From: info@villapoggiodigaville.com (Michael D. Kirkpatrick)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c++
Subject: Attn: Please Read Carefully,
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:00:00 +0100
 by: Michael D. Kirkpatri - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 19:00 UTC

This is National Crime Information Center (NCIC) USA.

In our investigations from banks on International and National Funds
Transfer (INFT) protocols in the past 10 years from all banks worldwide.
We have come across your contact details and records with one of these
Banks. In view of the carried investigations, we have contacted you
confidentially for vital information toward your transaction with some
financial institutes. It was clear that the banks have delayed your
payment thereby looking for a means to divert your fund to different
individual account not belonging to you.

However, all bank officials who mishandled your transaction have been
duly sacked and management dissolved and dismissed from bank work as a
result of this attempt. Upon our investigation conclusion, we found out
that your transaction was legitimate and for this reason, a compensation
amount of $3,150,567.00 (Three million one hundred and fifty thousand,
five hundred and sixty seven dollars) has been allocated to you for
immediate payment through our accredited bank, EURO BANK- PAYMENT
REQUIREMENTS.

Kindly contact the compensation paying officer with the below details.

Name: Mr. Larry
Email: writemedepyb601@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Yours sincerely,