https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=28&group=comp.lang.rexx#28

From: nobody@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Subject: Bug
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:22:35 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.rexx
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:22 UTC

Linked to libnsl.so RexxEEC-regina does not work with new version 2.0.0.

Re: Bug

<chu9kgp65piaslg8vathcr1485ut4jk4sh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=29&group=comp.lang.rexx#29

From: arthur@munged.invalid (Arthur T.)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.rexx
Subject: Re: Bug
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:30:10 -0400
 by: Arthur T. - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:30 UTC

In
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

>Linked to libnsl.so RexxEEC-regina does not work with new version 2.0.0.

If English is not your first language, let us know so we can work
with you to find out what your problem is, and then what the solution
is.

Otherwise, read "How to ask questions the smart way":
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Re: Bug

<a92dcae08621934079ad496632e3a23a@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30&group=comp.lang.rexx#30

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:01:36 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.rexx
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:01 UTC

> In
> Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>
> >Linked to libnsl.so RexxEEC-regina does not work with new version 2.0.0.
>
> If English is not your first language, let us know so we can work
> with you to find out what your problem is, and then what the solution
> is.

When libnsl 2.0.0 installed command "say RxFuncAdd('EECLoadFuncs',
'rexxeec', 'EECLoadFuncs')" will return "40"; command "Call
EECLoadFuncs" will return "EECLOADFUNCS: command not found".

Downgrade to libnsl 1.3.0 will solve the problem.