Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 07:49:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about morality and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 8 May 2022 14:49 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about morality and more of my thoughts..

I have just said yesterday the following:

--

"More of my philosophy of what is the purpose of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the purpose of human life
is like the purpose of a genetic algorithm, since a genetic algorithm wants to maximize the value of the objective function, but what this maximize the value of the objective function in the genetic algorithm ? i think even the genetic algorithm is guided by morality, since morality says that we have to be progressive, but not only that but we have to perfect ourselves and we have not to be nihilistic, since life
needs from us to be constructive so that to make it a better life, so
i think that the purpose of human life is to perfect
"systemically", and so that to perfect systemically, we have to be
the good responsability and the good education, and this to perfect systemically is also to perfect human life."

--

And here is more of my philosophy about it:

More of my philosophy about morality and more..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed i have also just invented a proverb that abstract morality, and i invite you to
read it again, and i invite you to read my below thoughts
so that you understand more my logical proof of what is morality and
why it is universal:

And here is my other new proverb:

Note that the English dictionary defines "perfection" as: "the act or
process of perfecting"

Read here:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection

This is the definition of perfection above that I use below in my
explanation of my new proverb.

Here is all my explanation of my new proverb below:

My new proverb comes to me from the essence of morality that I explained
to you in my political philosophy that I wrote in English, since in
morality we are pushed towards the pretty tomorrow because we are aware
of this pretty perfume that is the perfection that pushes us or
encourages us to be or allows us to become perfect or greatly perfect.

Read about it here on my thoughts of my political philosophy about morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So here is my new proverb:

"Life is like the pretty perfume that calls us to be a pretty tomorrow!"

So notice carefully my smart play on words in my new proverb, i think
it's smart, and you have to know that the future perfection depends on
the present perfection, so when today we are responsibility to be the
pretty perfection so that to build the pretty tomorrow, then the pretty
perfection of today is part of the pretty tomorrow, and the "pretty
perfume" in my new proverb is also the today pretty perfection, but you
have to understand the symbolic which allows us to say that being this
part of the pretty tomorrow is also like being the pretty tomorrow. It
is what makes it a smart proverb.

More of my philosophy about entropy and about how morality is universal..

I think i am smart, and i am explaining below why morality is universal,
but as you have just noticed i have just said that so that to say
that morality is universal, it requires from us to know about the
requirements such as why to be a global world etc., so there must be a
level of consciousness, other than that i will make you feel and see
much more that morality is universal since i am seeing it:

So take for example the human imperfections or world imperfections,
i say that it is because we have those imperfections that also we have
morality, and those imperfections causes entropy(A state of disorder and
disorganization), this is why we have to be more and more perfection so
that to maintain order and so that to attain perfection of being much
more perfect or perfect, for example humans are working in there
everyday life so that to also maintain order or so that to become
perfection or much more perfection, and maintaining order is also that
we are perfectioning so that to not to become disorder.

More of my philosophy about why morality is universal..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i will now explain why
morality is universal:

So take a look at the thing that we call "time", so you can naively look
at our everyday life and say that time is not relative, but
you can like Einstein analyse it and prove that time is relative,
and morality is the same, so when you naively look at it you will
think that morality is relative, since you can notice that for example
there is many countries with many laws and rules, but when you analyse
it you will notice that the goal of morality that we become perfect or
much more perfect pushes us forward towards more and more perfection
since we have to solve our problems such as our many imperfections, it
is also why morality is "progressive", so then the essence of morality
become that morality is progressing towards the goal that is that we
become perfect or much more perfect, so then the other details of
morality are abstracted, so then those acts of humans perfectioning or
perfecting towards a much more perfect world or perfect world and that
are also codified as morality become that morality is universal, since
also we can take this essence of morality as the most important thing.

More of my philosophy about specialization and about individualism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think by looking at an Ant colony,
you will notice that the Ants are specialized in an Ant colony, but notice that there kind of specialization can give a higher quality as a whole, but this too much specialization of the Ants in an Ant colony is not good at all for "reliability", since we can easily notice it by looking at how the Ant colony is organized not by looking at the high level view, but by looking at the lower layers views that shows that this specialization is not good for happiness of the Ants of the Ant colony, it is why i think that the human civilization has not to be this
too much specialization that we notice in our today world, but it has to be a more efficiently diversified good education so that to be the good reliability, and the too much individualism of our today world is not good for reliability too and it looks by logical analogy like the too much specialization that lacks reliabilility.

[...]

More of my philosophy of do we have a free will and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will answer the following philosophical question of:

Do humans have free will ?

I think i am highly smart, and i think there is different paths of answering this philosophical question, but i will talk about one of
the path by finding like a weakness that permits me to answer,
and the weakness is also the fact that i have just answered
in my philosophy below the question of "What is the true power of the idea ?", since notice below in the scientific experience of "Mood freezing" that when the respondents were convinced that expressing aggression would not make them feel better, they actually accepted their current situation which eventually improved their moods, so i think
that ideas are also powerful , and they can change the behavior of
a person even if he has a genetic defect, so then we have to be optimistic since i think that it can explain that there is a cerain level of free will, since i think that from the data of our world , we can modify our behavior, so it means that it is not that we have not free will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZU0M-v0w4E

More of my philosophy about the brain and about stress and bad emotions
and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and now i will invite you to look at the following video of a neuroscientist that explains how to go forward and be much more in control even if you experience high stress and bad emotions:

Change Your Brain: Neuroscientist Dr. Andrew Huberman | Rich Roll Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQhKFMxmDY

So i think i am highly smart, and of course you are noticing in the
above video of the neuroscientist that he is explaining the how from
a neuroscientist point of view, but my philosophy is different,
since in my philosophy, so that to go forward by being much more in control even if there is high stress and bad emotions, i am saying below that the basis of my philosophy is the below lever in form of an engine and in form of an intellectual mechanism that you have to be convinced of it, and of course, so that to be convinced of it, you have not to
be a nihilistic point of view, and i mean that you have to
to be convinced that life needs from us to be constructive so that
to make it a better life, and it is part of what we call human's maturity, so then of course you have to know how to measure it relatively , like measuring IQs of humans, and not measuring it absolutely, so then you have to read about the intellectual mechanism of my philosophy below that explains how to be happiness and that fights much more efficiently stress and bad emotions, also i think it makes you much more patient too, and of course since it is an intellectual mechanism, then it adheres to my following philosophy that explains in my following thoughts "What is the true power of the idea ?":

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy about morality and more of my thoughts..