Newsgroups: comp.protocols.dicom
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 17:16:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Developer to assist with creating a MWL and MPPS server in Python
Docker Container
From: stephen.d.scotti@gmail.com (Stephen Douglas Scotti)
 by: Stephen Douglas Scot - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 00:16 UTC

I've started developing a MWL and MPPS server in a Python Docker Container, to the point where I can do some initial testing with Orthanc as a PACS and DVTk tools for some testing with their script library using a Windows VM.

I need a little help getting the responses to the requests configured correctly and understanding the whole setup a little better.

If there is someone on the forum here, or if you know someone, who is interesting in contributing time, or working on fee for service basic, please contact me by just responding to the message.

I would make the Docker container & python scripts open source and put it on GitHub and the Docker Containers on Docker Hub. I have a RIS under development also, but most of that is not open source at this point.

Re: Developer to assist with creating a MWL and MPPS server in Python Docker Container

<e92bdc00-0f3f-40ac-882b-ecb706945e37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=278&group=comp.protocols.dicom#278

Newsgroups: comp.protocols.dicom
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:21:51 -0800 (PST)
Docker Container
From: nare06@gmail.com (Narendra Karanam)
 by: Narendra Karanam - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:21 UTC

Hey Stephen,
Do let me know how I can help. I'm working on something similar but with linux instances. Love to pitch in.
Best,
Narendra K.