From: vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Subject: Gmail lynx browser
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:38:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:38 UTC

Over a year ago I was unable to log into html mode gmail from
lynx.browser.org. This has also been the problem with groups for several
years. If this cannot be resolved, I believe I will cease using gmail or
other google products.

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Re: Gmail lynx browser

<1v6t9wywx5hbk$.ilz2yeqc8ctl.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17429&group=comp.lang.javascript#17429

From: jj4public@gmail.com (JJ)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Subject: Re: Gmail lynx browser
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 18:44:37 +0700
 by: JJ - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:44 UTC

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:38:12 -0000 (UTC),
vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
> Over a year ago I was unable to log into html mode gmail from
> lynx.browser.org. This has also been the problem with groups for several
> years. If this cannot be resolved, I believe I will cease using gmail or
> other google products.

You might want to use an email client software to access your emails
directly from the GMail or any email server. Don't know which, but I think
there's a text based version of the software.

devel / comp.lang.javascript / Re: Gmail lynx browser