Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 17:11:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about my kind of learning and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Thu, 12 May 2022 00:11 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my kind of learning and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will explain to you my kind of way of learning much more clearly:

I don't learn like you are learning, since i have to understanding
the architectural ideas more clearly, by inventing them and/or understanding them much more clearly, and after that this gives a form to a high level of intelligence that permits me to understand rapidly
and efficiently, so i give you an example, so i have invented many architectural ideas that has given form to my philosophy as a high level intelligence , and this has allowed me to make you understand more the weaknesses of the philosophies of other philosophers, so i am doing it this way for genetic algorithms etc., so i give you an example, so read my following thoughts in the following web link that i have rapidly invented, and you will notice how i am doing it by reading them carefully and by noticing my kind of personality, so here is a part of my philosophy about self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM:

More of my philosophy about pedagogy and about the thinking process and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you are noticing i have invented ideas
about the genetic algorithm, and read them below, but why i am doing it like this ? first i have to show that i am capable of being a more sophisticated thinking, but not only that , but it is also related to pedagogy, since i think that i have become much more efficient by inventing many architectural ideas that gives a "form" to my efficient thinking, i think that from high quality architectural ideas that you invent or/and understand you can become really efficient thinking, and it is how i am doing it below, look for example in my below thoughts how i am inventing architectural ideas about the genetic algorithms, and i am doing it by discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence on my own, and it is how i am doing it by inventing the architectural ideas of my philosophy that gives form to my philosophy, and it is how i have invented many of my proverbs, and it is how i have also invented many of my poems, and i really think that by inventing or/and understanding the architectural ideas you can become much more smart and be able to go much faster in learning, since i also think that the intelligence of those architectural ideas gives form to a much higher level of intelligence..

More of my philosophy about the violent revolution and more of my thoughts...

I think i am highly smart, and i think that capitalism can much easily be smartly reformed so that to be efficient, but i think that one of the most important problem is how to avoid like fatalism that creates violent revolutions, since i think that even the Russian war in Ukraine is a kind of violent revolution that was brought by a kind of fatalism, so i think that we have to know how to talk and we have to speak a kind of language that learns the others to not be this too much violence that brings fatalism , and of course we have also to enforce laws against the too much violence, so i think that is by logical analogy like the being conformism in the education system in France, and i think that it is what permits a more economically integrated countries or systems and it is what creates a peaceful envirenment that is good for business. And so that to understand about the how to do it, read my following previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about what is the important languages and
about diversity and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that we have to know that
a kind of human diversity is necessary for survival, but what kind of human diversity is it ? so i will ask a philosophical question and i will answer it and you will notice what kind of human diversity
we need, so here is my philosophical question:

The education system in France and in other countries requires a
kind of conformism, so, is this kind of conformism a correct
way of doing ?

So i think i am highly smart, so i think that this kind of conformism
, such as in the education system of France and such countries, permits us to control our animal instincts in a kind of way, since those animal instincts can make us like a kind of fatalism that brings
too much dangerous violence and wars, such as the war in Ukraine, since
i think that the war in Ukraine was caused by the fact that like
in the education system of France, president Putin wants and wanted a kind of conformism that is the basis values of nationalism in Russia, so you have to be smart and notice that the war in Ukraine is a war between in the one side like conformism to values of nationalism, and it is looks like the conformism of the education system of France, and in the other side the too much liberty that has the tendency
to exhibit the animal instincts in a form of violence and culture of violence, so i think i can logically infer that a kind of diversity is necessary, and this kind of diversity has to be able to correctly control the animal instincts so that to be not this too much violence that makes us like fatalistic and that brings dangerous wars and too much violence, so i think that that for example gays can make sex and can marry, and shemales too, but they have not to be this kind of too much violence, so violence such as the ones that are genetically sadists or of the too much violent humans are problematic, so i can logically infer that we have not to make all of us smart, since it is against of the necessary diversity, but we have to speak a kind of language that learns the others to not be this too much violence that brings fatalism that causes wars such as in Ukraine.

More of my philosophy about the the importance of randomness in
the genetic algorithm and in the evolutionary algorithms and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will invite you to read my following
smart thoughts about evolutionary algorithms and artificial intelligence so that you notice how i am talking about the so important thing that we call "randomness":

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

So i think i am highly smart, and notice that i am saying in the above web link the following about evolutionary algorithms:

"I think that Modern trends in solving tough optimization problems tend
to use evolutionary algorithms and nature-inspired metaheuristic
algorithms, especially those based on swarm intelligence (SI), two major
characteristics of modern metaheuristic methods are nature-inspired, and
a balance between randomness and regularity."

So i think that in the genetic algorithm, there is a part that is hard coded, like selecting the best genes, and i think that it is what
we call regularity, since it is hard coded like that, but there is
a so important thing in that genetic algorithm that we call randomness,
and i think that it is the genetic mutations that happen with a
probability and that give a kind of diversity, so i think that this
genetic mutations are really important, since i can for example
say that if the best genes are the ones that use "reason", so then reason too can make the people that has the tendency to use reason do
a thing that is against there survival, like going to war when we
feel that there is too much risk, but this going to war can make
the members or people that use reason so that to attack the other enemy
be extinct in a war when they loose a war, and it is the basis of randomness in a genetic algorithm, since even when there is a war
between for example two Ant colonies, there are some members that do not make war and that can survive if other are extinct by making war, and i say it also comes from randomness of the genetics.

More of my philosophy about the other conditions of the genetic algorithm and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..
..
I think i am highly smart, and i think that the genetic algorithm
is interesting too, but i have to speak about one other most important thing about the genetic algorithm, so i will ask a philosophical question about it:

Since as i just said previously, read it below, that a good genetic algorithm has to efficiently balance between global(exploration) and local(exploitation) search , but how can you be sure that you have found a global optimum ?

I think i am smart, and i will say that it also depends on the kind of problem, so if for example we have a minimization problem, you can
rerun a number of times the genetic algorithm so that to select the best minimum among all the results and you can also give more time to
the exploration so that to find the a better result, also you have to know that the genetic algorithm can be more elitist in the crossover steps, but i think that this kind of Elitism can has the tendency to not efficiently higher the average best of the average members of the population, so then it depends on wich problem you want to use the genetic algorithm, also i think that the genetic algorithm is
a model that explains from where comes humans, since i also think
that the genetic mutations of humans, that happens with a probability, has also not only come from the inside body from the chromosomes and genes, but they also were the result of solar storms that, as has said NASA, that may have been key to life on Earth, read here so that to notice it:

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy about my kind of learning and more of my thoughts..