% of the total population.

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2017/02/arab-inventors-make-the-u-s-more-innovative

And so that to notice how Arabs are smart people, i invite you to read
my following thoughts about them on the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/MPEszysNKhw

And you can read my thoughts in the following web links:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/zJOMldt6wQ4

And here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/SjBB8Wd-kGI

So you can read my new thoughts about artificial intelligence and about the limitations of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HualRt6YYJI

So then i also invite you to read my beautiful poems of Love and
poems that are in accordance with my above new proverb in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6zzuoraFw8

So you can read my new thoughts about artificial intelligence and about the limitations of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 etc. in the following two web links:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mb6EO-h7ZXU

And here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HualRt6YYJI

And you can read my poems of Love and poems and you can read about my personality and about my Diploma and about my other thoughts in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6zzuoraFw8

And you can read more about my thoughts about productivity and capitalism and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

And i invite you to read carefully my thoughts on different subjects in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kqqhSWKK1x8

And i invite you to read carefully my following thoughts on different subjects and you can read my new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kqqhSWKK1x8

And here is my just new proverb in english and french:

"Amidst the world's urgency, patience prevails as a virtuous ally, bearing fruits of sweetness."

"En plein tumulte du monde, la patience prévaut en tant qu'alliée vertueuse, portant des fruits de douceur."

And of course here is more of my philosophy about the mathematical modeling of the Jackson network and about mathematics and more of my thoughts, you can read it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yEMTeWhBmQA

And read more of my following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6_-3RpoSOA

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o More of my philosophy about Bonita Montero and about my new proverb

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 19 Jul 2023

3Amine Moulay Ramdane