Newsgroups: comp.lang.mumps
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 14:42:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fuzz Testing YottaDB
From: ksbhaskar@gmail.com (K.S. Bhaskar)
 by: K.S. Bhaskar - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:42 UTC

We are now testing YottaDB using fuzzed M source code, implemented under the leadership and guidance of Zachary Minneker of Security Innovation. We have blogged about it at https://yottadb.com/fuzz-testing-yottadb/ with a cross-post on the Security Innovation blog at https://blog.securityinnovation.com/fuzz-testing-yottadb

Please send any questions and comments our way.

As the result of a minor optimization gone awry, the YottaDB user documentation was unreadable today, with the text and background rendered in the same color. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. We hope you find user documentation loads to now be marginally faster.

Regards
– Bhaskar

--
YottaDB - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. Pick any three.