Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 15:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about consciousness and about science and about
telekinesis and about remote viewing with the brain and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 9 May 2022 22:30 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about consciousness and about science and about
telekinesis and about remote viewing with the brain and more of my thoughts...

I think i am highly smart, so i will say that since science can not
explain consciousness , and since i say that consciousness is
by logical analogy like a pattern that have emerged from the
organization of matter in the brain from genetics, so then
we can say that telekinesis or remote viewing too can be an emergence from the matter of the brain, like consciousness, that can not be explained by science.

More precision of my philosophy by giving like a logical proof about the bandwidth of our mind or brain and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have to give more precision with
my logical proof about smartness so that you understand my below thoughts about the bandwidth of our brain, and here it is:

More philosophy about how to measure human IQ or human smartness..

I think i am smart, and i will talk about how to measure human IQs or
human smartness, first you have to know that you can measure relatively
or absolutely, so if you measure the IQ of a human, you will give a
value of IQ that is "relative" to the distribution of IQs of humans, so
can we ask if it is the right way to measure human IQs? i think it is
not, because there is a "very" important thing that is missing, and it
is that you have to also measure IQ or smartness relatively to the
"constraints" in our reality that constrain(or limit) human IQ or human
smartness, and i think this will give a much more realistic measure of
human IQs or human smartness, so if you are really smart you will start
by searching what are those constraints in the reality that constrain
human IQs or human smartness, because this way you will become really smart..

Let me give an example about how to measure IQs or smartness..

So if you are really smart you will give a smart example so that people
can understand, so here it is:

If i say: 2 + 2 = 4

So you will notice that this equality is also constrained by constraints
of reality, since for example you are noticing that it is not so
mathematically expressive, so this not mathematically expressive is also
constraining human IQ or human smartness, since if you understand and
learn this mathematical equality, another person will quickly do the
same, so the other person will adapt quickly to this level of smartness,
so now you are noticing the smart idea, it is that even science and
technology are constrained the same way, and this constraints on
science and technology constrain or limit the expressiveness of high
human IQs or high level of smartness so that other lower level human
IQs or smartness can attain the level of adaptability of high human
IQs, this is what is happening in our today world, and if you are smart
you will notice that there is something else that is happening and it
is that abstraction of complexity that reduce the complexity is making
others not understanding the complexity behind the abstraction and this
is not so efficient.

Here is more about the constraints on science and technology:

Is Science Going To End?

Read more here:

https://philosophynow.org/issues/68/Is_Science_Going_To_End

More of my philosophy about the bandwidth of our mind or brain and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
spoken about how our brain can work concurrently and not in parallel,
read about it in my below thoughts, but now i have to speak about another weakness of our brain, and it is its bandwidth, i mean that the bandwidth of our brain is not so efficient so that to compete with highly smart machines of the future, so then how can you solve the problem?, so i think i am highly smart and i say that i am solving it much more efficiently by a smart way that looks by logical analogy like by compressing the data or by enlarging the bandwidth without doing them, i mean that the data of our world is so big, but the high quality data is much much less bigger or we can say that it is rare, so it becomes easier, so i think that you can be really efficient by just knowing how to understand efficiently the necessary rare high quality data and you will become much more apt at competing with highly smart machines, and it is how i am doing it, and notice how i am also inventing high quality architectural ideas of my philosophy and philosophy that permits me to be efficient, read about it below:

More of my philosophy about the human mind and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
spoken about silence and decency of silence, but now i will speak
about another important subject, and it is the one of the human mind,
so i think that our human mind is like a single core processor
that works with a certain frequency, so it can work concurrently , but
not in parallel since it is not like a multicore processor, so i think that we can be with our human mind a consciousness of an idea in time T1 , and we can be in in the oneself in time T2 after time T1 and we can be another consciousness of an idea in time T3 after time T2
, so it can go on and on "concurrently", but not in parallel, so i think
that a weakness is that we can be too emotional or have bad emotions when you are a consciousness of an idea or you can have bad emotions when you don't know how to manage correctly concurrently with your mind, since our mind doesn't work in parallel, so then you have to know how to manage this inner of your mind.

More of my philosophy about humanity and about human life and more of
my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, and you have seen me inventing quickly
my poems of Love and poems, and you have seen me inventing my philosophy, but now i will ask the following philosophical question:

You want to be happy, but is it enough to be happy ? so my philosophical question is how to appreciate human life so that to be the right morality and be the right consumerism ?

This philosophical question is really smart, since there is a pattern that is inherent to this question, and it is that when you know how to appreciate correctly human life in an efficient manner, this permits you to both be better morality and it permits you to be still efficient consumerism, but how to appreciate human life ? i think that
it is by efficiently understanding what is suffering that you
start appreciate pleasures of life, and this appreciation of human life
permits you to be apt at being a decent morality that is also the right patience and the right tolerance etc. and of course this will not hurt
consumerism, and so that to understand this part of my philosophy,
i invite you to read my following thoughts of my philosophy so that
to understand correctly:

More philosophy about the strenght of philosophy..

I will ask a smart philosophical question:

Is human life sad ?

I think i am a philosopher and i will answer this question:

When you are smart you will know that morality needs the right
"balance", like a balance between competition and collaboration, or like
a balance between individualism and collectivism, so human life is the
same, it needs requirements so that to be pleasure of life, for example
human life needs the alternance of the day and night that brings beauty
and that brings pleasure, so i think human life has this kind of
alternances that brings happiness and pleasures as an essence, for
example when this Coronavirus crisis will be over, we will have learned
how to appreciate more our kind of civilization or pleasures of life, so
the sadness of Coronavirus crisis will soon bring happiness and
pleasures of life when Coronavirus crisis will be over, so as you are
noticing it is like the alternance of the day and night that brings
beauty and pleasure, so you have to read my philosophy below about from
where comes happiness and pleasures of life so that you understand that
human life is not absurd and is not sad.

More philosophy about the great movie called Cast Away..

I invite you to look at the following short video of a great movie
called Cast Away:

Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Robert Zemeckis and two-time Oscar
winner Tom Hanks reunite to explore the blessings and heartache of fate
and the survival of the human spirit. Tom Hanks gives one of the
towering screen performances of all time as Chuck Noland, a FedEx
systems engineer whose ruled-by-the-clock existence abruptly ends when a
harrowing plane crash leaves him isolated on a remote island. As Chuck
struggles to survive, he finds that his own personal journey has only
just begun...

Look here at the following short video of this great movie called Cast Away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zZ3UYd1UxA

I think you have to look or look again at this great movie, because when
you are smart you will notice that the movie also learns you the way of
my philosophy below, i mean that Chuck Noland in the video(that is Tom Hanks) is getting like more and more hungry for our kind of civilization by being isolated on a remote island and he is learning to understand the way of my philosophy below about from where comes happiness and pleasures of life, because by being isolated on a remote island he is also learning to appreciate our kind civilization and this is also from where comes happiness, so you have to be smart by reading my following thoughts of my philosophy about from where comes happiness and pleasures of life and by at the same time making the logical analogy with the great movie above that we call Cast Away:

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy about consciousness and about science and about telekinesis and about remote viewing with the brain and more of my thoughts..