Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 16:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Read_again,_i_correct_about_more_of_my_philosophy_ab
out_the_important_Gödel's_incompleteness_theorem__and_more_
of_my_thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 23:34 UTC

Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the important Gödel's incompleteness theorem and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, and i think that Gödel's incompleteness theorem is not so problematic, since i think that the second incompleteness theorem is logically inferred from the following
part of the theorem: "For any such consistent formal system, there will always be statements about natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system" , so it is important to notice that
it says that the statement is "true", so it clearly means that
we know that it is true, but it can not be proven, so then
it means that the system remains really useful, but we can not prove the consistency of the system, so it is not so problematic, and i also think that Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics only applies to sufficiently strong systems. It is not applicable to systems like Presburger arithmetic and first-order logic.

But FOL(First-order logic) in mathematics is not all-powerful by any means, and it has the following disadvantages:

1- It has no concept of time
2- hard to do arithmetic
3- Can't do beliefs --"If he believes this then surely he must believe
that" is often wrong in everyday life; also surprising mathematical
results.
4- Can't have variables with set values: "All functions are boring"
turns out to be a 2nd-order, not 1st-order statement.

And here is the Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics:

"For any such consistent formal system, there will always be statements about natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system.. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first, shows that the system cannot demonstrate its own consistency."

More of my philosophy about what is smartness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, and you are noticing it more and more,
but i have to explain something really important:

So when i ask you to define smartly what is smartness, you will
say that smartness is the genetical side of smartness and it is
also the skill from the cultural side, but i think that it is
too much abstraction, since when you are smart you will notice
that the pattern that you have to find with your fluid intelligence
can be a pattern that you can not completely see or you can not see
since you have not been able to be at the right place and at the right time, so it can become a constraint that prevent you from finding the
pattern with your fluid intelligence, so then even if you are really smart, your smartness that is genetical and cultural is not sufficient,
so then smartness can come from other sides such as a hidden pattern
that you can obtain by being lucky such as by being at the
right place and at the right time. So for example take
a look at me, i am not only genetically smart, since i have
also passed some certified IQ tests on internet and i have
scored above 115 IQ in them, but i am also culturally smart and i am
also this lucky guy that has discovered other smart patterns
by being at the right place and at the right time.

More of my philosophy about money and about happiness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart and here is my just new proverb:

"Passion is not a good engine since it is much less powerful,
so if for example you have passion for sex, then can you make sex
a passion that guides you ? no, so then it is not a general or
much more general way of doing, so i think that individual
happiness comes from the satisfaction of self-improvement,
and does money = happiness? I think that big money doesn't
add much individual happiness to having individually enough money
( look at the following video from a techlead so that to notice it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kQmeIsCVs ), but big money
can add much to societal happiness, and big money builds empires."

In my above smart new proverb , i am saying that individual happiness comes from satisfaction of self-improvement, and I invite you to read
my following thoughts of my philosophy that talks about it and
about how you become self-confidence and how you become this
positive energy and positive energy of hope:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And here is my other new proverb that talks about how individual happiness comes from satisfaction of self-improvement:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la
traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for
success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
global world"

More of my philosophy of what is it that i am really smart and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, but what is it that i am really smart ?
is it that i am arrogant by saying it ? not at all ! since my saying of "i am really smart" can "appear" to a stupid person that i mean that i am very smart, but it is not ! since the being really smart in my saying means also that it can be that i am of 115 IQ, so that means that
i am not arrogant by saying that i am really smart, so you have to understand my following proverb about it that i have invented quickly so that to understand, here it is:

"There is an important difference between the appearance of a reality
and the truth of a reality, this is why in science you have not to be
confident with the appearances, since in science you have to understand
the truth, so, to be able to understand the truth you have to know how
to be patience before understanding the truth and not to rush in like a
fool by lack of wisdom "

And here are my new proverbs that i have just invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/LjeVQZFhK3E

And here are some other proverbs that i have just invented quickly:

Here is one of my interesting just new proverbs:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency.

Here is the other one of my proverbs that i have just invented quickly:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the important Gödel's incompleteness theorem and more of my thoughts..