From: usenet@arnowelzel.de (Arno Welzel)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.php
Subject: Re: Do you recommend a PHP Zend Certificate?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 13:57:01 +0200
 by: Arno Welzel - Sat, 22 May 2021 11:57 UTC

Francisco:

> Yeah, just that. I was thinking about getting that certificate. Is it
> difficult? I'd like to be able to prove I know PHP or at least some of
> it. I'm starting my career so I'm not bragging. Do you need an advanced
> level to get it?

I'm not sure if just having a Zend certificate will really boost your
career.

Nowadays you also need to know Frameworks like Laravel and Symfony. At
Knowing Webpack Encore, Angular and React.js is also often neccessary.

--
Arno Welzel
https://arnowelzel.de

devel / comp.lang.php / Re: Do you recommend a PHP Zend Certificate?