Newsgroups: comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 04:53:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Command line to get latest version and compile an App.
From: stefan.ungemach@bingo-ev.de (Stefan Ungemach)
 by: Stefan Ungemach - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 12:53 UTC

Philippe Bayard (Belgium) schrieb am Freitag, 6. April 2018 um 12:39:31 UTC+2:
> Hi everyone,
>
> i'm now able to update from source control, touch, compile, and build my app from an external exe.
>
> One more question, is there a way to reindex project from my app like the reindex exe does?
> And is there a way to attach to an existing instance of adam?
> Right now, i must close my current IDE to do any action, it would be nice, like VOPP to attach myself to the IDE

Hi Jean-Philippe,

sorry for the stupid question - but does "external exe" mean you have written something in VO, in RepoScript or in some other way?

I want to solve the same problem, plus importing a list of AEFs from source control into an existing project. If possible I try to avoid reinventing the wheel - could you please share your knowledge (maybe even a whole script if that's not too much of a desire) with me?

Thanks in advance
Stefan

Re: Command line to get latest version and compile an App.

<e85ae787-445c-497e-91ec-a0c374caa187n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=991&group=comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects#991

Newsgroups: comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 01:42:30 -0800 (PST)
From: jls@igsoft.be (j...@igsoft.be)
 by: j...@igsoft.be - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 09:42 UTC

hello Stefan
Jean Philippe is working elsewhere now.
But, yes he has build an app in VO that manage the functions of ADAM
With this app we can:
- get latest version from soucre control of all apps in a vo project
- touch all
- compile
- build

Jean Luc