The meek shall inherit the earth; the rest of us will go to the stars.

devel / comp.lang.ada / Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposal

SubjectAuthor
* Ada Monthly Meeting proposalFernando Oleo Blanco
+* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalAdaMagica
|+- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalMaxim Reznik
|`* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalFernando Oleo Blanco
| `- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalyossep Binyoum
+- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalAnton F.
+- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalStéphane Rivière
+* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalStephen Leake
|`- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalMaxim Reznik
+* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalAda Forge
|+* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalRod Kay
||`* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalAda Forge
|| `* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalFernando Oleo Blanco
||  `* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalFernando Oleo Blanco
||   `- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalamo...@unizar.es
|`- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalLuke A. Guest
`* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalFernando Oleo Blanco
 +- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalSimon Wright
 +- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalJeffrey R.Carter
 +* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalBen Bacarisse
 |`- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalFernando Oleo Blanco
 +- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalfrances...@gmail.com
 +- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalamo...@unizar.es
 `* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalA.J.
  `* Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalFernando Oleo Blanco
   `- Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposalKeith Thompson

Pages:12
Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposal

<87r0r4yxcv.fsf@nosuchdomain.example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=9653&group=comp.lang.ada#9653

From: Keith.S.Thompson+u@gmail.com (Keith Thompson)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
Subject: Re: Ada Monthly Meeting proposal
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 13:22:56 -0700
sha1:y7p0j5zH6r0NdDav3dGqOSKVRAY=
 by: Keith Thompson - Thu, 25 May 2023 20:22 UTC

Fernando Oleo Blanco <irvise_ml@irvise.xyz> writes:
> Hi all and specially A.J.
>
> I will try to make the meeting happen. I made the announcement here [1].
>
> If you would like to participate, save the date! If you have any ideas
> or proposals, they are welcome (this goes specially to you A.J., I
> assume you would like to present :).
>
> There is a bit more info in the link if anybody else is interested. I
> will select the exact time next week.
>
> [1] https://forum.ada-lang.io/t/ada-monthly-meeting/384/2?u=irvise

The proposed time is 12:00 or 13:00 UTC on Sat 2023-06-03.

That's 05:00 or 06:00 in the US Pacific time zone (California et al).

I understand that scheduling meetings for an international audience
is hard. I might join if it's later in the day in my time zone
-- but I wouldn't have much to contribute anyway, so please don't
base your decision on that. But I suspect a lot of people in the
US won't join if it's that early.

Will write code for food.