Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 16:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the bandwidth of our mind or brain and
more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Fri, 6 May 2022 23:26 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the bandwidth of our mind or brain and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
spoken about how our brain can work concurrently and not in parallel,
read about it in my below thoughts, but now i have to speak about another weakness of our brain, and it is its bandwidth, i mean that the bandwidth of our brain is not so efficient so that to compete with highly smart machines of the future, so then how can you solve the problem?, so i think i am highly smart and i say that i am solving it much more efficiently by a smart way that looks by logical analogy like by compressing the data or by enlarging the bandwith without doing them, i mean that the data of our world is so big, but the high quality data is much much less bigger or we can say that it is rare, so it becomes easier, so i think that you can be really efficient by just knowing how to undersand efficiently the necessary rare high quality data and you will become much more apt at competing with highly smart machines of the future, and it is how i am doing it, and notice how i am also inventing high quality architectural ideas of my philosophy and philosophy that permits me to be efficient, read about it below:

More of my philosophy about the human mind and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
spoken about silence and decency of silence, but now i will speak
about another important subject, and it is the one of the human mind,
so i think that our human mind is like a single core processor
that works with a certain frequency, so it can work concurrently , but
not in parallel since it is not like a multicore processor, so i think that we can be with our human mind a consciousness of an idea in time T1 , and we can be in in the oneself in time T2 after time T1 and we can be another consciousness of an idea in time T3 after time T2
, so it can go on and on "concurrently", but not in parallel, so i think
that a weakness is that we can be too emotional or have bad emotions when you are a consciousness of an idea or you can have bad emotions when you don't know how to manage correctly concurrently with your mind, since our mind doesn't work in parallel, so then you have to know how to manage this inner of your mind, and of course i have just spoken about decency of silence and silence that allow us to know more about our inner side of ourselves and that allows us to be in harmony, so you can read my below thoughts and poems so that to understand my thoughts:
Here is my new poem called: "Where is happiness ?"

Where is happiness ?

I think that silence is not like innocence

Since i think that silence is like decency

Since decency is behavior that conforms to standards of respectability

And notice that with the right silence you can even make it a good harmony

But what is it this decency of silence ?

Since i think that real decency doesn't make bad noises

And notice that i am also using the word noise symbolically

And I think decency of silence is not the insolence of science

Since can science be tuned to not make make those bad noises ?

So i think that silence also brings the human's inner harmony

And notice that i am also speaking about the symbolic of silence

So then since we can not make harmony without those bad noises

It is like we have to minimize at best the bad noises

And maximize at best the opportunity that makes you successful

Using the decency of silence of course !

So, since silence is so important

So i invite you to look at the following video about silence:

The Importance of Silence | Sadhguru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMbR7WCLXI

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy from where comes the smartness of my poems and
more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and from where do you think comes the smartness
of all of my poems below ? i think that there smartness comes
from the fact that i have invented my philosophy and i have invented
the architectural ideas of my philosophy, and after that it has
allowed me to give a good rhythm to my poetry, i mean that those architectural ideas of my philosophy that i have invented give the form that is much more clear to my poetry and after that it becomes easier for me to put my other ideas in my poetry, so i invite you to look
for example at a part of my philosophy here in the following web link about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about the good business man and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i say that it is not with virility that
we recognize a good business man, i think that we can also
recognize a good business man by how he is dynamically playing
to you his good rhythm of his music , this good rhythm is like the good rhythm of writing beautiful poetry, but how can you have this good rhythm? i think that it is also "technical", i mean that when you know about the "tendency" by having and understanding the right architectural ideas, you can debug much more efficiently with them and this brings
this good rhythm, and it is how i am also doing it , since i am
inventing those architectural ideas, and you can take a look
at them by reading my philosophy of how i am inventing my architectural
ideas of my philosophy.

More of my philosophy about the strongness and more of my thoughts..

Here is my new proverb that makes you understand a very important thing:

"Strongness doesn't come from virility, since i think that strongness
comes from knowing how to tune it efficiently so that to be successful, and this how to tune it efficiently needs from us to know how to efficiently be this soft power that avoids wars and violence and that brings peace."

More of my philosophy of how to be a strong man..

I think i am smart, and i think we have to ask a philosophical question of:

What is a strong man ?

So i think i am smart and i will start by rapidly discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence so that to answer the question:

The most important pattern that i am discovering is that the way of how to do politics in our modern world doesn't look like the old world, since the most important thing in our today world of politics is
soft power that permits to avoid wars, and now you are understanding what is the problem of the war in Ukraine, since i think that we can notice that it is like the too big to jail problematic that has to be solved by the way of soft power using efficiently the means of Diplomacy and by highering smartly the standards of governance and by the way of more and more economic integration between countries so that to bring more and more peace, and i think that it is what has caused a war between Russia and Ukraine, i mean that i think it is a lack of this kind of soft power that bring peace that has the tendency to make our world much more violent, so i think that the strong man has to be efficient at this kind of soft power that brings peace.

More of my philosophy of how to pray the beautiful light..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed , i am saying in my new poem below the following:

"Since my God is not the just like i want to eat a delicious banana
So is the beautiful light, that we have to pray, like a primitive llama ?
No, since do my beautiful poems of Love are like a pyjama too ?
No, since my beautiful philosophy is not like the one of Dalai lama
Since praying the beautiful light is necessary like a mamma(mother)"

So as you are noticing that i am saying that the praying the beautiful light is necessary like a mamma(mother), but you have to understand my philosophy, since what is also our God ? i say that our God is also the beautiful light that can be the light that makes you more and more perfect in this life, so notice that my poems of Love below are also like a beautiful light that can make you more and more perfect, and we can also pray this kind of beautiful light by being grateful towards this kind of beautiful light, so as you notice that the beautiful light looks like this process of perfectioning that makes you a better person in a society, and i think that this kind of beautiful light brings
the positive energy that is necessary and the being this grateful is
also a positive energy that is necessary like a mamma(mother), so i invite you to read all my below poems so that to understand more and more my philosophy:

Here is my new poem called: "I am an artist like Santana playing the Oye Como Va", and read all my poems below:

I am an artist like Santana playing the Oye Como Va

Since my beautiful poems of Love are not like the melodrama

Since i am not praying the indian Brahma

But i am praying the beautiful light that is not a simple city of Yokohama

Since my God is not the just like i want to eat a delicious banana

So is the beautiful light, that we have to pray, like a primitive llama ?

No, since do my beautiful poems of Love are like a pyjama too ?

No, since my beautiful philosophy is not like the one of Dalai lama

Since praying the beautiful light is necessary like a mamma(mother)

It is how we can attain like the beautiful nirvana

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy about the bandwidth of our mind or brain and more of my thoughts..