Do you guys know what you're doing, or are you just hacking?

devel / comp.lang.lisp / Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

SubjectAuthor
* cleaning up the Lisp news groupMark Tarver
+- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupPaul Rubin
+* Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupSteingold
|`* Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupPo Lu
| +- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupSidney Reilley
| `- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupSidney Reilley
+- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupLORENZO PIACENTINI. LAZARD. GRAN LOGGIA SVIZZERA
+- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupGeorge Neuner
+* Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupSpiros Bousbouras
|+- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupSpiros Bousbouras
|+* Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupluserdroog
||`* Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupSpiros Bousbouras
|| `- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupluserdroog
|`* Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupStéphane CARPENTIER
| `- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupSpiros Bousbouras
+- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupStefan Ram
+- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupSIMONA PREMOLI FOSTER. EX AMANTE MARINA BERLUSCONI
+- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupZyni Moë
+- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupGeorge Neuner
`- Re: cleaning up the Lisp news groupANDREAS NIGG BANK J SAFRA SARASIN ZURICH

1
cleaning up the Lisp news group

<e318baa3-3b58-4681-9e6e-cbf9be5a2184n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16747&group=comp.lang.lisp#16747

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:21:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: cleaning up the Lisp news group
From: dr.mtarver@gmail.com (Mark Tarver)
 by: Mark Tarver - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 05:21 UTC

You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian. I'm noticing what looks like the same in the Prolog group. Anybody tried to cure this problem?

Mark

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<877dc61kvu.fsf@nightsong.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16748&group=comp.lang.lisp#16748

From: no.email@nospam.invalid (Paul Rubin)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Subject: Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:45:41 -0800
sha1:lr3F8gKX8Fm1JVlQzm6hTstuync=
 by: Paul Rubin - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 05:45 UTC

Mark Tarver <dr.mtarver@gmail.com> writes:
> You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian.

You just noticed? It's been in a bunch of language groups for years.

> Anybody tried to cure this problem?

I can post or email my gnus.el score file that gets rid of most of it,
if you use gnus. It basically filters out anything with a dozen or so
obvious keywords in the subject or author lines. A little bit still
gets through.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<lzr1adkiik.fsf@3c22fb11fdab.ant.amazon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16749&group=comp.lang.lisp#16749

From: sds@gnu.org (Steingold)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 10:14:11 -0500
 by: Steingold - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 15:14 UTC

> * Mark Tarver <qe.zgneire@tznvy.pbz> [2021-12-14 21:21:18 -0800]:
>
> You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian. I'm noticing what
> looks like the same in the Prolog group. Anybody tried to cure this
> problem?

I use Emacs/Gnus with the following global score file

(("subject"
;; many non-lower-case chars is a bad sign
("[^a-z\n]\\{50\\}" -200 nil R)
("[^a-z\n]\\{100\\}" -500 nil R)
("[^a-z\n]\\{150\\}" -2000 nil R)
("[[:nonascii:]]\\{5\\}" -200 nil r) ; 5 non-ASCII in a row
("[[:multibyte:]]\\{5\\}" -200 nil r) ; 5 multibyte in a row
("[ \\t]+[0-9]\\{5,\\}$" -500 nil r))) ; 5+ digits at the EOL

Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.2022
http://childpsy.net http://calmchildstories.com http://steingoldpsychology.com
https://mideasttruth.com https://www.memritv.org http://think-israel.org
Never trust a man who can count to 1024 on his fingers.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<63c87a27-0be5-495f-a668-9008d2f2bec1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16750&group=comp.lang.lisp#16750

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 12:05:28 -0800 (PST)
From: jackpapeck@protonmail.com (LORENZO PIACENTINI. LAZARD. GRAN LOGGIA SVIZZERA)
 by: LORENZO PIACENTINI. - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 20:05 UTC

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 6:21:21 AM UTC+1, Mark Tarver wrote:
> You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian. I'm noticing what looks like the same in the Prolog group. Anybody tried to cure this problem?
>
> Mark
SON OF A BASTARD BITCH #MARKTAVER, PIECE OF SHIT AND PEDOPHILE MARK TAVER, GO TO FUCK THAT BITCH OF YOUR MOTHER AND GO TO MAKE BLOW JOBS TO PEDOPHILE ASSASSIN SILVIO BERLUSCONI WHO IS SENDING YOU HERE, TO STOP US! YOU NEVER WILL, BASTARD NAZI KUKLUKLANIST!

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<vslkrgpt065nopp0p24ob2ifkmgugq0psv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16752&group=comp.lang.lisp#16752

From: gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:06:34 -0500
 by: George Neuner - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 21:06 UTC

On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:21:18 -0800 (PST), Mark Tarver
<dr.mtarver@gmail.com> wrote:

>You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian. I'm noticing what
>looks like the same in the Prolog group. Anybody tried to cure this
>problem?
>
>Mark

This garbage has been appearing in many groups. Some of us would like
to find the poster(s) and gift them a Sicilian necktie.

YMMV.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<EH3syMxOwU+0hCLPP@bongo-ra.co>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16753&group=comp.lang.lisp#16753

From: spibou@gmail.com (Spiros Bousbouras)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:28:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Spiros Bousbouras - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:28 UTC

On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:21:18 -0800 (PST)
Mark Tarver <dr.mtarver@gmail.com> wrote:
> You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian.

Why "You" and not "We" ? Who are you addressing ?

> I'm noticing what looks like the same in the Prolog group.

It has appeared on many groups over a long time although the abuser seems
to have a preference for comp.lang.lisp for some reason. At present I
I can see posts of this nature on comp.misc and comp.lang.cobol .

> Anybody tried to cure this problem?

If you mean some central authority , unmoderated newsgroups do not have any
such thing. One connects to a newsserver either directly or indirectly (for
example through a web interface like googlegroups , as you do) and from there
each post propagates through thousand of newsservers all over the world.
Each server has their own filtering rules. For example , if I access
comp.lang.lisp through news.aioe.org I see fewer of the Italian posts than
if I connect through news2.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de , presumably because
the former has some filtering rules in place which eliminate some of the
Italian posts. See also
https://news.aioe.org/documentation/access-restrictions/ :
3. Forbidden expressions in the body of articles
[...]
Daniele Minotti
Italian lawyer defamed on USENET

..So I think the abuser used to post through news.aioe.org but was eventually
prevented so he switched to using googlegroups.

Newsservers generally also have some way for reporting abuse (for example
https://news.aioe.org/manual/complaints/) but this tends to apply to posts
made through the server rather than simply posts propagating through the
server. So it wouldn't make sense to use that page to complain about the
Italian posts and , even if you did , the best you could hope for is that
they would get eliminated from news.aioe.org but you would still see them
accessing comp.lang.lisp through googlegroups. I think googlegroups have
some way to report abuse but , as various people who did report abuses have
said , such reports tend to simply get ignored.

So it comes down to this : as other have pointed out , on unmoderated usenet
you do your own filtering. I don't think googlegroups provides such
functionality so , if you want to do filtering , you must switch to using a
newsreader. Discussion of newsreaders happens on news.software.readers .I'm
not sure if it's on topic there to ask how to start using one but it may be.
I don't think that people would really mind even if you were to ask here.

--
vlaho.ninja/prog

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<qP4Waa3tyH0ohviiE@bongo-ra.co>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16754&group=comp.lang.lisp#16754

From: spibou@gmail.com (Spiros Bousbouras)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 00:31:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Spiros Bousbouras - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 00:31 UTC

On Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:28:17 -0000 (UTC)
Spiros Bousbouras <spibou@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:21:18 -0800 (PST)
> Mark Tarver <dr.mtarver@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian.
[...]

> So it comes down to this : as other have pointed out , on unmoderated usenet
> you do your own filtering. I don't think googlegroups provides such
> functionality so , if you want to do filtering , you must switch to using a
> newsreader.

Actually I think that some web browsers provide for a way to insert some
custom CSS or javascript on specific pages before displaying them. So it
might be possible to use such functionality on your browser to eliminate the
Italian posts when accessing the groups you are interested in through
googlegroups. But I suspect that such methods will be more complicated and
less reliable than switching to using a newsreader.

> Discussion of newsreaders happens on news.software.readers .I'm
> not sure if it's on topic there to ask how to start using one but it may be.
> I don't think that people would really mind even if you were to ask here.

--
To turn $100 into $110 is work. To turn $100 million into $110
million is inevitable.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<messages-20211216032336@ram.dialup.fu-berlin.de>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16755&group=comp.lang.lisp#16755

From: ram@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Stefan Ram)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: 16 Dec 2021 02:24:34 GMT
 by: Stefan Ram - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 02:24 UTC

Mark Tarver <dr.mtarver@gmail.com> writes:
>You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian.

I don't quite understand how someone who is interested in
such an outstanding language as Lisp can use such a pathetic
system as Google Groups.

I do have appropriate filters in my newsreader, but sometimes
I visit the groups with the filter deactivated. But even then
I still have a mental filter, with the effect that I do not
consciously perceive the offending subjects even when they make
it to my retina because they look quite different from normal
messages even on a superficial level with all their uppercase
letters and length.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<570cd10f-4015-467a-9f7f-1564ca0e7809n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16757&group=comp.lang.lisp#16757

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:01:35 -0800 (PST)
From: mijoryx@yahoo.com (luserdroog)
 by: luserdroog - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 01:01 UTC

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 5:28:23 PM UTC-6, Spiros Bousbouras wrote:

> Newsservers generally also have some way for reporting abuse (for example
> https://news.aioe.org/manual/complaints/) but this tends to apply to posts
> made through the server rather than simply posts propagating through the
> server. So it wouldn't make sense to use that page to complain about the
> Italian posts and , even if you did , the best you could hope for is that
> they would get eliminated from news.aioe.org but you would still see them
> accessing comp.lang.lisp through googlegroups. I think googlegroups have
> some way to report abuse but , as various people who did report abuses have
> said , such reports tend to simply get ignored.

True, but it's actually worse than just ignoring the reports. If you select the
"hateful and abusive" checkbox instead of just "spam" enough times in a given
period GG locks out the whole group for an indefinite period and nobody gets
to access the group at all to read existing messages.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<yjOyv9rTmEU4YxCIZ@bongo-ra.co>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16758&group=comp.lang.lisp#16758

From: spibou@gmail.com (Spiros Bousbouras)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 01:15:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Spiros Bousbouras - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 01:15 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:01:35 -0800 (PST)
luserdroog <mijoryx@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 5:28:23 PM UTC-6, Spiros Bousbouras wrote:
>
> > Newsservers generally also have some way for reporting abuse (for example
> > https://news.aioe.org/manual/complaints/) but this tends to apply to posts
> > made through the server rather than simply posts propagating through the
> > server. So it wouldn't make sense to use that page to complain about the
> > Italian posts and , even if you did , the best you could hope for is that
> > they would get eliminated from news.aioe.org but you would still see them
> > accessing comp.lang.lisp through googlegroups. I think googlegroups have
> > some way to report abuse but , as various people who did report abuses have
> > said , such reports tend to simply get ignored.
> >

> True, but it's actually worse than just ignoring the reports. If you select the
> "hateful and abusive" checkbox instead of just "spam" enough times in a given
> period GG locks out the whole group for an indefinite period and nobody gets
> to access the group at all to read existing messages.

Noone who reads through googlegroups , the rest can access it just fine.

And actually do we know for a fact that this is the reason why a number
of groups were unavailable this year or last year from googlegroups ? I
didn't read all the discussions but , with the parts I read , people were
just speculating.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<slrnsrpucm.236.sc@scarpet42p.localdomain>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16760&group=comp.lang.lisp#16760

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
From: sc@fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Date: 17 Dec 2021 20:56:54 GMT
 by: Stéphane CARPENTIER - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 20:56 UTC

Le 15-12-2021, Spiros Bousbouras <spibou@gmail.com> a écrit :
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:21:18 -0800 (PST)
> Mark Tarver <dr.mtarver@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Anybody tried to cure this problem?
>
> If you mean some central authority , unmoderated newsgroups do not have any
> such thing.

In the fr.* newsgroups, they are canceled at will by a bot, but it's not
a curacy.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<AFlh5NQ0MkBpOkI2D@bongo-ra.co>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16762&group=comp.lang.lisp#16762

From: spibou@gmail.com (Spiros Bousbouras)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 02:56:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Spiros Bousbouras - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 02:56 UTC

On 17 Dec 2021 20:56:54 GMT
Stéphane CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr> wrote:
> Le 15-12-2021, Spiros Bousbouras <spibou@gmail.com> a écrit :
> > On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:21:18 -0800 (PST)
> > Mark Tarver <dr.mtarver@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Anybody tried to cure this problem?
> >
> > If you mean some central authority , unmoderated newsgroups do not have any
> > such thing.
>
> In the fr.* newsgroups, they are canceled at will by a bot, but it's not
> a curacy.

I wouldn't expect it to be a cure since most newsservers do not honour
cancel messages.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<5a2e2697-af4b-46c8-902d-847cbcd2e3e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16763&group=comp.lang.lisp#16763

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 20:58:21 -0800 (PST)
From: mijoryx@yahoo.com (luserdroog)
 by: luserdroog - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 04:58 UTC

On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 7:15:38 PM UTC-6, Spiros Bousbouras wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:01:35 -0800 (PST)
> luserdroog <mij...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 5:28:23 PM UTC-6, Spiros Bousbouras wrote:
> >
> > > Newsservers generally also have some way for reporting abuse (for example
> > > https://news.aioe.org/manual/complaints/) but this tends to apply to posts
> > > made through the server rather than simply posts propagating through the
> > > server. So it wouldn't make sense to use that page to complain about the
> > > Italian posts and , even if you did , the best you could hope for is that
> > > they would get eliminated from news.aioe.org but you would still see them
> > > accessing comp.lang.lisp through googlegroups. I think googlegroups have
> > > some way to report abuse but , as various people who did report abuses have
> > > said , such reports tend to simply get ignored.
> > >

> > True, but it's actually worse than just ignoring the reports. If you select the
> > "hateful and abusive" checkbox instead of just "spam" enough times in a given
> > period GG locks out the whole group for an indefinite period and nobody gets
> > to access the group at all to read existing messages.
> Noone who reads through googlegroups , the rest can access it just fine.
>
> And actually do we know for a fact that this is the reason why a number
> of groups were unavailable this year or last year from googlegroups ? I
> didn't read all the discussions but , with the parts I read , people were
> just speculating.

Touche. Just speculation on my part as well. It's so seductive as a theory
that I keep forgetting I don't actually know it to be true. Good catch.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<8e12fac6-8b43-4795-bf35-aa910051a05bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16764&group=comp.lang.lisp#16764

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 09:12:58 -0800 (PST)
From: janet.kabatet@mail.com (SIMONA PREMOLI FOSTER. EX AMANTE MARINA BERLUSCONI)
 by: SIMONA PREMOLI FOSTE - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 17:12 UTC

FUCK THAT BITCH OF YOUR MOTHER, YOU BASTARD PEDOPHILE NAZI BERLUSCONICCHIO MARK TAVER!
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Op woensdag 15 december 2021 om 06:21:21 UTC+1 schreef Mark Tarver:
> You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian. I'm noticing what looks like the same in the Prolog group. Anybody tried to cure this problem?
>
> Mark

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<spo18q$8bb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16766&group=comp.lang.lisp#16766

From: no_email@invalid.invalid (Zyni Moë)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:30:34 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:EN1K0LZdM9PWOGk/4kV/jGtJGog=
 by: Zyni Moë - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:30 UTC

Mark Tarver <dr.mtarver@gmail.com> wrote:
> You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian. I'm noticing what
> looks like the same in the Prolog group. Anybody tried to cure this problem?

Disturbing thing about some of the followups: clearly is a human doing
this, not a machine. Not sure what is wrong with their mind but ... a lot.

--
the small snake

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<i910sgp3d4eifqho4grgi9k3279ebcim0d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16767&group=comp.lang.lisp#16767

From: gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 23:24:34 -0500
 by: George Neuner - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 04:24 UTC

<dr.mtarver@gmail.com> wrote:

>You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian. I'm noticing what
>looks like the same in the Prolog group. Anybody tried to cure this
>problem?
>
>Mark

Looks like you have a fan! Who knew spammers could read?

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<9839a0c5-ad09-4825-a078-90d6991f1a0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16768&group=comp.lang.lisp#16768

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 07:03:11 -0800 (PST)
From: jackpapeck@mail.com (ANDREAS NIGG BANK J SAFRA SARASIN ZURICH)
 by: ANDREAS NIGG BANK J - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 15:03 UTC

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 6:21:21 AM UTC+1, Mark Tarver wrote:
> You seem to have a plague of messages in Italian. I'm noticing what looks like the same in the Prolog group. Anybody tried to cure this problem?
>
> Mark
É PEDOFILO ASSASSINO: #GIOELEMAGALDI! IN LOGGE INTERNAZIONALI LO CHIAMIAMO TUTTI "IL LICIO GELLI PEDERASTA E SATANISTA GIOELE MAGALDI"! HA ORGANIZZATO CENTINAIA DI OMICIDI FATTI PASSARE X FINTI SUICIDI, INFARTI, INCIDENTI (ERA AMANTE OMOSESSUALE DI...............#GIULIOTREMONTI ED #ALEXANDERBOETTCHER, ED HA QUINDI "VENDICATO" QUEST'ULTIMO, FACENDO METTERE SOTTO UN AUTO, L'OTTMIO PM CHE LO AVEVA CONDANNATO: #MARCELLOMUSSO".
https://www.ilmessaggero.it/italia/morto_marcello_musso_pm_procura_milano-4678870.html)
NE SCRIVE CHI LO CONOSCE MOLTO BENE, ESSENDO DA DECENNI DI SUA STESSA UR LODGE INTERNAZIONALE CHIAMATA THOMAS PAINE: MICHAEL CHINNICK, EX MORGAN STANLEY, NOTO COME "IL SIMON BOLIVAR DELLA CITY DI LONDRA"!

CIAO E SCUSATE PER MIO ITALIANO, SON INGLESE. FACCIO PARTE DELLA UR LODGE INTERNAZIONALE #THOMASPAINE, DI CUI FA PARTE PURE IL SATANISTA PEDERASTA, CHE FA RAPIRE, INCULARE ED UCCIDERE CENTINAIA DI BAMBINI, SIA PER VENDERNE GLI ORGANI, CHE PER RITI SATANICI: MASSONE PEDOFILO ED ASSASSINO #GIOELEMAGALDI
https://twitter.com/PedofiloMagaldi
https://twitter.com/MagaldiRapeKids
https://twitter.com/GioeMag_Anal_Di
(COSA ORRIBILISSIMA, DI CUI STO PEZZO DI MERDA, NONCHÉ "QUADRUPLO GIOCHISTA", VIVE

https://www.newnotizie.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Egypt-Organ-Harvesting-415x208.jpg ). RAGLIA DI ESSERE DI CENTRO SINISTRA, MA É UN ASSOLUTO NAZI卐FASCISTA DI MERDA! GIOELE MAGALDI É IL TIPICO TRASFORMISTA, ENORME FIGLIO DI PUTTANA, CHE QUANDO LA CASA BIANCA É OTTIMAMENTE DEMOCRAT, COME ORA, STRA MENTE, RAGLIANDO DI ESSER PROGRESSISTA. QUANDO LA CASA BIANCA DIVIENE CASA NERA, OSSIA NAZIST卐ASSASSINA, COME AI TEMPI DEL PEZZO DI MERDA PEDOFILO E GENOCIDA #DONALDTRUMP, IL CAMERATA #GIOELEMAGALDI NON RECITA PIÚ E SI MOSTRA PER IL FIGLIO DI CA卐NAZISTA CHE ALTRO NON É: VERO E PROPRIO #ADOLPHHITLER DENOANTRI! E POI, OGNI ANNO RAPISCE, INCULA ED AMMAZZA TANTISSIMI BAMBINI, CON SCRUPOLO SOTTO ZERO (IN ITALIA SCOMPAIONO 40.000 BAMBINI OGNI ANNO: BEN 110 AL GIORNO), SIA PER SCHIFOSISSIMI RITI LUCIFERINI, CHE PER VENDERNE GLI ORGANI! AI TEMPI DI #OBAMABARACK, GIUSTISSIMAMENTE, IL PEDOFILO INCULA BAMBINI #GIOELEMAGALDI DICEVA CHE IL PEDOFILO STRAGISTA #SILVIOBERLUSCONI ERA, E STRA É TUTT'ORA, IL PIÚ GRANDE CRIMINALE IN CRAVATTA DI TUTTO IL MONDO E DI TUTTI I TEMPI. SGAMANDO I SUOI SUPER RICICLAGGI DI SOLDI MAFIOSI ED IL SUO ESSERE MANDANTE DI TANTE STRAGI ED OMICIDI, QUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOJF1jI_iBY
ORA FA CANDIDARE SUOI MASSONCELLI BERLUSCONICCHI E SATANISTI DI MERDA, TUTT'UNO CON MAFIA, CAMORRA E NDRANGHETA, A ROMA, MILANO E SPECIALMENTE IN CALABRIA (GIOELE MAGALDI É PURE AFFILIATO ALLA #NDRANGETA, ESATTAMENTE A COSENZA: COSCA PERNA), CON QUEL COCAINOMANE PEDOFILO E NAZISTA BASTARDO DI #VITTORIOSGARBI (COCAINOMANE PEDOFILO E NAZISTA BASTARDO COME GIOELE MAGALDI)!
ECCO DI CHE OMINICCHIO DI MERDA, DI CHE PEDERASTA CHE SI FA SBORRARE IN CULO DA RAGAZZINI CHE PAGA ALL'UOPO, PARLIAMO, QUANDO PARLIAMO DEL QUINTUPLO GIOCHISTA CRIMINALISSIMO, LADRO E TRUFFATORE #GIOELEMAGALDI (CHE SUL WEB HA RUBATO 2 MILIONI DI EURO A TANTISSIMI FESSI, SOLDI SUDATI E DA LUI FREGATI, DICENDO CHE VOLEVA FARE UN PARTITO POLITICO, PER POI FARE NULLA E SPENDERE QUESTI SOLDI, ORA, IN COCAINA E RAGAZZINI GAY CHE STECCA AFFINCHÉ LO INCULINO E GLI SBORRINO TUTTO DENTRO AL CULO, DOZZINE DI VOLTE A SETTIMANA)! FA TUTTI QUESTI CRIMINI CON 2 AVVOCATI SATANISTI? NDRANGHETISTI, PEDOFILI ED ASSASSINI TANTO QUANTO
1) IL NDRANGHETISTA, SUPER KILLER CARPEORO ALIAS GIANFRANCO PECORARO
@CarpeorO_micida
2)
L'AVVOCATO MASSONE DI MERDA, SATANISTA, SUPER OMICIDA, LADRO, TRUFFATORE, NAZI卍STALKER DANIELE MINOTTI DI GENOVA E DELINQUENTISSIMO STUDIO LEGALE #LISI.
https://twitter.com/MinottiPedofilo

SGAMERÓ TANTISSIMI COSIDETTI "SEGRETI, INTRIGHI, MISTERI, CRIMINI, OMICIDI MASSONICI ALL'ITALIANA", DI CUI MI HAN DETTO TUTTO, IN UR LOGGIA THOMAS PAINE, UR LOGGIA POTENTISSIMA, CHE DELL'ITALIA DI TIPO ASSASSINO, SÁ TUTTO, GRAZIE A CIA E FBI OTTIMAMENTE DEMOCRAT!

SONO #MICHAELCHINNICK
MICHAEL CHINNICK GEAS GROUP AND MANDARIN GROP. EX OF NAZI ASSASSIN INVESTMENT BANK MORGAN STANLEY.
MASSONE PER BENE DI UR LODGE THOMAS PAINE
http://geasgroup.com/our-team/
https://www.mdncapital.com/staff/hong-kong/michael-chinnick

E A PROPOSITO DEL PRIMA CITATO, AVVOCATO NAZI卍PEDOFILO ASSASSINO #DANIELEMINOTTI DI GENOVA, RAPALLO E CRIMINALISSIMO STUDIO LEGALE LISI....

1
É DA ARRESTARE PRIMA CHE FACCIA UCCIDERE ANCORA, L'AVVOCATO PEDOFILO, BERLUSCO卐NAZISTA, FASCIOLEGHISTA, ASSASSINO DANIELE MINOTTI (FACEBOOK, TWITTER) DI GENOVA, RAPALLO E CRIMINALISSIMO STUDIO LEGALE LISI.
É DA FERMARE PER SEMPRE, L'AVVOCATO SATANISTA, NAZISTA, SATA卐NAZISTA, PEDERASTA, OMICIDA #DANIELEMINOTTI DI RAPALLO E GENOVA: RAPISCE, INCULA, UCCIDE TANTI BIMBI, SIA PER VENDERNE GLI ORGANI (COME DA QUESTA ABERRANTE FOTO
https://www.newnotizie.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Egypt-Organ-Harvesting-415x208.jpg),
CHE PER RITI MASSONICO^SATANISTI, CHE FA IN MILLE SETTE!
É DI PERICOLO PUBBLICO ENORME, L'AVV ASSASSINO E PEDERASTA DANIELE MINOTTI (FACEBOOK) DI RAPALLO E GENOVA! AVVOCATO STUPRANTE INFANTI ED ADOLESCENTI, COME PURE KILLER #DANIELEMINOTTI DI CRIMINALISSIMO #STUDIOLEGALELISI DI LECCE E MILANO (
https://studiolegalelisi.it/team/daniele-minotti/
STUDIO LEGALE MASSO^MAFIOSO LISI DI LECCE E MILANO, DA SEMPRE TUTT'UNO CON MEGA KILLERS DI COSA NOSTRA, CAMORRA, NDRANGHETA, E, COME DA SUA SPECIALITA' PUGLIESE, ANCOR PIÚ, DI SACRA CORONA UNITA, MAFIA BARESE, MAFIA FOGGIANA, MAFIA DI SAN SEVERO)! É STALKER DIFFAMATORE VIA INTERNET, NONCHÉ PEDERASTA CHE VIOLENTA ED UCCIDE BIMBI, QUESTO AVVOCATO OMICIDA CHIAMATO DANIELE MINOTTI! QUESTO AVVOCATO SATANISTA, NAZISTA, SATA卐NAZISTA, PEDOFILO E SANGUINARIO, DI RAPALLO E GENOVA (LO VEDETE A SINISTRA, SOPRA SCRITTA ECOMMERCE https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LDoNHVqzee8/maxresdefault.jpg)
RAPALLO: OVE ORGANIZZA TRAME OMICIDA E TERRORISMO DI ESTREMA DESTRA, INSIEME "AL RAPALLESE" DI RESIDENZA, HITLERIANO, RAZZISTA, KU KLUK KLANISTA, MAFIOSO E RICICLA SOLDI MAFIOSI COME SUO PADRE: VI ASSICURO, ANCHE ASSASSINO #PIERSILVIOBERLUSCONI PIERSILVIO BERLUSCONI! SI, SI É PROPRIO COSÍ: É DA ARRESTARE SUBITO L'AVVOCATO SATANISTA, NAZISTA, SATA卐NAZISTA, PEDOFILO E KILLER DANIELE MINOTTI DI GENOVA E RAPALLO!
https://www.py.cz/pipermail/python/2017-March/012979.html
OGNI SETTIMANA SGOZZA, OLTRE CHE GATTI E SERPENTI, TANTI BIMBI, IN RITI SATANICI. IN TUTTO NORD ITALIA (COME DA LINKS CHE QUI SEGUONO, I FAMOSI 5 STUDENTI SCOMPARSI NEL CUNEENSE FURONO UCCISI, FATTI A PEZZI E SOTTERRATI IN VARI BOSCHI PIEMONTESI E LIGURI, PROPRIO DALL'AVVOCATO SATANISTA, PEDOFILO ED ASSASSINO DANIELE MINOTTI DI RAPALLO E GENOVA
https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2013/05/29/piemonte-5-ragazzi-suicidi-in-sette-anni-pm-indagano-sullombra-delle-sette-sataniche/608837/
https://www.adnkronos.com/fatti/cronaca/2019/03/02/satanismo-oltre-mille-scomparsi-anni_QDnvslkFZt8H9H4pXziROO.html)
E' DAVVERO DA ARRESTARE SUBITO, PRIMA CHE AMMAZZI ANCORA, L'AVVOCATO PEDOFILO, STUPRANTE ED UCCIDENTE BAMBINI: #DANIELEMINOTTI DI RAPALLO E GENOVA!
https://www.studiominotti.it
Studio Legale Minotti
Address: Via della Libertà, 4, 16035 Rapallo GE,
Phone: +39 335 594 9904
NON MOSTRATE MAI E POI MAI I VOSTRI FIGLI AL PEDOFIL-O-MOSESSUALE COCAINOMANE E KILLER DANIELE MINOTTI (QUI IN CHIARO SCURO MASSONICO, PER MANDARE OVVI MESSAGGI LUCIFERINI https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/6d/04/4f/6d044f51fa89a71606e662cbb3346b7f.jpg ). PURE A CAPO, ANZI A KAPÓ DI UNA SETTA ASSASSINA DAL NOME ELOQUENTE : " AMMAZZIAMO PER NOSTRI SATANA IN TERRA: SILVIO BERLUSCONI, GIORGIA MELONI E MATTEO SALVINI".

UNITO IN CIÓ, AL PARIMENTI AVVOCATO MASSONE, FASCISTA, LADRO, TRUFFATORE, RICICLA SOLDI MAFIOSI, OMICIDA E MOLTO PEDOFILO #FULVIOSARZANADISANTIPPOLITO FULVIO SARZANA DI SANT'IPPOLITO.

ED INSIEME AL VERME SATA卐NAZISTA E COCAINOMANE #MARIOGIORDANO MARIO GIORDANO. FOTO ELOQUENTE A PROPOSITO https://www.rollingstone.it/cultura/fenomenologia-delle-urla-di-mario-giordano/541979/
MARIO GIORDANO É NOTO MASSONE OMOSESSUALE DI TIPO ^OCCULTO^ (É FROCIO卐NAZISTA SEGRETO COME IL SEMPRE SCOPATO E SBORRATO IN CULO #LUCAMORISI), FA MIGLIAIA DI POMPINI E BEVE LITRI DI SPERMA DI RAGAZZINI, PER QUESTO AMA TENERE LA BOCCA SEMPRE APERTA.

IL TUTTO INSIEME AL MAFIOSO AFFILIATO A COSA NOSTRA #CLAUDIOCERASA, ANCHE LUI NOTO PEDOFILO (AFFILIATO MAFIOSO CLAUDIO CERASA: PUNCIUTO PRESSO FAMIGLIA MEGA KILLER CIMINNA, MANDAMENTO DI CACCAMO).

2
ED INSIEME AL PRIMA TERRORISTA DI SINISTRA, POI TERRORISTA DI DESTRA #PAOLOLIGUORI PAOLO LIGUORI. ED INSIEME AL FIGLIO DI CANE, DA SEMPRE PEDERASTA, ASSASSINO E SATA卐NAZISTA #GIULIANOFERRARA GIULIANO FERRARA (SI, SCRIVO PROPRIO DEL MASSONE, COCAINOIMANE, PEDERASTA, CHE PAGA DA ANNI RAGAZZINI PERCHÉ LO INCULINO: GIULIANO FERRARA #GIULIANOFERRARA)! ED INSIEME ALLA PEDOFILA PAZZA, STUPRA E TORTURA BAMBINI #ANSELMADELLOLIO ANSELMA DEL'OLIO (" PAZZA MA NON SCEMA", COME AMA FARSI DEFINIRE).
E PURE INSIEME AL GIÁ ARRESTATO, PEDERASTA KILLER GIUSEPPE LAZZARI: REGISTA CINEMATOGRAFICO DI BRESCIA CHE DROGA, INCULA ED UCCIDE TANTI BIMBI
(REGISTA CINEMATOGRAFICO #GIUSEPPELAZZARI DI BRESCIA, DA DECENNI PEDOFILOMOSESSUALE E COCAINOMANE
https://www.mail-archive.com/racket...@googlegroups.com/msg46801.html
CHE, COME VEDETE DA QUESTE BULLSHIT RECENSIONI, É PAPPA E CICCIA CON LA MASSONA PEDOFILA PRIMA CITATA #ANSELMADELLOLIO
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1828287/reviews
VI ERA PRIMA UN INTERESSANTE VIDEO PROVANTE LE MIE PAROLE, QUI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLR-DJJWl_M
CONNESSO A TRASMISSIONE DEL SOPORIFERO GIGI MARZULLO, CON LA PEDOFILA BERLUSCONICCHIA #ANSELMADELLOLIO ED IL REGISTA CINEMATOGRAFICO STUPRA ED AMMAZZA BAMBINI #GIUSEPPELAZZARI, CHE DI FATTO, SLINGUAVANO INTELLETTUALMENTE, DIFENDENDO E PRUOMUOVENDO LE RAGIONI DELLA, DA LORO AMATISSIMA, PEDOFILIA...OPS CHE CASO, LA BESTIA CRIMINAME ANSELMA DELL'OLIO ED IL FIGLIO DI CANE, DA SEMPRE PEDERASTA E SATA卐NAZISTA ASSASSINO #GIULIANOFERRARA, INSIEME AL REGISTA PRIMA CITATO, QUESTO VIDEO, ORA, DA YOU TUBE, LO HAN RESO NON PIÚ PUBBLICO..OVVIO, SENTENDOSI DA NOI SGAMATI, HAN IMBOSCATO LE PROVE DI CIO' CHE VINCENTISSIMAMENTE STIAM SCRIVENDO).
IL TUTTO INSIEME AL NOTO ASSASSINO, PLURI PREGIUDICATO, FASCIO卐LEGHISTA, PEDOFILO #PAOLOBARRAI (O NOTO ASSASSINO, PLURI PREGIUDICATO, NAZI卐LEGHISTA, PEDOFILO PAOLO PIETRO BARRAI #PAOLOPIETROBARRAI O NOTO ASSASSINO, PLURI PREGIUDICATO, NAZI卐LEGHISTA, PEDOFILO PIETRO PAOLO BARRAI #PIETROPAOLOBARRAI). NOTO TERRORISTA FASCISTA E KILLER PAOLO BARRAI, NATO A MILANO IL 28.6.1965, DI CRIMINALISSIMA #TERRABITCOIN #TERRABITCOINCLUB TERRABITCOIN E CRIMINALISSIMA #TERRANFT TERRANFT. DIETRO IL MEGA RICICLAGGIO DI 21 MLN DI €, FATTO PER KILLERS DI NDRANGHETA #FRANCOLONGO, #GIULIOMARTINO, #DOMENICOMARTINO E #VINCENZOMARTINO, IN FALLITA ICO #EIDOO EIDOO, IN COMBUTTA COL MASSONE DELINQUENTE, MASSONE E PEDERASTA #OLIVERCAMPONOVO
https://www.tvsvizzera.it/tvs/al-servizio-dei-martino_il-banchiere-della--ndrangheta/44129050
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1brAgD1hHTOBXlf9iHPfxbj0nty3RRmMRxYBcA_RTFow/edit
https://www.linkiesta.it/2019/04/ndrangheta-bitcoin/
BUT LETS' GO PER PUNTI, ORA. IAMM BELL, IÁ!
INCULA TANTI BAMBINI L’AVVOCATO NAZIST卍ASSASSINO DANIELE MINOTTI! RICICLA PURE MOLTI SOLDI MAFIOSI (PER QUESTO É OVVIO TUTT'UNO COL PEDOFILO MACELLA MAGISTRATI #SILVIOBERLUSCONI
https://ifarabutti.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/berlusconi-riciclava-i-soldi-della-mafia-2/ COME CON SUA FIGLIA, MANDANTE DI OMICIDI E LESBICA PERVERTITA, PURE MOLTO PEDOFILA #MARINABERLUSCONI MARINA BERLUSCONI https://groups.google.com/g/pt.rec.desporto.futebol/c/VdkasMcS6FQ)
E’ ANCHE AGENTE SEGRETO IN COPERTO DI TIPO ASSASSINO!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<o84kp46m.fsf@yahoo.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16784&group=comp.lang.lisp#16784

From: luangruo@yahoo.com (Po Lu)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 13:09:37 +0800
 by: Po Lu - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 05:09 UTC

Steingold <sds@gnu.org> writes:

> I use Emacs/Gnus with the following global score file
>
> (("subject"
> ;; many non-lower-case chars is a bad sign
> ("[^a-z\n]\\{50\\}" -200 nil R)
> ("[^a-z\n]\\{100\\}" -500 nil R)
> ("[^a-z\n]\\{150\\}" -2000 nil R)
> ("[[:nonascii:]]\\{5\\}" -200 nil r) ; 5 non-ASCII in a row
> ("[[:multibyte:]]\\{5\\}" -200 nil r) ; 5 multibyte in a row
> ("[ \\t]+[0-9]\\{5,\\}$" -500 nil r))) ; 5+ digits at the EOL

+1, the contents of mine are almost identical to yours. It works very
well.

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<srqd7p$o80$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16785&group=comp.lang.lisp#16785

From: sidney.reilley.ii@gmail.com (Sidney Reilley)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:39:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Sidney Reilley - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:39 UTC

On 2022-01-10, Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Steingold <sds@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> I use Emacs/Gnus with the following global score file
>>
>> (("subject"
>> ;; many non-lower-case chars is a bad sign
>> ("[^a-z\n]\\{50\\}" -200 nil R)
>> ("[^a-z\n]\\{100\\}" -500 nil R)
>> ("[^a-z\n]\\{150\\}" -2000 nil R)
>> ("[[:nonascii:]]\\{5\\}" -200 nil r) ; 5 non-ASCII in a row
>> ("[[:multibyte:]]\\{5\\}" -200 nil r) ; 5 multibyte in a row
>> ("[ \\t]+[0-9]\\{5,\\}$" -500 nil r))) ; 5+ digits at the EOL
>
> +1, the contents of mine are almost identical to yours. It works very
> well.

Duke
** Text only please. Bottom post is best for me **

Re: cleaning up the Lisp news group

<srqdjm$uif$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16786&group=comp.lang.lisp#16786

From: sidney.reilley.ii@gmail.com (Sidney Reilley)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:45:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Sidney Reilley - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:45 UTC