I bet the human brain is a kludge. -- Marvin Minsky

devel / comp.lang.prolog / Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

SubjectAuthor
* ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFDGraham Cooper
+* Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFDMostowski Collapse

Pages:123
Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<f3b8b8e3-fffa-4bb4-a450-52ae3b656169n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=624&group=comp.lang.prolog#624

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 13:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 20:44 UTC

On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 10:21:42 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of

Insane idiot Jan Burse on why no-one in Swiss ETH can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- they are still with their mindless Boole logic of 1 OR 2 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 2:29:49 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> Ok one can press directly the Conc button:

Jan Burse and Andrew Beal & ETH's_Urs Lang,Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer, Emmanuel Kowalski too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 12:22:58 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> brain farto, this is easy:

j4n bur53

Jun 13

Re: tool to help find primes Re: primes in vicinity of 10^603 "thousand snapshot" #285 Correcting Math 3rd ed

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 12:22:58 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> brain farto, this is easy:

Jun 13

j4n bur53 Thats a funny prime number: 11^255426+255426^11 Attributed to

Jun 13

j4n bur53 Now you should say what the Miller test says for: 1000...001 = 10^n + 1 = 5^n*2^n + 1

Jun 13

j4n bur53 BTW: This is a nice quick incomplete intro to AKS test: Fool-Proof Test for Primes - Numberphile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvMSRWTE2mI Was playing around with it today, if you put x=-1 in: (x-1)^p - (x^p-1) = 0 (mod p) You get

Jun 13
j4n bur53 If you have modpow you don't need bignums for thesem examples. I didn't find modpow in the Prolog system, so I used bignums nevertheless for the little Fermat test. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/biginteger-modpow-method-in-java/

Jun 14

j4n bur53 brain farto, do we have some primes: 10^(2^n) + 1 is prime ? for n > 1 Using Fermats little theorem, I can refute n=2..13, they are all not prime: ?- between(2,13,K), X is 10^(2^K)+1, write(10^(2^K)+1), (test2(X) ->

Jun 14
j4n bur53 Now thats a funny observation, for Mersenne Primes, Mp, calculating modulo, is a simple operation, it is said to calculate for y with 2p bits, taking y mod Mp, is like adding the higher order half bits to the lower order half bits. Here is a

Jun 14
j4n bur53 Now thats funny, modulo the brain farto number, is not addition, but rather subtraction: ?- X is 12345678 mod 9999. X = 6912. ?- X is 1234+5678. X = 6912. ?- X is 12345678 mod 10001. X = 4444. ?- X is 5678-1234.

j4n bur53
7:37 PM (3 hours ago)

Re: brain farto doesn't know anything about primes

AP writes: no I think it is quite legal for Jan Burse to fart in class at ETH and in Andrew Beal's bank. But that is typical insane Jan Burse who has a fixation on farting, never doing any math or science.

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 7:53:24 PM UTC-6, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> BTW: AP Brain...

Here is where petty criminal Jan Burse tore down Archimedes Plutonium wikipedia page

        •        (cur | prev) 14:09, 6 March 2017‎ DMacks (talk | contribs)‎ . . (20,500 bytes) (+1,287)‎ . . (unexplained removal of on-topic and somewhat-cited content Undid revision 768910666 by Janburse (talk)) (undo)
        •        (cur | prev) 13:51, 6 March 2017‎ Janburse (talk | contribs)‎ . . (19,213 bytes) (-1,287)‎ . . (→‎Eccentric believers) (undo)

At about the same time as Burse tearing down AP's Wikipedia page a forgery in the name of Archimedes Plutonium to Stack Exchange in that same year, and since both Burse and Christensen posted to sci.math saying they approved of the forgery makes one suspicious that Burse and Christensen are connected to the forgery::

Here is the nonsense appearing under my name---

Archimedes Plutonium
438 ●10
Profile
Activity
This user has not filled their about me section yet.
4
answers
20
questions
~1k
people reached
Communities (2)
Mathematics
438 ●10
MathOverflow
101 ●3
Top Tags (12)
complex-analysis
10
score
14
posts
58
posts %
proof-verification
6
score
15
posts
62
posts %
proof-writing
4
score
9
posts
38
posts %
real-analysis
3
score
3
posts
12
posts %
uniform-convergence
1
score
2
posts
8
posts %
absolute-convergence
1
score
2
posts
8
posts %
View all tags →
Top Posts (24)
Sort
8
Prove that ∑∞n=0anzn

 converges absolutely and uniformly in D
..
Sep 5 '17
4
Munkres Topology, page 102, question 19:a
Sep 5 '17
4
What is the closure of (0,1)
 in Rk
?
Aug 28 '17
4
If the complex series ∑∞

Still there-- the forged entry Mr. Atwood & Spolsky, still there

User Archimedes Plutonium - Mathematics Stack ...
archimedes plutonium from math.stackexchange.com
Archimedes Plutonium top 56% overall. Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them. 4 answers. 20 questions. ~1k people reached. Member for 6 months; 113 profile views; Last seen Nov 9 '17 at ...

Jan Burse 6 year violent insane stalker Swiss. Violent in tearing down people's website.

Swiss: you are known for shepherding, why not shepherd home this insane poster of Jan Burse, before he hurts someone or lands in jail.

ETH Zurich

Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
Emmanuel Kowalski
Urs Lang
Rahul Pandharipande
Richard Pink
Tristan Riviere
Dietmar Salamon
Martin Schweizer
Mete Soner
Michael Struwe
Benjamin Sudakov
Alain Sznitman
Josef Teichmann
Wendelin Werner
Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

University Bern
Christian Leumann
Walter Benjamin
Emil Theodor Kocher
Kurt Wuthrich
Friedrich Durrenmatt
Daniel Vassella
Rene Fasel
Mani Matter

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Switzerland?

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math where they had a ill-defined infinity; they had the fakery of Limit concept; and they had the fakery of a continuum.

The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus basically says the integral is inverse to the derivative and the derivative is inverse to the integral. By inverse is meant that you can go to one given the other and vice versa, such as add is the inverse of subtract, so if we had 10 + 4 = 14 then the inverse is subtract 4 and we have 14-4 = 10 back to 10 where we started from. And the geometry proof involves a rectangle and a right triangle hinged atop a trapezoid. You hinge it one direction you have dy*dx for area of a rectangle for integral area. You hinge it the other direction you have the dy/dx for slope or derivative from the trapezoid formed.

Sad that Old Math was so full of ill-defined concepts and fake concepts that never was a geometry proof of FTC ever possible in Old Math.

Length: 29 pages

Product details
File Size: 1225 KB
Print Length: 29 pages
Publication Date: March 14, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQTNHMY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

Click here to read the complete article
Archimedes Plutonium when he was young with his Parents

<sbt70p$cci$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=625&group=comp.lang.prolog#625

From: janburse@fastmail.fm (Mostowski Collapse)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Archimedes Plutonium when he was young with his Parents
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 22:51:36 +0200
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 20:51 UTC

Alternative Mathematik | Kurzfilm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw

Graham Cooper schrieb:
> any 2nds?
>
> BAN JAN
> BAN JAN
> BAN JAN

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<725e388a-9406-4232-b513-f626edc6ff3cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=646&group=comp.lang.prolog#646

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 01:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 08:28 UTC

Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml, ..

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 2, 2021, 10:02 AM
to sci.math, sci.physics

Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al

Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper

Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

Text: Bwr-fml conjecture that since the toilet paper industry is under enormous pressure to keep store shelves full of paper, that shortcuts were made in manufacturing with having sandpaper quality restrictions lifted.

To test this hypothesis in February-March, Mostowski Collapse, stopped using toilet paper altogether and washed the Asian method of water alone (careful to use just one hand). And to Mostowski, Mackenzie the dummy control group, to their surprise, the arse rash healed in 1.5 months time.

While Earle Jones and Chris Thomasson went and collected samples of toilet paper and ran them through Stanford Univ mass spectrometer, since no-one had used any of the machines at Stanford since AP told them the real electron of atoms was the muon, not the 0.5MeV particle. And Earle and Chris found that toilet paper since the pandemic contained alarming amounts of plastics, recycled plastics of water bottles, which in the Stanford electron microscope (henceforth renamed Dirac monopole microscope-- Scientific American -- AP King of Science dominating all the sciences, May, 2021)[1,2,3].

Ross and Jan Burse, test studied to see if microplastics can cut the fine structure of the glutis maxima, skin layer, as abrasives on the Roh scale of 21-901, (Sept 5, 2015, Nature). Study due to be completed and reported in the Google Search list of Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, 5 million hits all sugar coated and no Counterpoint. Under the title "Baby Boy Genius, Wiles & Tao, proves plastic is abrasive and Fermat's Last Theorem.

Follow up studies due out by Princeton Univ Press, when they get time off from securing all Google Search hits of Wiles, Tao, Hales are propaganda with never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus [ see AP's 2015 proof of FTC] and [King of Science, comedy]

Master in Dr. Who: Ha, ha,.... ha,,,... ha,,,, ha, ha,,,,,, hahaha

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 3, 2021, 12:27 AM
to sci.math, sci.physics
1>Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al

1> Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper

1> Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

1> Text: Bwr-fml conjecture that since the toilet paper industry is under enormous pressure to keep store shelves full of paper, that shortcuts were made in manufacturing with having sandpaper quality restrictions lifted.

Questions for Dr. Bwr: how long does it take to wipe your arse the Asian method instead of dry toilet paper?

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-5, bwr fml wrote:
> We can each imagine,
> But from long observation I tend to agree with you.

AP: you mean you observed arse wiping by others? I bet that was a bit embarrassing.

> There was a paper a year or two ago that found if subjects spend their
> time imagining how great the outcome of a project is that they have
> far less motivation to actually do the project,

AP: we know the outcome -- wash the arse with pouring water instead of wiping with dry sandpaper toilet paper. Especially that manufactured in covid times as being extra sandpaperish.

>they have already
> wallowed in their success and smeared it all over themselves and have
> less reason to spend the effort to actually do it.

AP: you mean Kibo Parry M. and Dan Christensen wallow in the water?

> Those who don't spend time imagining their success have a much
> greater likelihood of actually completing the work to get the outcome.

AP: yes, Bwr, is there a time-saving involved, for just two passes of water from a washcloth and the rubbing of one hand in the arse crack takes less than 1 minute, while I have seen and spent as much as 5 minutes with dry paper wipe.

>to actually select a project, write up the method,
> get credible people to seriously read that and help make it right,
> buy the instruments and equipment, get credible people to
> observe the experiment, all those are a huge hurtle that I doubt

AP: I disagree, most everyone wipes his/her arse every day.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 3, 2021, 3:27 PM
to sci.math, sci.physics

2> Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al

2> Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper

2> Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

2> Text: Bwr-fml conjecture that since the toilet paper industry is under enormous pressure to keep store shelves full of paper, that shortcuts were made in manufacturing with having sandpaper quality restrictions lifted.

2> To test this hypothesis in February-March, Mostowski Collapse, stopped using toilet paper altogether and washed the Asian method of water alone (careful to use just one hand). And to Mostowski, Mackenzie the dummy control group, to their surprise, the arse rash healed in 1.5 months time.

Question by the Master of Dr. Who series: ha, ha, ha, ha. Jan Burse, how many trees do we save each year if everyone went to Asian-style-wipe-their-arse, that is, water only.

Jan Burse under his infantile pseudo-name (and he wonders why no-one likes the peckerhead)
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

Jun 28, 2021, 2:47:12 PM
to sci.math
> Breaking News: The infinite sum of Fibonacci Numbers is -1
> Just observe:
>
> 1 + z + 2z2 + 3z3 + 5z4 + ... = 1/(1-(z+z2))
>
> Now set z=1:
>
> 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + .. = -1
>
> Q.E.D.

Master of Dr. Who: so your saying we save no trees but lose 1 more, than if we cut trees to make toilet paper.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 9, 2021, 1:21 AM
to sci.math

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 3:27:25 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2> Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al
> >
> 2> Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper
> >
> 2> Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sc9ocj$1op9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=657&group=comp.lang.prolog#657

From: moroney@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:01:46 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 15:01 UTC

🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "Splitter-Splatter-Fart-Shittee"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml, ..
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Jul 2, 2021, 10:02 AM
> to sci.math, sci.physics
>
> Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al
>
> Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper
>
> Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

Why is poop-obsessed ArchiePOO so obsessed with my toilet paper and
poop? You couldn't get enough "AnalButtfuckManure" action at the local
gay bar or something?

Sorry, ArchiePOO, I am NOT interested!

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<25470a3b-b0c0-4fbc-86bd-b4c62f900e52n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=672&group=comp.lang.prolog#672

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 05:44 UTC

Re: someone in sci.math is using the trick of delaying AP posts from reaching the viewing board--
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse)
Dec 24, 2018, 4:33:44 PM

Re: entire STANFORD Univ. math dept fired// unable to acknowledge truth in math, and teaches that 2 OR 3 =5 when it is 2 AND 3= 5
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Nov 12, 2017, 2:23:06 PM

Re: 2Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse)
Jun 9, 2018, 6:35:36 PM

On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 10:01:43 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Splitter-Splatter-Fart-Shittee"

Dan Christensen
,
Michael Moroney
2 WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
12:16 AM

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Re: Archimedes "brain like a BB in a boxcar" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
12:16 AM

7
World's newest FLT, Fermat's Last Theorem, For example 1^3 + 2^3 = 3^2 Or take the example of 2^2 + 2^2 = 2^3. Or the example of 3^3 + 3^2 = 6^2 AND WHAT GEOMETRY ARE THEY?
Jul 14

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
, …

9
Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electro
Jul 14

2-Julia Knight "Journal of Logic", John R. Steel, Martin Stokhof, Anne Sjerp Troelstra, Alasdair Urquhart, Moshe Y. Vardi, Dan Christensen list of failures of Logic, stupid in logic, -not recognize Either..Or..Or..Both is a standing Contradiction.
Jul 14

,
Dan Christensen
3 Julia Knight "Journal of Logic", John R. Steel, Martin Stokhof, Anne Sjerp Troelstra, Alasdair Urquhart, Moshe Y. Vardi, Dan Christensen list of failures of Logic, stupid in logic, -not even recognize Either..Or..Or..Both is a standing Contradiction.
Jul 14

188,345 Student victims of Steven Point UBC, Michael Bennett, Jim Bryan, Sabin Cautis, Albert Chau, James Collander, Daniel Coombs, Ailana Fraser, Michael Friedlander, Richard Gerd Froese, Julia Yulia Gordon--never a geometry proof
Jul 14

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<scp34p$nge$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=673&group=comp.lang.prolog#673

From: janburse@fastmail.fm (Mostowski Collapse)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:37:11 +0200
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:37 UTC

Ha Ha, Archimedes Plutonium thinks he is a genius only
because some gobbledygook letters to the editor of
his were published in a students newspaper a while ago:

More Information Strengthens Hanover Inn Employee's
Lawsuit Against the College To the Editor: Some more
information has come to pass related to the lawsuit
article printed in The Dartmouth on Friday, Oct.

P-adic Integers Would Make Better Movie Topic Than
Calculus To the Editor: In the Oct. 1 issue of The
Dartmouth, it was stated that "A group of Dartmouth
mathematics professors is spending its federal
grant money in a silly."
https://www.thedartmouth.com/staff/archimedes-plutonium

From then on spamming spamming spamming usenet newsgroups,
not a single line of math, not a single brain cell.

LoL

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb:
> ... I am stupid, and I know it ...

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<78303246-3d08-4898-b1a8-031875a41686n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=691&group=comp.lang.prolog#691

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:42:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 04:42 UTC

Stalker Kibo Analbuttfuckmanure John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics???

Jan Burse is thoroughly insane-- for he goes -- out of his way, just to attack people.
Is this Jan Burse posting undercover as std World, for Kibo Parry M is a 28 year stalker and Jan Burse a 20 year stalker. Stalkers are insane people, and a shame governments have not cleaned up stalkers from the Internet, yet.. Check the posting time of this-- for probably it is Jan Burse posting in early morning for it is too late in Boston.

On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 10:00:24 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>AnalButtfuckManure"

If indeed, NSF Dr. Panchanathan hired the stalker Kibo Parry Moroney going back to 1993 and thereabouts, was a huge mistake, for Usenet is self policing. The govt hiring a paid stalker eventually turns to ruin, for although a nitwit like Kibo Parry can tell a crank and moron. The nitwit Kibo Parry cannot tell a genuine scientist doing science outside the box. So in this sense, Dr. Panchanathan should resign from the NSF.

On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 6:16:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"AnalButtfuckManure"

Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J.. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics???

Is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying Kibo Parry M more money to stalk sci.math, sci.physics, than the top 5 officials at NSF combined and 5X the amount of pay of MIT professors who teach calculus in classrooms. Same question for Canada's stalker, how much pay from government for his bully tactics

Does NSF pay kibo Parry to stalk more than the combined salaries of Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley.

Kibo Parry M on Philip J. Hanlon Dartmouth College president
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 4:05:34 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐜 of Math and 🐛 of
> fails at math and science:

Kibo, is it because he can never do a geometry proof of calculus, nor can Dr. Panchanathan of National Science Foundation, NSF who possibly is paying kibo more money to stalk for 28 years than what Dartmouth pays professors to actually teach calculus in classrooms.

..- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
..' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
.. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
.. ' ` `. |
.. '. '
.. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
..' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
....'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 11:20:58 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS 1st year college, book 4
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Sophomore college, book 5
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Junior college, book 6
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Senior college, book 7
>
> Preface: I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN : B08RK33T8V
> • Publication date : December 28, 2020
> • Language: : English
> • File size : 917 KB
> • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> • Screen Reader : Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print length : 114 pages
> • Lending : Enabled
>

> #3-1, 2nd published book
>
> True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.
>
> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
>
> Length: 1150 pages
>

> Product details
> • File Size : 2167 KB
> • ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> • Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print Length : 1150 pages
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #181 in General Chemistry & Reference
> #1324 in General Chemistry
> #1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes Plutonium when he was young with his Parents

<sd9237$a5k$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=692&group=comp.lang.prolog#692

From: janburse@fastmail.fm (Mostowski Collapse)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:57:27 +0200
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:57 UTC

ATOM TOTAL FAILURE

LoL

Mostowski Collapse schrieb:
> Alternative Mathematik | Kurzfilm
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw
>
> Graham Cooper schrieb:
>> any 2nds?
>>
>> BAN JAN
>> BAN JAN
>> BAN JAN

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<a8b71315-d41e-4729-92e3-2c86ca823e41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=695&group=comp.lang.prolog#695

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 08:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:40 UTC

Jan Burse needs to be barred from all science newsgroups as a hyper attacking miscreant.

One of the reasons that ETH Zurich has never confirmed real proton is 840MeV, real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a proton torus doing the Faraday law and the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole, is that it takes all the staff at ETH, just to make sure Jan Burse does not wreck the place and ongoing experiments, for Burse continues to try to tear down AP's Wikipedia page.

ETH's_Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, is Jan Burse violent-stalker the reason you not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV, real electron=105MeV and .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4:43:20 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> Spamming dumb fuck, will your wheelchair
> have hexadecimal or decimal wheels?
>
> This one:
>
> |__
> |__|
> * *
>
> Or this one:
>
> |__
> |__|
> o o

Jan Burse is a different type of bully stalker for he tore down AP's Wikipedia page in 2017 and then participated in condoning the forgery of AP to Math Stack Exchange in 2017 along with Dan Christensen, and then has continued to post graphic pictures of bodily violence on AP and then Burse has posted the real-estate near AP in order to incite violence upon AP. Burse is a new type of bully stalker with overt violence in his posts and I recommend that he be permanently banned from sci.math and sci.physics before someone gets hurt from all his over-testosterone bullying and violence association.

       o-:^>___?
       `~~c--^c'
Navy dog says: Jan Burse, --- brain in the sewer, never any math or science, just a sewer kook

Joel Mesot,Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger,Sarah M. Springman

Joel Mesot, President
Sarah M. Springman, Rector

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland,
Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin,
Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel,
Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home,
Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff,
Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

Archimedes Plutonium when he was young with his Parents

<sd9fai$gol$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=696&group=comp.lang.prolog#696

From: janburse@fastmail.fm (Mostowski Collapse)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 17:43:14 +0200
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:43 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb:
>> I canniot decide which wheelchair. Help!
>>
>> This one:
>>
>> |__
>> |__|
>> * *
>>
>> Or this one:
>>
>> |__
>> |__|
>> o o

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<b8ca8407-909a-4e0c-a976-36e88821311fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=701&group=comp.lang.prolog#701

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 21:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 04:39 UTC

Stalker Kibo Analbuttfuckmanure Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics??? The Wikipedia quote below indicates you are paying him to stalk.

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:25:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]

.. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
..' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
> [...]
>
> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
>
> Length: 1150 pages
>

> Product details
> • File Size : 2167 KB
> • ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> • Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print Length : 1150 pages
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

<12cf129d-5ef2-4ced-bd2d-4eaa59e2de8bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=706&group=comp.lang.prolog#706

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 21:17:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 04:17 UTC

Swiss Jan Burse posts for 2 decades, just one long string of attacks, attack attack attack. Is he preparing himself for a Swiss prison?

Re: a second forgery post by Jan Burse-- time to pull the plug on him
11:13 PM

Jan's profile photo
Jan
, …
6 Re: Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??
10:54 PM

This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
Jan's profile photo
Jan
, …
17
Re: Swiss Jan Burse ANAL BUTTFUCKMANURE Stalker daily post corner
10:43 PM

Professor Wordsmith's profile photo
Professor Wordsmith
, …
Michael Moroney
98
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<c92cd671-4a6c-4259-ae1a-f37704484c11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=720&group=comp.lang.prolog#720

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 01:04:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 08:04 UTC

How much of this hate spew directed at AP is from Jan Burse in the early hours of Switzerland using std World in Boston under the name Michael Moroney, hate spew but really coming from Jan Burse.

NSF, Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics??? The Wikipedia quote below indicates you are paying him to stalk.

NSF, proud of your stalker's attack tonight??????

Rensselaer proud of your stalker's hatred tonight???

Nick Thompson of Wired magazine, Kibo Parry new found hatred needs another cover picture in your magazine.

Google search--- Sir Andrew John Wiles KBE FRS is an English mathematician and a Royal
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Jul 22, 2021, 1:42:31 AM (2 days ago)

💀 of Math and ☠️ of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium <plutonium.

On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 12:02:06 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Friday, July 23,
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
1:54 AM (1 hour ago)

🪱 of Math and 🪰 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science" Plutonium <plutonium.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:03 AM (1 hour ago)

On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 12:33:21 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Saturday, July
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
2:35 AM (12 minutes ago)

🪲 of Math and 🪳 of Physics Archimedes "Village Idiot of Meckling SD"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> And in logic, when you assume a falsehood as true, it has been said that you can prove 1+1 = 1, if you assume a falsehood.

And here is an excellent example of a false "proof" by Plutonium by
assuming a falsehood, using the 1822 Dandelin Spheres proof.

> Turns out that there is no Dandelin proof, because the slant cut of the cone is a Oval and a Oval has no two symmetrical focal points that one can rest two spheres upon.

Plutonium assumes the slant cut of the cone is an Oval and an Oval has
no two symmetrical focal points that one can rest two spheres upon. So
Plutonium "concludes" the Dandelin Spheres doesn't produce an ellipse
because he assumes the initial curve is an "oval" and not an ellipse.

Logicians call Plutonium's mistake "assuming your conclusion", a major
logical fallacy.
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
2:41 AM (7 minutes ago)

🪲 of Math and 🪳 of Physics Archimedes "Village Idiot of Meckling SD"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

Archimedes Plutonium when he was young with his Parents

<sdgi4v$6je$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=721&group=comp.lang.prolog#721

From: janburse@fastmail.fm (Mostowski Collapse)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 10:14:20 +0200
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 08:14 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium the master procrastinator,
not a single line of math in 30 years.

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb:
> ... gibberish ...

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<04bdff5d-ab06-49c6-b4b6-d42f891ed215n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=722&group=comp.lang.prolog#722

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 02:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: julio@diegidio.name (Julio Di Egidio)
 by: Julio Di Egidio - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 09:04 UTC

On Sunday, 4 July 2021 at 22:44:47 UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 10:21:42 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of
>
> Insane idiot Jan Burse

Don't bother about these stupid fucks, you are just adding to the noise as well as diluting your own stuff and value: be reassured that every sane person can see that these guys are plain retarded and full fledged sociopathic...

Take care,

Julio

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<d1e242d7-d8be-43cc-92c4-848a0e512a8fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=727&group=comp.lang.prolog#727

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 02:50:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: bursejan@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 09:50 UTC

Hey Italian Stallion, didn't you forget something?
Where is your micro penis:

*Plonk*

ju...@diegidio.name schrieb am Samstag, 24. Juli 2021 um 11:04:39 UTC+2:
> On Sunday, 4 July 2021 at 22:44:47 UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 10:21:42 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > > WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of
> >
> > Insane idiot Jan Burse
> Don't bother about these stupid fucks, you are just adding to the noise as well as diluting your own stuff and value: be reassured that every sane person can see that these guys are plain retarded and full fledged sociopathic...
>
> Take care,
>
> Julio

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<a3ff7397-303f-46d8-a7b5-3acb1b338baen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=728&group=comp.lang.prolog#728

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 03:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: bursejan@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 10:20 UTC

Whats the immigration story behind the name Ludwig Plutonium.
Were his parents Auschwitz personell that slipped the Nurnberg trials.

Was archimedes plutonium born in a concentration camp?
All he can do is fabricate literate pests, like here:

Plutonium Totality Discredits Supercollider, Montgomery Fellow
https://www.thedartmouth.com/article/1994/05/plutonium-totality-discredits-supercollider-montgomery-fellow

Just pile of nazi gobbledygook thats isn't funny.
Only sad and disgusting. Nothing has changed since.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 24. Juli 2021 um 11:50:16 UTC+2:
> Hey Italian Stallion, didn't you forget something?
> Where is your micro penis:
>
> *Plonk*
> ju...@diegidio.name schrieb am Samstag, 24. Juli 2021 um 11:04:39 UTC+2:
> > >
> > > Insane idiot Jan Burse
> > Don't bother about these stupid fucks, you are just adding to the noise as well as diluting your own stuff and value: be reassured that every sane person can see that these guys are plain retarded and full fledged sociopathic...
> >
> > Take care,
> >
> > Julio

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<ddc92442-8809-4e1a-a24c-2063d8925126n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=729&group=comp.lang.prolog#729

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 03:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: bursejan@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 10:29 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
name lists together with hate speach about these people.

It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 24. Juli 2021 um 12:20:28 UTC+2:
> Whats the immigration story behind the name Ludwig Plutonium.
> Were his parents Auschwitz personell that slipped the Nurnberg trials.
>
> Was archimedes plutonium born in a concentration camp?
> All he can do is fabricate literate pests, like here:
>
> Plutonium Totality Discredits Supercollider, Montgomery Fellow
> https://www.thedartmouth.com/article/1994/05/plutonium-totality-discredits-supercollider-montgomery-fellow
>
> Just pile of nazi gobbledygook thats isn't funny.
> Only sad and disgusting. Nothing has changed since.
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 24. Juli 2021 um 11:50:16 UTC+2:
> > Hey Italian Stallion, didn't you forget something?
> > Where is your micro penis:
> >
> > *Plonk*
> > ju...@diegidio.name schrieb am Samstag, 24. Juli 2021 um 11:04:39 UTC+2:

> > > Don't bother about these stupid fucks, you are just adding to the noise as well as diluting your own stuff and value: be reassured that every sane person can see that these guys are plain retarded and full fledged sociopathic...
> > >
> > > Take care,
> > >
> > > Julio

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<8c628ba6-8c05-406c-8a5b-8e082c2a1333n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=730&group=comp.lang.prolog#730

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 10:39:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:39 UTC

Mostowski Collapse
4:59 AM (8 hours ago)

Why so restrictive? You are starting to restrict academic freedom, by
judging other peoples ventured as foolish. What about your own

Alzheimer venture of 30 years not a single line of math.
You are a fucking nazi, with your facist hate posts.

Mostowski Collapse's profile photo
Mostowski Collapse

Mostowski Collapse

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
9:57 AM (3 hours ago)

Look at this autistic meltdown by poor Arky. He's still upset over being
25 years too late for the FLT solution party and it being plain that
Wiles' proof is widely accepted. He goes on a nice long rant lashing
out with ad hominem after ad hominem against mathematicians. No actual
math, of course, just attack after attack.

It didn't help that I pointed out his attack on the Dandelin Spheres
ellipse proof was a typical "assume the conclusion" fallacy.

> math professors have descended into a Twilight Zone of memorized insanity..
>
> we have the same "realization of math in the weeds of the twilight zone of craziness"
>
> Then Puff the Magic Dragon on pink eyes white scales, fire breathing, helmet or no helmet.
>
> Then Bigfoot with conductor

> Loch Ness

> Puff the Magic Dragon and Loch Nessy.
>
> newform is duke, duke, duke, duke of Earl.
>
> jerks of mathematics

> they run on insane crazy ideas of dressing up elliptic curves that reach into cloud 9 stratosphere of goofball crazy,
>
> a asylum crazyhouse at the blackboard.
>
> how pathetically stupid it all was
>
> This is as mindless
>
> goonclod of the past math history
>
> Dull Stupid Mindless Lacking in Logic math professors

> their mindless trek into the twilight zone of math.
>
> these clowns and bozos will carve a path into the twilight zone of mathematics.
>
> the fools that were desperate

> those fools could not think logically

An easy solution, USA govt, eliminate the license of std World isp.

Stalker Kibo subhuman, Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci..math, sci.physics??? The Wikipedia quote below indicates you are paying him to stalk.

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 11:12:06 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]

.. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
..' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

[...]

<9cdfc27c-5b79-44fe-88ef-3df45cf47cfcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=751&group=comp.lang.prolog#751

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:33:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:33 UTC

ETH-Zurich > I have 💩 for 🧠
Jan Burse explaining why ETH Zurich too dumb to have a geometry proof of calculus fundamental theorem

On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 12:24:47 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> Soon google will show Archimedes Plutonium top
> first when searching the keyword Stalker.
>
> LMAO!
>
> What a looser.
>
> Archimedes Plutonium schrieb:
> > I have 💩 for 🧠

Kibo Parry M on Steven Weinberg > 🦎 of Math and 🐍 of Physics
On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 11:33:23 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics

Kibo Parry M on Steven Weinberg
> 💩 for 🧠

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
, …

Re: Physics lifelong-generation Test & Steven Weinberg flunked it
12:11 PM

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
, …

15
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
12:07 PM

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#8-3, 24th published book

World's First Proof of Kepler Packing Problem KPP // Math proof series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

There has been a alleged proof of KPP by Thomas Hales, but his is a fakery because he does not define what infinity actually means, for it means a borderline between finite and infinite numbers. Thus, KPP was never going to be proven until a well-defined infinity borderline was addressed within the proof. And because infinity has a borderline means that in free space with no borderlines to tackle and contend with, the 12 kissing point density that is the hexagonal close packed is the maximum density. But the truth and reality of Kepler Packing is asking for maximum packing out to infinity. That means you have to contend and fight with the packing of identical spheres up against a wall or border. And so, in tackling that wall, we can shift the hexagonal closed pack to another type of packing, a hybrid type of packing in order to get "maximum packing". So no proof ever of KPP is going to happen unless the proof tackles a infinity border wall. In free-space, a far distance away from a wall barrier of infinity border, then, hexagonal closed pack reigns and is the packing in all of free space-- but, the moment the packing gets nearby the walls of infinity border, then, we re-arrange the hexagonal closed pack to fit in more spheres. Not unlike us packing a suitcase and then rearranging to fit in more.

Cover picture: is a container and so the closed packing must be modified once the border is nearly reached to maximize the number of spheres.
Length: 61 pages

File Size: 1241 KB
Print Length: 61 pages
Publication Date: March 20, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07NMV8NQQ

#8-4, 28th published book

World's First Valid Proof of 4 Color Mapping Problem// Math proof series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Now in the math literature it is alleged that Appel & Haken proved this conjecture that 4 colors are sufficient to color all planar maps such that no two adjacent countries have the same color. Appel & Haken's fake proof was a computer proof and it is fake because their method is Indirect Nonexistence method. Unfortunately in the time of Appel & Haken few in mathematics had a firm grip on true Logic, where they did not even know that Boole's logic is fakery with his 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = 1, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 depending on which is subtracted. But the grave error in logic of Appel & Haken is their use of a utterly fake method of proof-- indirect nonexistence (see my textbook on Reductio Ad Absurdum). Wiles with his alleged proof of Fermat's Last Theorem is another indirect nonexistence as well as Hales's fake proof of Kepler Packing is indirect nonexistence.
Appel & Haken were in a time period when computers used in mathematics was a novelty, and instead of focusing on whether their proof was sound, everyone was dazzled not with the logic argument but the fact of using computers to generate a proof. And of course big big money was attached to this event and so, math is stuck with a fake proof of 4-Color-Mapping. And so, AP starting in around 1993, eventually gives the World's first valid proof of 4-Color-Mapping. Sorry, no computer fanfare, but just strict logical and sound argument.

Cover picture: Shows four countries colored yellow, red, green, purple and all four are mutually adjacent. And where the Purple colored country is landlocked, so that if it were considered that a 5th color is needed, that 5th color should be purple, hence, 4 colors are sufficient.
Length: 29 pages

File Size: 1183 KB
Print Length: 29 pages
Publication Date: March 23, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PZ2Y5RV

#8-5, 6th published book

World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.

Preface:
Real proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.

Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<bfaf7470-b4b9-40ab-be72-3896f39c8ebdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=752&group=comp.lang.prolog#752

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:46:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:46 UTC

Thanks Julio, I had not seen your post until just now, I do not frequent this newsgroup. Only come here because Jan Burse Google search has __this thread__ in his first three hits "Jan Burse". So that when the world wide public wants to look for details of the person Jan Burse-- they can easily see what a scumbag he is.

These clowns have pestered me for over 20 years now, and sorry Julio, I cannot pull my self out of this fight, without looking bad. If I pull out some may think AP lost.

Bad behavior by Parry, Burse, Jones, Christensen, has to be shown to lose and not win. I am thankful of all your support over these many years, assuring me of Righteousness must win this fight.

On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 4:04:39 AM UTC-5, ju...@diegidio.name wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 July 2021 at 22:44:47 UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 10:21:42 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > > WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of
> >
> > Insane idiot Jan Burse
> Don't bother about these stupid fucks, you are just adding to the noise as well as diluting your own stuff and value: be reassured that every sane person can see that these guys are plain retarded and full fledged sociopathic...
>
> Take care,
>
> Julio

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<cd0448c4-1c3b-48c2-9eaf-d5aec74d141cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=758&group=comp.lang.prolog#758

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 20:21 UTC

A Stalked newsgroup is a Moderated Newsgroup. That is why the sign and post of FAQ came down in around 1996 or thereabouts for sci.math and sci.physics. The NSF and government bureaucrats sold Sci.math to stalkers. Sold in the means of paying them to actively stalk.

The FAQ stated-- sci.math is Not moderated. But when you pay stalkers of Jan Burse, Kibo Parry M, Dan Christensen and their allies Earle Jones, etc, the FAQ no longer told the truth.

What this paying stalkers does to newsgroups of sci.math and sci.physics in the case of Jan Burse, who is already belligerent, and when you give a belligerent person extra duties of "stalking", you in effect destroy the newsgroups of sci.math and sci.physics.

So when preciously did the FAQ in sci.math sci.physics come down? Was it 1996 or 1999 or 2000? Because a FAQ stating these newsgroups were free to the public as Unmoderated was a liaring. Because as you pay for Stalkers-- the newsgroup is destroyed down to the level of intelligence of those stalkers.. This is why no dot edu address is seen ever again in sci.math and sci.physics.

Two newsgroups destroyed to the level of intelligence that 938 is 12% short of 945. That a ellipse is a conic when the Oval is that slant cut. And where geothermal energy is solar-fossil fuel energy, not radioactivity in the Earth's crust.

Is NSF proud of itself for destroying sci.math and sci.physics? Dr. Panchanathan, are you proud that sci.math and sci.physics are destroyed newsgroups? Maybe you, Dr. Panchanathan was a science failure along with Kibo Parry M.. and Jan Burse and Dan Christensen.

Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD

<ead488fe-e773-4b5f-a7ae-890fd925cb21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=773&group=comp.lang.prolog#773

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 12:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 19:53 UTC

Swiss fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money 100franc per stalker post--
On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 5:35:41 PM UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
> for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal

Swiss government: Walter Thurnherr, Guy Parmelin, Ignazio Cassis

Unclear how the fraud waste abuse money flows, whether USA-NSF pays the Swiss for Jan Burse stalking directly, or whether some other flow for stalking, or, none at all. But the stalking has been constant for 10 years.

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

[...]

<093b757a-2446-427a-a667-3e86e66d4449n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=782&group=comp.lang.prolog#782

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 14:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 21:44 UTC

Jan Burse complaining no-one at ETH asks the question, which is atom's real electron, is it the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday, or, is it the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. (See books below).

#1-8, 1st published book

[...]

<f3286bac-107f-4fed-b82c-c4c31a9b5de4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=784&group=comp.lang.prolog#784

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 21:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 04:32 UTC

Dan, was Jan burned out of school and college the reason he constantly spams about farting at ETH and Switzerland. Is that why he cannot do a geometry proof of Calculus Fundamental Theorem, nor understand Boole's logic of 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction is crazy.

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:37:21 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> True.
>
> Dan

Mostowski Collapse
May 10, 2019, 3:03:50 AM

Pitty I am not Jan <fil...@gmail.com>
> brain farto.

> j4n bur53 wrote:
> Apr 25
> Whats better countable infinite many wheel chairs:
>
> |_ |_ |_
> |0| |1| |2| ....
> * * * * * *
>
> Or a single wheel chair:
>
> |_
> |_|
> * *
>

> On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 12:04:10 AM UTC-6, Jan wrote:
> > > Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??

> > > Dr.Marc Burger, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says new research shows that------

> > > Newsgroups: sci.math
> > > Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:17:17 -0700 (PDT)
> > > From: burs...@gmail.com
> > >
> > > Subject: Dr.Paul Biran, Jan Burse says Zurich ETH is changing its name to
> > > FartZurich FartETH//is that true??

> > > ETH Zurich
> > >
> > > Paul Biran
> > > Marc Burger
> > > Patrick Cheridito
> > > Manfred Einsiedler
> > >
> > > Paul Embrechts
> > > Giovanni Felder
> > > Alessio Figalli
> > > Norbert Hungerbuhler
> > > Tom Ilmanen
> > > Horst Knorrer
> > > Emmanuel Kowalski
> > > Urs Lang
> > > Rahul Pandharipande
> > > Richard Pink
> > > Tristan Riviere
> > > Dietmar Salamon
> > > Martin Schweizer
> > > Mete Soner
> > > Michael Struwe
> > > Benjamin Sudakov
> > > Alain Sznitman
> > > Josef Teichmann
> > > zzz
> > > Wendelin Werner
> > > Thomas Willwacher
> > >

> > > University Bern
> > > Christian Leumann
> > > Walter Benjamin
> > > Emil Theodor Kocher
> > > Kurt Wuthrich
> > > Friedrich Durrenmatt
> > > Daniel Vassella
> > > Rene Fasel
> > > Mani Matter
> >
> > What the POINT of copying random faculty department lists?
> >
> > --
> > Jan

AP writes: I think the point is that it is not random, but a hopeful call of normal people to surround Jan Burse and get him to see a psychiatrist and get the medication he needs.

devel / comp.lang.prolog / Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD