From: nowhere@never.at (wolfgang kern)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: Growing human inside computer (virtual humans)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 10:33:20 +0200
 by: wolfgang kern - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 08:33 UTC

On 30/09/2023 11:31, Flying Bucket wrote:
> Soon (decades) computers will be fast enough to simulate dna/cell growth, this will allow the growth/simulation of a human body, I call them virtual humans.
>
> Scanning real brains and transferring the information to the virtual human's brain will finaly realize the long dream of eternal life !
>
> Perhaps the quantem computer holds this key...

the infinitive universe works since ever:
when things become critical humans start to create AI-devices and feed
them with all available knowledge not too long before become distinct.

AI may be able to survive inhabitable environments and travel far.
But then also AI find a limit in resources and consider to recreate
biological live until humans can build AI again.

so finally all these gods were just human created AI-devices.
a few may be still around to watch, teach and make sure all works well.
__
wolfgang