Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 07:50:55 -0800 (PST)
<9df46bff-9378-410c-8b9c-2abd61efd108o@googlegroups.com> <rd4hu1$1451$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<c82c08ed-7501-4aee-81a9-265a4f1f4efco@googlegroups.com> <eaab8bd1-b765-4652-a7ac-259f03f4082eo@googlegroups.com>
<888e9552-a909-43b2-a759-7eb53a970079o@googlegroups.com> <866370cb-b73a-449a-a7b7-1fbd963b1038o@googlegroups.com>
<97bad089-d164-415a-958c-ac34afd5cc5eo@googlegroups.com> <ri1g0d$7vt$1@solani.org>
<6f4f8c7d-bfd5-42f0-b4b7-47b716eefc35o@googlegroups.com> <e5f93b1a-e0a7-4d01-a472-7d4fa87471dco@googlegroups.com>
<4f5ffd6f-e1ad-450f-9ec7-1afee3f03604o@googlegroups.com> <21158c8e-0c1e-401e-8b10-e148f753c8b3o@googlegroups.com>
<4b0955ee-5101-43ae-bb55-ebb3ba7c1d65o@googlegroups.com> <2d203007-60b7-4cf1-a559-473788602e93o@googlegroups.com>
<9394064a-e8f0-49cf-a5e2-24f38bb2b23do@googlegroups.com> <7d2ee196-c6c3-47c0-9927-7816fe919ce4o@googlegroups.com>
<4a06214a-44d4-4c96-85f2-71d1c4eb6665o@googlegroups.com> <rjd2iq$cjr$2@solani.org>
<c9203cef-311b-499a-8029-192aba4a847co@googlegroups.com> <45cdb28b-7b1e-464c-88d1-6a9f7531dd6fo@googlegroups.com>
<1da9cb7e-c075-4adc-a2b5-07982dca4085o@googlegroups.com> <69e54810-daeb-4e69-95d6-ea1178febb6bo@googlegroups.com>
<4eff1357-4db7-4ccf-a5fe-d94d34143ff8n@googlegroups.com> <bc005041-6b34-4627-b4fb-8f685ead5847n@googlegroups.com>
<0e65120e-0b62-4256-8923-fa20a0b87137n@googlegroups.com> <bd81b556-4565-40d2-a4b4-1441f0f4ec15n@googlegroups.com>
<77a9ab51-7357-455e-bae6-c3e68ca502acn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Investigating Proof Graphs: Euclid
From: bursejan@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:50 UTC

Do not forget that you can ask CheatCBD to
use a certain text style. Like here:

Q: Write an article in BuzzFeed style about how
BuzzFeed workers will be fired due to use of ChatGPT by BuzzFeed

A: "Say Goodbye to BuzzFeedEmployees: ChatGPT Is Taking Over,
In a shocking turn of events, BuzzFeed has announced that they
will be replacing their human workers with the cutting-edge language
model, ChatGPT.

Yes, you read that right. The popular news and entertainment
website will now be relying on a machine to create content
instead of their trusty human employees.

According to a statement from BuzzFeed, the decision to implement
ChatGPT was made in order to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
With the ability to generate high-quality content at lightning speed,
ChatGPT will be able to produce a larger volume of articles than
any human team could ever dream of.

But what does this mean for the dedicated employees of BuzzFeed?
Unfortunately, it means that many of them will be losing their jobs. The
company has stated that they will be offering severance packages and
job placement assistance to those affected by the layoffs.

While it's a tough pill to swallow for the loyal BuzzFeed team, the
company is confident that this decision will ultimately lead to a better
and more successful future for the website. So, say goodbye to the
human writers and editors of BuzzFeed, and hello to the new era of
content creation with ChatGPT. The future is here and it's all about
the machines!. As a reminder, I am an Al language model and
I can not predict the future.

Credits:

Fascinating. Are we entering the singularity ? Are we already in it?
https://9gag.com/gag/aA0b9Mg#comment