From: drrobert@sturec.com (Robert Campsmith)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.xharbour
Subject: hb_CheckSpanMode
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:35:42 -0400
 by: Robert Campsmith - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 19:35 UTC

Hey Everybody,

I just moved my xHarbour from my old WinXP box to a newer Win10 machine.
After getting everything moved over, I was actually able to build the
project (with the same old warnings, but no errors). However, when I try
to launch the executable, I get the following message:

"The procedure entry point hb_CheckSpanMode could not be located in the
dynamic link library."

It seems that the only place I can find the phrase 'hb_CheckSpanMode' is
in the xHbZipDll.dll

Any ideas or suggestions. It still builds and executes on the old XP box.

Thanks,
-- Robert

Re: hb_CheckSpanMode

<sj53q9$hoe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16795&group=comp.lang.xharbour#16795

From: e.m.giordano@emagsoftware.it (Enrico Maria Giordano)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.xharbour
Subject: Re: hb_CheckSpanMode
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 21:39:53 +0200
 by: Enrico Maria Giordan - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 19:39 UTC

Il 30/09/2021 21:35, Robert Campsmith ha scritto:

> Hey Everybody,
>
> I just moved my xHarbour from my old WinXP box to a newer Win10 machine.
> After getting everything moved over, I was actually able to build the
> project (with the same old warnings, but no errors). However, when I try
> to launch the executable, I get the following message:
>
> "The procedure entry point hb_CheckSpanMode could not be located in the
> dynamic link library."
>
> It seems that the only place I can find the phrase 'hb_CheckSpanMode' is
> in the xHbZipDll.dll
>
> Any ideas or suggestions. It still builds and executes on the old XP box.

If you are using xHarbour.com (not xHarbour.org) distribution then you
have to ask them for support, I'm afraid.

EMG

http://www.emagsoftware.it
http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic
http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum
http://www.emagsoftware.it/tbosg

Re: hb_CheckSpanMode

<sj7m5f$1frj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16796&group=comp.lang.xharbour#16796

From: drrobert@sturec.com (Robert Campsmith)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.xharbour
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 15:05:19 -0400
 by: Robert Campsmith - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 19:05 UTC

Thanks Enrico,

Do you know how I go about contacting the xHarbour.com group?

Thanks,
--Robert

On 9/30/2021 3:39 PM, Enrico Maria Giordano wrote:
> Il 30/09/2021 21:35, Robert Campsmith ha scritto:
>
>> Hey Everybody,
>>
>> I just moved my xHarbour from my old WinXP box to a newer Win10
>> machine. After getting everything moved over, I was actually able to
>> build the project (with the same old warnings, but no errors).
>> However, when I try to launch the executable, I get the following
>> message:
>>
>> "The procedure entry point hb_CheckSpanMode could not be located in
>> the dynamic link library."
>>
>> It seems that the only place I can find the phrase 'hb_CheckSpanMode'
>> is in the xHbZipDll.dll
>>
>> Any ideas or suggestions. It still builds and executes on the old XP box.
>
> If you are using xHarbour.com (not xHarbour.org) distribution then you
> have to ask them for support, I'm afraid.
>
> EMG
>
> http://www.emagsoftware.it
> http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic
> http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum
> http://www.emagsoftware.it/tbosg

Re: hb_CheckSpanMode

<sj7n0o$9dl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16797&group=comp.lang.xharbour#16797

From: e.m.giordano@emagsoftware.it (Enrico Maria Giordano)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.xharbour
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:19:51 +0200
 by: Enrico Maria Giordan - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 19:19 UTC

Il 01/10/2021 21:05, Robert Campsmith ha scritto:

> Thanks Enrico,
>
> Do you know how I go about contacting the xHarbour.com group?

www.xharbour.com

Or just migrate to xharbour.org official distribution. :-)