Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 15:00:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More precision about my posts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 23:00 UTC

Hello,

I am a white arab from Morocco and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

You have to understand my personality, i am not like the others,
i mean that i have invented quickly interesting philosophies and i have
invented quickly an interesting monotheistic religion and i have invented
quickly many poems of Love and poems and i have invented quickly many
proverbs and i think i am a serious software developer and i have just explained my new model about what is consciousness and self-consciousness and what is the role they play in what we call smartness, and i think i am a philosopher , so i think i am someone who loves a lot my kind of personality since also i am this kind of interesting creativity, and it is why i have wanted to share my creativity with you, and it is why i have posted about them, but notice carefully that since i have i already shared them with you , so i will from now stop to post about them and i will from now on just post about parallel programming and programming with threads.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.