Newsgroups: comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 01:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ReportPro 2 some reports slow
From: martinimber@googlemail.com (Martin)
 by: Martin - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 08:40 UTC

Hello All

Finally back on after losing my NG access due to PC failure. Now using an old email address I found.

Got a wierd problem with ReportPro, latest version.

Sunning in site from loader finishing to report displaying can be up to 40 seconds, on my PC with SSD a bit quicker, pressing preview on the report in the designer using SAME data, almost instant.

I am using CDX driver on the C: to read temporary files.

Also we when updated the source was not purchased, are we still able to buy source and is it compilable with ordinary VO 2.8 SP4?

Thanks

Martin

Re: ReportPro 2 some reports slow

<ikg91fFdq4lU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=870&group=comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects#870

From: wriedmann@gmail.com (Wolfgang Riedmann)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects
Subject: Re: ReportPro 2 some reports slow
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 13:34:05 +0200
 by: Wolfgang Riedmann - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 11:34 UTC

Hi Martin,

cannot say anything about ReportPro as I don't use it myself.

> Also we when updated the source was not purchased, are we still able
> to buy source and is it compilable with ordinary VO 2.8 SP4?

GrafX is out of business, but you can buy ReportPro here:
https://www.xsharp.eu/store/shop/VO-3rd-party-products-c88768013

It will not be the version you have, but a newer one with several bug
fixes and enhancements.

Wolfgang