Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
From: branimir.maksimovic@icloud.com (Branimir Maksimovic)
Subject: Re: Here is a good news of Pfizer new COVID-19 pill that can reduce
recipients' risk of hospitalization or death by an incredible 89%..
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 15:25:32 GMT
 by: Branimir Maksimovic - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 15:25 UTC

On 2021-11-05, Amine Moulay Ramdane <aminer68@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Here is a good news of Pfizer new COVID-19 pill that can reduce recipients'
> risk of hospitalization or death by an incredible 89%..
>
> Pfizer claims its new COVID-19 pill can reduce recipients' risk of
> hospitalization or death by an incredible 89%, according to a press release
> from the firm.
>
> Read more here:
>
> Pfizer Says Its New COVID-19 Pill Cuts 89% of Serious Illness
>
> https://interestingengineering.com/pfizer-says-its-new-covid-19-pill-cuts-89-of-serious-illness
>

> Thank you, Amine Moulay Ramdane.
If you beleive in placebo cure for placebo illness :P
https://youtu.be/RP2u4wJcnS0

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!

devel / comp.programming.threads / Re: Here is a good news of Pfizer new COVID-19 pill that can reduce recipients' risk of hospitalization or death by an incredible 89%..