Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 15:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy of is it about egoism and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sat, 14 May 2022 22:19 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy of is it about egoism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i think that humans are egoistic,
so you have to be smart and understand that the being egoistic doesn't
mean to be bad, since i think that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith has said the following:

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations",

But i am highly smart and i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence in the above saying of Adam Smith, and this pattern
looks like the pattern of utilitarianism that i have also discovered with my fluid intelligence, and read about it below, since in egoism also makes you responsability, i mean so that to be properity and happiness of nations you have also to be individual responsability about it, and notice that there is what we call individual egoism and societal egoism , but eventhough they are egoism, i think they are also greatly regulated by the fact that we have to be the global world's responsability so that to be properity and happiness of nations, so now you are understanding that egoism doesn't mean that it is bad, and here is also what i have said about utilitarianism and more so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about smartness and about discovering patterns and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, i think that inventing sophisticated theorems in mathematics is also discovering smart patterns with your fluid intelligence, it is why i am inventing my thoughts by also discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence , but notice that discovering patterns in mathematics is like a low level way of doing like in microeconomics, but discovering patterns can be in a high level way like in macroeconomics, and here is an example of how i am doing it quickly, read my following thoughts about Nikola Tesla and about Garry Tan that i have invented quickly so that to notice how i am discovering smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in a high level way:

More of my philosophy of how i am smart and about what is smartness..

I think i am smart, and i think that smartness is not doing
mathematics, i think being highly smart is discovering smart patterns and composing smartly other patterns with those patterns etc. so i will
give you my examples of how i am genetically highly smart, so read
carefully my following thoughts and notice how i have quickly
read a saying of Nikola Tesla and how i have rapidly discovered
smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in a form of my
showing that Nikola Tesla is not correct thinking and by discovering
other patterns with my fluid intelligence in a form of my invention of my new proverb below etc. so read carefully my following thoughts and you will notice that being highly smart is also quickly discovering smart patterns in the way i am doing it below(and notice below the other smart patterns that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence when i am rapidly showing that Garry Tan is not correct thinking):

More of my philosophy about Nikola Tesla and my proverbs and more..

I have just looked at the following video of the sayings of Nikola Tesla, and you can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla, and you can look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQ-o6R2wac

And i think Nikola Tesla doesn't look like me, Since of course i am also an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, but i don't think Nikola Tesla was a wise type of person like me(and i think it is also genetical in me), since for example he is saying the following saying in the above video:

"Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
be alone, that is when ideas are born"

So i think that the above saying from Nikola Tesla is not smart at all, since creativity needs convergent and divergent thinking, and divergent thinking needs to "collect" information and data from other people so that to be efficient, and i also think that creativity is the mother of invention, so this is why Nikola Tesla is not smart by saying the above saying, and here is more of my smart thoughts about it so that you understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about divergent and convergent thinking and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

5 Life-changing books YOU MUST READ in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZd2dn8IJ4

I think i am smart, and notice that he is talking about the book called "The one thing", and he is saying that we have to be focused on doing one thing at a time because it is good for productivity, and he is saying that doing many things at the same time is not good for productivity, but i think i am smart and i say he is not smart and he is not correct to say so, because we can do many things at the same time and be like divergent thinking before doing one thing at a time and be like convergent thinking, and this kind of efficient "balance" like between convergent and divergent thinking makes the efficient thinking, and here is my new proverb about my methodology:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about an IQ test for the highly smart and more..

I think i am really smart and here is a smart IQ test for the highly smart:

So notice what is saying in the following video the known Garry Tan that is an asian from USA about the how to become rich and notice that he attended Stanford University from 1999 to 2003, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Systems Engineering:

So I invite you to look at his following video that speaks
about how to become rich:

STOP Chasing Money -- Chase WEALTH. | How To get RICH | Garry Tan's Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t

The person that is speaking on the above video is called Garry Tan,
and here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Tan

And I think i am smart and i invite you to look at the following
"defect" or "bug" of the above video, look here at what he is saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t=425s

So notice that he is saying that so that to become rich you have to be the following:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
has, especially in combination that are rare. If you can rebound the
ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame
basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and
in life."

But it is like an IQ test for the highly smart, since i am quickly discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that he is trying to abstract the way of becoming rich by also saying:

"If you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and in life."

But the pattern that i am quickly discovering with my fluid intelligence is that even if you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, the becoming rich is also not only dependent on the supply but also on the "demand", so if the demand doesn't want to give you enough money so that to become rich , you will still not become rich,
so if you are smart you will also notice that it is also about usefulness, since the demand can find the giving enough money to make
you rich not useful for his pocket, so Garry Tan in the above saying of the video is not so smart, since he is not taking into account the factor that we call usefulness to consumers. So the person on the above video has forgot the very basis of what is it of something has to be useful for the consumers or customers, so read my following smart "redefinition" of Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the
definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and
well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy of is it about egoism and more of my thoughts..