Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 05:10:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Need Jr Java Developer //C2C//Mclean, VA//Remote
From: ashwinipokalkar05@gmail.com (ashwini pokalkar)
 by: ashwini pokalkar - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 13:10 UTC

Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great. .
Please go through the below requirement and revert me with an updated resume with expected pay rate.

Location: Mclean, VA (Remote till covid)
Must Skill: Web services, Weblogic, Struts

Job description:

4-7 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE, Webservices, JMS, XML, Weblogic.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
3-5 years of experience in designing web services, SOA based applications.
Strong hands on experience with Spring, Apache CXF, JAXB and JMS
Experience in designing architecture, reusable components and frameworks.
Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on Weblogic platform
Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real time situations
Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
Experiences in full life cycle of application/system development.
Must have strong communication skills with ability to work with all management levels.
Ability to share technical knowledge and clearly communicate technical concepts.

Thanks & Regards

Ashwini P

Amiga Informatics Inc.

83 Woodbury Rd, Hicksville, NY 11801

Direct: +1 516-758-0982| Ext: 173

devel / comp.lang.javascript / Need Jr Java Developer //C2C//Mclean, VA//Remote