From: pragmada@pragmada.x10hosting.com (PragmAda Software Engineering)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
Subject: [Reminder] The PragmAda Reusable Components
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 10:38:17 +0200
 by: PragmAda Software En - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 08:38 UTC

The PragmARCs are a library of (mostly) useful Ada reusable components
provided as source code under the GMGPL or BSD 3-Clause license at
https://github.com/jrcarter/PragmARC.

This reminder will be posted about every six months so that newcomers
become aware of the PragmARCs. I presume that those who want
notification when the PragmARCs are updated have used Github's
notification mechanism to receive them, so I no longer post update
announcements. Anyone who wants to receive notifications without using
Github's mechanism should contact me directly.

--
Jeffrey R. Carter, President
PragmAda Software Engineering