Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 16:09:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More of my philosophy about one of the most important problem of
today and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 00:09 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about one of the most important problem of today
and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i think that the most important problem for USA and the world is the problem that was caused by the technocrats like Donald Trump, and it is the following, read about it carefully in the following so important article:

How McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-mckinsey-destroyed-middle-class/605878/

So i think that Donald Trump was not sincere with the USA people, since he has not spoken about how McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class, since it is the main problem that he has to discuss in front of USA people.

So read carefully all my following thoughts so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about how Inflation has 'direct correlation' with America's chip shortage and more of my thoughts..

Inflation has 'direct correlation' with America's chip shortage: Commerce Secretary

Read more here:

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/inflation-chip-shortage-commerce-secretary-122005269.html

And you can read the following interesting article about chip shortage:

TSMC R&D Chief: There’s Light at the End of the Chip Shortage,
and the IEEE award recipient talks about the next generation of chips

https://spectrum.ieee.org/tsmc-exec-on-chip-shortage

And it is related to my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about interest rates and about recession and about inflation..

As you have just noticed, i have just talked about inflation and investment, read it below, but since we have an important inflation, I think we have to raise interest rates without creating a recession, so i invite you to look at the following video so that to understand what is happening:

Is The U.S. Top Bank About To Start A Recession?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrbMkSRhiRY

Also as i just said, read below, that investors shouldn’t avoid the entire tech sector since as we notice that there is tech companies that are much more resilient or resilient to inflation than others.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the tech sector and about inflation and more of my thoughts..

I just said the following:

--

I invite you to read The following article about the big fear of inflation:

Inflation is biggest fear in markets, despite Russian aggression

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/inflation-biggest-fear-in-markets-despite-russian-aggression-rcna18037

So i think if there will be a hike(it means a sharp increase) in interest rates because of inflation, which would raise corporate borrowing costs, it will be not good for investment in the tech sector and such, and sectors that tend to use a lot of fuel, such as logistics and delivery companies, manufacturers and food producers, will also be affected too. So i think we have to be careful about economic growth.
--

But here is what you have to know:

1- Inflation can cause a company’s expenses to rise while reducing its
pricing power.
2- Rising interest rates, which counter inflation, will also reduce a
high-growth tech company’s future earnings estimates.
3- This environment is challenging for tech companies, but investors
shouldn’t avoid the entire tech sector since as we notice that there
is tech companies that are much more resilient or resilient to
inflation than others.

More of my philosophy about what Americans think of Metaverse
and more of my thoughts..

Surprise! 78 percent of Americans think Metaverse is just hype

"In his keynote speech, while announcing the company name change, Zuckerberg said that 3D spaces in the metaverse will let people socialize, learn, play, and collaborate in ways we have never seen before. The company revealed one of its virtual reality worlds later in the year to all those who had access to its proprietary headsets.."

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/americans-think-metaverse-is-just-hype

More of my philosophy about Zettascale and about Metaverse and more of my thoughts..

As you have just noticed, i have just posted about Zettascale or ZettaFLOP that we need so that Metaverse be possible, and as you notice the article below, with of Intel’s Raja Koduri talking, says that the architecture is possible and it will be ready around 2027 or 2030 and it is the following:

An architecture jump of 16x, power and thermals are 2x, data movement is 3x, and process is 5x. That is about 500x, on top of the two ExaFLOP Aurora system, gets to a ZettaFLOP.

Interview with Intel’s Raja Koduri: Zettascale or ZettaFLOP? Metaverse what?

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/17298/interview-with-intels-raja-koduri-zettascale-or-zettaflop-metaverse-what

More of my philosophy about AlphaCode and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Competitive programming with AlphaCode

"AlphaCode ranked within the top 54% in real-world programming competitions, an advancement that demonstrates the potential of deep learning models for tasks that require critical thinking. These models elegantly leverage modern machine learning to express solutions to problems as code, circling back to the symbolic reasoning root of AI from decades ago. And this is only a start. Our exploration into code generation leaves vast room for improvement and hints at even more exciting ideas that could help programmers improve their productivity and open up the field to people who do not currently write code. We will continue this exploration, and hope that further research will result in tools to enhance programming and bring us closer to a problem-solving AI."

Read more here:

https://deepmind.com/blog/article/Competitive-programming-with-AlphaCode

More of my philosophy about code generators and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Researchers publish open source "PolyCoder", a code generator with 2.7 billion parameters, who would surpass Codex in generating code in C

Read more here:

https://intelligence--artificielle-developpez-com.translate.goog/actu/331674/Des-chercheurs-publient-en-open-source-PolyCoder-un-generateur-de-code-avec-2-7-milliards-de-parametres-qui-surpasserait-Codex-dans-la-generation-de-code-en-C/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

And now more about the next revolution in the software industry that is Machine programming, so i invite you to read carefully the following new article about it:

https://venturebeat.com/2021/06/18/ai-weekly-the-promise-and-limitations-of-machine-programming-tools/

More of my philosophy about my important thoughts about technology and more...

You can read all my following thoughts that i have thought
and written quickly , and as you notice i have just grouped them
in this post so that you can easily read them:

You can read my thoughts about artificial intelligence and productivity and about China and its artificial intelligence and computer chips in
the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/UOt_4qTgN8M

More of my philosophy about code generators and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

More of my philosophy about Quebec Canada and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i am living in Montreal Quebec since year 1989,
so i have just read the following web page about Quebec economy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Quebec

And notice that it is saying that Quebec has a strong economy and it has a low debt-to-GDP ratio, and it can easily balance the budget in around 2023 , but it is saying that it has an "average" productivity, so i think that Quebec can still higher much more productivity , and i also think that it can higher much more GDP using artificial intelligence, so i think that we can be optimistic about Quebec, so read my following thoughts so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about how to higher the economic growth and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and what we have to do is to invest in gender parity
since if the labour force participation rate of women were equal to the labour force participation rate of men, the US economy would be 8.7% larger than it is today, the French economy would be 17% larger and the Japanese economy would be 14% larger, and we have to close the race equity gap so that to also higher economic growth, since for example by closing this racial equity gap, the United States gross domestic product (GDP) could see a continuous 0.5% increase a year over the next few decades, resulting in $8 trillion in growth by 2050. Also we have to invest much more in artificial intelligence, as i am explaining below, so that to higher much more productivity and so that to enhance much more the living conditions of people, and about decarbonizing the planet, i have talked about it in my other posts, and about unequal distribution of income and opportunities, you can also read my following thoughts in the following web link about capitalism so that to understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

More of my philosophy about student performance and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Click here to read the complete article

devel / comp.programming.threads / More of my philosophy about one of the most important problem of today and more of my thoughts..