Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Read again, more precision about more of my philosophy about Donald
Trump and about USA problem..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:25 UTC

Hello,

Read again, more precision about more of my philosophy about Donald Trump and about USA problem..

I think i am really smart, and i know what is the problem of USA,
i think that Donald Trump is also a technocrat, but the main problem
is that he is not like the standard way of doing in economy that almost all the technocrats and the best technocrats agree upon it since it is the best way, since this standard way of doing in economy of almost all the technocrats is that free trade is the best way of doing for USA (and i am not speaking about the other countries), so the protectionist way of doing of the technocrats like Donald Trump was not the correct way of doing in macroeconomics, and more than that, Donald Trump has not been sincere by not talking to the people of USA about the main problem that is the following:

How McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-mckinsey-destroyed-middle-class/605878/

More of my philosophy about president Putin and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, and i think that president Putin is
a nationalist that is believing in like in a conspiracy, i mean that he is believing that USA is too much controlled by like business oligarchs , so this is why he is also thinking that NATO is mainly controlled by USA , so then for him it is too much controlled by like those evil business oligarchs, so it is why he doesn't want NATO to be too near of Russia , and it is why he is attacking Ukraine, so it is like nazism or today neo-nazis that are believing in a conspiracy of the powerful jews, but i am really smart and i am showing you that it is the technocrats that have the big power and it is the main big power that control USA.

More of my philosophy about Russia and Ukraine and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i think that the war between Russia and Ukraine is like we say in french: C'est comme une fuite en avant tellement rapide !, that means It's like a so fast headlong rush, so it is like what you see is not what you get ! since as you notice that i am saying below that even Donald Trump was not sincere with USA people, so i think that the main problem that is logically inferred from the below problem, it is that it is a war between the technocrats and the nationalist and ideologue like president Putin, i mean that Putin is for example thinking that it is like the business oligarchs of USA that are causing the problem, but i think that capitalism is not able to control the governments or the congress in USA, but it is the technocrats that are one of the most important power that control, and the technocrats have caused the main problem and it is the following, read about it carefully here

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-mckinsey-destroyed-middle-class/605878/

More of my philosophy about one of the most important problem of today
and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i think that the most important problem for USA and the world is the problem that was caused by the technocrats like Donald Trump, and it is the following, read about it carefully in the following so important article:

How McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-mckinsey-destroyed-middle-class/605878/

So i think that Donald Trump was not sincere with the USA people, since he has not spoken about how McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class, since it is the main problem that he has to discuss in front of USA people.

So read carefully all my following thoughts so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about how Inflation has 'direct correlation' with America's chip shortage and more of my thoughts..

Inflation has 'direct correlation' with America's chip shortage: Commerce Secretary

Read more here:

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/inflation-chip-shortage-commerce-secretary-122005269.html

And you can read the following interesting article about chip shortage:

TSMC R&D Chief: There’s Light at the End of the Chip Shortage,
and the IEEE award recipient talks about the next generation of chips

https://spectrum.ieee.org/tsmc-exec-on-chip-shortage

And it is related to my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about interest rates and about recession and about inflation..

As you have just noticed, i have just talked about inflation and investment, read it below, but since we have an important inflation, I think we have to raise interest rates without creating a recession, so i invite you to look at the following video so that to understand what is happening:

Is The U.S. Top Bank About To Start A Recession?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrbMkSRhiRY

Also as i just said, read below, that investors shouldn’t avoid the entire tech sector since as we notice that there is tech companies that are much more resilient or resilient to inflation than others.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the tech sector and about inflation and more of my thoughts..

I just said the following:

--

I invite you to read The following article about the big fear of inflation:

Inflation is biggest fear in markets, despite Russian aggression

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/inflation-biggest-fear-in-markets-despite-russian-aggression-rcna18037

So i think if there will be a hike(it means a sharp increase) in interest rates because of inflation, which would raise corporate borrowing costs, it will be not good for investment in the tech sector and such, and sectors that tend to use a lot of fuel, such as logistics and delivery companies, manufacturers and food producers, will also be affected too. So i think we have to be careful about economic growth.
--

But here is what you have to know:

1- Inflation can cause a company’s expenses to rise while reducing its
pricing power.
2- Rising interest rates, which counter inflation, will also reduce a
high-growth tech company’s future earnings estimates.
3- This environment is challenging for tech companies, but investors
shouldn’t avoid the entire tech sector since as we notice that there
is tech companies that are much more resilient or resilient to
inflation than others.

More of my philosophy about what Americans think of Metaverse
and more of my thoughts..

Surprise! 78 percent of Americans think Metaverse is just hype

"In his keynote speech, while announcing the company name change, Zuckerberg said that 3D spaces in the metaverse will let people socialize, learn, play, and collaborate in ways we have never seen before. The company revealed one of its virtual reality worlds later in the year to all those who had access to its proprietary headsets.."

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/americans-think-metaverse-is-just-hype

More of my philosophy about Zettascale and about Metaverse and more of my thoughts..

As you have just noticed, i have just posted about Zettascale or ZettaFLOP that we need so that Metaverse be possible, and as you notice the article below, with of Intel’s Raja Koduri talking, says that the architecture is possible and it will be ready around 2027 or 2030 and it is the following:

An architecture jump of 16x, power and thermals are 2x, data movement is 3x, and process is 5x. That is about 500x, on top of the two ExaFLOP Aurora system, gets to a ZettaFLOP.

Interview with Intel’s Raja Koduri: Zettascale or ZettaFLOP? Metaverse what?

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/17298/interview-with-intels-raja-koduri-zettascale-or-zettaflop-metaverse-what

More of my philosophy about AlphaCode and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Competitive programming with AlphaCode

"AlphaCode ranked within the top 54% in real-world programming competitions, an advancement that demonstrates the potential of deep learning models for tasks that require critical thinking. These models elegantly leverage modern machine learning to express solutions to problems as code, circling back to the symbolic reasoning root of AI from decades ago. And this is only a start. Our exploration into code generation leaves vast room for improvement and hints at even more exciting ideas that could help programmers improve their productivity and open up the field to people who do not currently write code. We will continue this exploration, and hope that further research will result in tools to enhance programming and bring us closer to a problem-solving AI."

Read more here:

https://deepmind.com/blog/article/Competitive-programming-with-AlphaCode

More of my philosophy about code generators and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Researchers publish open source "PolyCoder", a code generator with 2.7 billion parameters, who would surpass Codex in generating code in C

Read more here:

https://intelligence--artificielle-developpez-com.translate.goog/actu/331674/Des-chercheurs-publient-en-open-source-PolyCoder-un-generateur-de-code-avec-2-7-milliards-de-parametres-qui-surpasserait-Codex-dans-la-generation-de-code-en-C/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

And now more about the next revolution in the software industry that is Machine programming, so i invite you to read carefully the following new article about it:

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / Read again, more precision about more of my philosophy about Donald Trump and about USA problem..