Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 15:04:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the being
more organized and more disciplined and more..
From: slartibartfastlunkwill@gmail.com (Slartibartfast Lunkwill)
 by: Slartibartfast Lunkw - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 23:04 UTC

Where is my clitoris? Do I even have one?

Apparently the clit turns you on, so where is it? I’ve seen pictures and read things but can never actually find it. Do I even have one?

The clitoris is a pretty awesome organ. It doesn’t have a central role in reproduction like the penis or vagina — it’s basically just there to make you feel good! The clitoris has thousands of nerve endings in it, which makes it super sensitive.

It can be a little tricky to find your clitoris, since it’s at the top of your vulva, tucked inside your inner labia, underneath its own protective hood. For some people the clitoris is easily visible and accessible, and for others it’s hidden under the clitoral hood – everyone’s vulva is unique. The clitoris can vary in size (it can be about as small as a pea or as big as a thumb), but only the tip of it comes outside the body where you can see it. When you’re aroused (turned on), your clitoris becomes stiff and swollen — just like a penis. If you’re having trouble finding it, things like looking at and touching your own vulva can help you figure out how your vulva is built, and what feels good.

Fun fact about the clitoris: while you can only see the very tip of it, it actually has a spongy shaft that stretches up to 5 inches inside your body!

For diagram, please see:
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/ask-experts/where-is-my-clitoris-do-i-even-have-one

devel / comp.programming.threads / Re: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the being more organized and more disciplined and more..