"If Diet Coke did not exist it would have been necessary to invent it." -- Karl Lehenbauer

devel / comp.lang.javascript / Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)// +12 MONTHS//

SubjectAuthor
* Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)// +12 MONTHS//RUV VEDA
+- Re: Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)//Ruthie Jett
`- Re: Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)//Ruthie Jett

1
Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)// +12 MONTHS//

<df3fbfd3-c2cb-4c89-9808-92f9715f877cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18130&group=comp.lang.javascript#18130

Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 07:32:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)// +12 MONTHS//
From: ruvveda@gmail.com (RUV VEDA)
 by: RUV VEDA - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 14:32 UTC

Hi
Greetings from workpath
Job tittle: Network Security Engineer
Location: Omaha, NE
Contract: CROP TO CORP (Remote)
Duration: +12 MONTHS
Job Description:
• Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience with System, Network, or Security Administration including firewall
• Minimum of 3+ years hands-on experience including Certification with at least 2 of the following: Check Point, Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Fortinet
• Check Point, Cisco or Fortinet advanced certifications and/or work experience very beneficial.
• Relevant certifications in System Administration, Networking, and/or Security
• Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of IP networking, Routing & Switching, System Administration, and Information Security
• Candidate must be good with Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco firewalls and Multi-Domain Security Management
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve customer issues
• Exposure to Juniper, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto & Cisco products.
• Generate and maintain operational process and training documentation
• Analysis, recommendation and implementation of new technologies
• Experience should include security policy development, security education, Network Penetration testing, Application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
• Knowledge of IT Security technologies, Operating Systems, Database, routing and switching, and endpoint security solutions
• Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
• Experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications.
• ASA policy management (making changes to the ACLs, Objects, policies
Thanks & Regrads
Ruvveda
US IT RECURITER
PH : 16109799273
EMAIL: ruvveda289@workpath.in

Re: Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)// +12 MONTHS//

<c453fb00-17d0-4321-b9c1-0e293335f996n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18135&group=comp.lang.javascript#18135

Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:10:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)//
+12 MONTHS//
From: jettruthie213@gmail.com (Ruthie Jett)
 by: Ruthie Jett - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 07:10 UTC

On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 7:32:41 AM UTC-7, RUV VEDA wrote:
> Hi
> Greetings from workpath
> Job tittle: Network Security Engineer
> Location: Omaha, NE
> Contract: CROP TO CORP (Remote)
> Duration: +12 MONTHS
> Job Description:
> • Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience with System, Network, or Security Administration including firewall
> • Minimum of 3+ years hands-on experience including Certification with at least 2 of the following: Check Point, Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Fortinet
> • Check Point, Cisco or Fortinet advanced certifications and/or work experience very beneficial.
> • Relevant certifications in System Administration, Networking, and/or Security
> • Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of IP networking, Routing & Switching, System Administration, and Information Security
> • Candidate must be good with Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco firewalls and Multi-Domain Security Management
> • Troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve customer issues
> • Exposure to Juniper, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto & Cisco products.
> • Generate and maintain operational process and training documentation
> • Analysis, recommendation and implementation of new technologies
> • Experience should include security policy development, security education, Network Penetration testing, Application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
> • Knowledge of IT Security technologies, Operating Systems, Database, routing and switching, and endpoint security solutions
> • Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
> • Experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications.
> • ASA policy management (making changes to the ACLs, Objects, policies
> Thanks & Regrads
> Ruvveda
> US IT RECURITER
> PH : 16109799273
> EMAIL: ruvve...@workpath.in

Re: Network Security Engineer// Omaha, NE//CROP TO CORP (Remote)// +12 MONTHS//

<0d5fbbe5-d7fb-4adf-8de5-48f1e59a3fd1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18136&group=comp.lang.javascript#18136

Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
+12 MONTHS//
From: jettruthie213@gmail.com (Ruthie Jett)
 by: Ruthie Jett - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 07:11 UTC