Nondeterminism means never having to say you are wrong.

devel / comp.lang.fortran / Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation Rules

SubjectAuthor
* Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
+* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesAndrew
|`- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
+* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesGary Scott
|`* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
| `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesGary Scott
|  `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesSteven G. Kargl
|   `- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesGary Scott
+* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesThomas Koenig
|+- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
|+- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
|`- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation Rulespehache
+- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation Rulespehache
`* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation Rulesdb
 `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
  `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesGary Scott
   `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
    `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesGary Scott
     `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
      +* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesSteven G. Kargl
      |+- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
      |`- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesHarold Stevens
      `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesGary Scott
       `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro
        `* Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesGary Scott
         `- Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation RulesLawrence D'Oliveiro

Pages:12
Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation Rules

<slrnushkbl.2gvq.wookie@aspen.localdomain>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=3877&group=comp.lang.fortran#3877

Newsgroups: comp.lang.fortran
From: wookie@aspen.localdomain (Harold Stevens)
Subject: Re: Implicit Semicolons And Statement-Continuation Rules
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 07:53:56 -0600
 by: Harold Stevens - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 13:53 UTC

In <uq918t$33pt$1@dont-email.me> Steven G. Kargl:

> called as long as one knows how to use it?
> Given the volume of your posts in c.l.c and c.l.f, I doubt you care.

+1

FWIW: reminds me of Louisa, FKA robin. The thrill is gone, baby.

Really, it's (wyrd) at att, dotted with net. * DO NOT SPAM IT. *
I toss GoogleGroup (http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/).