Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -- Voltaire

devel / comp.lang.javascript / Need PeopleSoft Technical Analyst //C2C//Remote

SubjectAuthor
* Need PeopleSoft Technical Analyst //C2C//Remoteashwini pokalkar
`- Re: Need PeopleSoft Technical Analyst //C2C//RemoteEnihcamgnimag

1
Need PeopleSoft Technical Analyst //C2C//Remote

<11f37ca0-42ca-458b-a454-346591a80b5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17782&group=comp.lang.javascript#17782

Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:23:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Need PeopleSoft Technical Analyst //C2C//Remote
From: ashwinipokalkar05@gmail.com (ashwini pokalkar)
 by: ashwini pokalkar - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 17:23 UTC

Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great.
Please go through the below requirement and revert me with an updated resume with expected pay rate.

Position Title: PeopleSoft Technical Analyst
Location: Remote

Description of duties:
· Provide analysis and development fixes for PeopleSoft applications, as assigned

· Perform complex troubleshooting of issues using traces, compares, code analysis, and other tools.

· Create new technical development without assistance from other analysts based on functional specifications.

· Support technical development of the PeopleSoft HCM application using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Web Services, Integration Broker, Application Designer, Application Messaging, Application Engine, complex SQR, etc..

· Document code changes throughout the development process.

Produce deliverables that adhere to quality standards and comply with Application Development procedures and practices

Required skills and experience:

· PeopleSoft support, design, testing, analysis of modifications, standardization, best practices, and integration.

· Campus Solution/HCM PeopleSoft 9.2 expertise required

· Minimum 7-10 years of technical experience supporting the PeopleSoft application preferably Campus Solution 9.2 or higher

· Proven advanced technical expertise within the PeopleSoft application

· Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience with translating business requirements into technical designs, contributing to fit/gap analysis, application configurations, and technical specifications.

· Creative problem solving / strategic thinking skills to improve processes and solve complex problems.

· Strong understanding of best practice coding techniques and testing skills.

· Excellent analytical skills, debugging techniques, and root cause analysis skills.

· Excellent written and advanced verbal communication skills (including exceptional listening, mentoring, and collaboration abilities).

· Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, take initiative, and work well under pressure.

· Must be flexible and able to work independently or in a team environment.

· Proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft rules-based processing is preferred.

Desire and willingness to learn and implement new technology.

Best,

Ashwini Pokalkar | SR Technical Recruiter

Zenex Partners | 4699 Old Ironsides

Drive, Suite 230

Santa Clara, | CA 95054
ash...@zenexpartners.com

(+1) 408 863 1974

Re: Need PeopleSoft Technical Analyst //C2C//Remote

<c203829e-4bb7-4c77-8268-906954508a88n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17960&group=comp.lang.javascript#17960

Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 06:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Need PeopleSoft Technical Analyst //C2C//Remote
From: he12091983@gmail.com (Enihcamgnimag)
 by: Enihcamgnimag - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:36 UTC

Hey....
Can you check out new chat place, that I just made:

http://enihcamgnimag.atwebpages.com/a.php

Invite everyone you know too there.

ashwinip...@gmail.com kirjutas Esmaspäev, 20. juuni 2022 kl 20:23:24 UTC+3: