Newsgroups: comp.lang.misc
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sugar Daddies Dating: Best Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby Websites
From: jiyasara231@gmail.com (jiyas...@gmail.com)
 by: jiyas...@gmail.com - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 05:57 UTC

On Thursday, 3 September 2020 at 14:13:57 UTC+5:30, olivi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sugar Daddies Dating: Best Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby Websites. Here is your guide for the best sugar daddy apps!✅ Find out which sites are the real deal, and which sugar daddy sites are scams.
>
> 9 of the best websites for finding a sugar daddy and Sugar Baby : https://xmatch.com/go/p2050482
Some of the girls that put fuck in their ads are meeting lots of cocks. Eating lots of fast food and having to pay for it at times. Sime lied about age and showed someone elses cock pic, But no one really knows they have been sluts. 1 guy spermed before it went inside. One borrowed $50 but that is Seattle. I learned that hundreds read my ads and they were not seeking anyone my age except the whores called,. Bruce