Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the reliability of the system and about
Liberty and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 23:46 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the reliability of the system and about Liberty and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i will ask a philosophical question:

How as a philosopher do i view Liberty ?

So i think i am a smart philosopher, so i think that the defect of white supremacism or neo-nazism or such ideologies is that when you are a
good philosopher you will understand that there is the way of politics that you are noticing, like the wanting to be a kind of Liberty and the wanting to be a kind of human diversity etc. but when you are a good philosopher you will notice that the problematic is that you have to look at how reliable are the fondations of the philosophy , and it is the way of the being smart to look at it carefully, so i think that i am a smart philosopher and i say that the problematic is that we are like requiring a too much difficult and too much complex way of doing
from the people so that to make the fondations of the philosophy
reliable, but i think that it is a weakness, since i think that you have to first make it simple and efficient rules that we understand
or believe so that to make the philosophy reliable, and i think that it is my way of doing by inventing two religions, since from the believing
i want to make people follow simple and efficient rules so that to make the philosophy
and people reliable.

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i have invented two religions, read about them below, and i think that the most probable in a monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is that he is greatly arrogant and
even if he has cursed Adam and Eve and there descendants , God has also made compassion by bringing to us Jesus Christ , and Jesus Christ is the savior, and it is what said my new monotheistic religion, and of course my new monotheistic religion says that God has not created the universe and he has not created humans, but he has created Adam and Eve that looks like humans and he has cursed Adam and Eve and there descendants. And you can read below about my new monotheistic religion
so that to understand it much more deeply:

More of my philosophy about my contributions and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and now you are knowing more about my contributions here, for example i have invented a new philosophy and many proverbs and many poems of Love and poems, you can take a look at them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WDPcc45utLQ

Also i have just invented quickly another new religion, so i have invented two religions, one not monotheistic religion and another monotheistic religion, so here is my just new not monotheistic religion, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented(click
on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

And of course you can read my thoughts about technology in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/N_UxX3OECX4

Also you can read my new writing about new interesting medical treatments and drugs and about antibiotic resistance here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vChmXT_pXUI

And of course you can read my just new two poems below and you can
read my other interesting thoughts below:

Here is my other new poem and read my below thoughts:

Am i a man or am i a woman ?

But i know that i am not an afghan

But i know that i am not the ape-man

But i know that i am not a caveman

But i want like to be the good and sophisticated plan
'
And i don't want to be the old like fortran

So even if i don't come from japan

I think i know how to play it like a good jazzman

And i want to be like the sophisticated repairman

Since i have to know how to make afghanistan like a sophisticated japan

And as you notice i am not at all the ku klux klan

And be sure that i have no secret plan

But you are clearly noticing that i want to be the good businessman

And that i am not the madman

So am i a man or am i a woman ?

Since notice that i want to be like a beautiful batman

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my new poem and read all my thoughts below:

I am not sad to say

That i am on my way

And it's like always my beautiful day

And since i am like walking all along the beautiful Broadway

Or it is like my visit to the beautiful Bombay

Since my Love for human life doesn't want to decay

So i want to display my beautiful portray

Of writing to you my poems of Love like a beautiful essay

And I am not sad to say

That i am on my way

Since it's like always my beautiful school day

And even my new religion above is like a saints' day

And my new philosophy above is like a christmas day

And my beautiful thoughts below are like my DNA

So as you see that it is not like the God's Judgment day

But i am showing you my wisdom right away

So as you notice it is like taking the good vitamins such as the vitamin A

And don't forget that my poems of Love below are like my valentine's day

So I am not sad to say

That i am on my beautiful way

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the good leadership and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is the good leadership ?

So if you are smart you will first discover a pattern that is related to
what is not a good leadership, and it is the following:

A high IQ person can be not the being wise and can even be mentally handicaped , so the good leadership is not just about saying that you have to be of a high IQ, so being wise is so important characteristics for being a good leader, so what is it the being wise ? i think that it is a good balance that brings the good judgment, so being wise is also being the intellectual good precision and this intellectual good precision is also a genetical characteristic but it is not just having a high IQ, and being wise is also knowing how to behave correctly, and the good behavior is also genetical characteristics and it is good for relationships and it is good for diplomacy, so as you notice that the being a wise man is not just having a high IQ, since it is also the having a high IQ since it permits to have a good judgment, but it is also the other characteristics that i am talking about above etc.

More of my philosophy about my technicality and about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

Also i am also technicality, and think i am a more serious software developer, and so that to know me more, here is one of my open source software project that i have invented so that you notice it:

More of my philosophy about my scalable algorithms of my Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library that scales very well and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and I have just written the following:
---

More of my philosophy about the new Zen 4 AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X and more of my thoughts..

So i have just looked at the new Zen 4 AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X CPU, and i invite you to look at it here:

https://www.amd.com/en/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-9-7950x

But notice carefully that the problem is with the number of supported memory channels, since it just support two memory channels, so it is not good, since for example my following Open source software project of Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library that scales very well is scaling around 8X on my 16 cores Intel Xeon with 2 NUMA nodes and with 8 memory channels, but it will not scale correctly on the
new Zen 4 AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X CPU with just 2 memory channels since it is also memory-bound, and here is my Powerful Open source software project of Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library that scales very well and i invite you to take carefully a look at it:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-parallel-c-conjugate-gradient-linear-system-solver-library

So i advice you to buy an an AMD Epyc CPU or an Intel Xeon CPU that supports 8 memory channels.

---

And of course you can use the next Twelve DDR5 Memory Channels for Zen 4 AMD EPYC CPUs so that to scalable more my above algorithm, and read about it here:

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-confirms-12-ddr5-memory-channels-on-genoa

And here is the simulation program that uses the probabilistic mechanism that i have talked about and that prove to you that my algorithm of my Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library is scalable:

If you look at my scalable parallel algorithm, it is dividing the each array of the matrix by 250 elements, and if you look carefully i am using two functions that consumes the greater part of all the CPU, it is the atsub() and asub(), and inside those functions i am using a probabilistic mechanism so that to render my algorithm scalable on NUMA architecture , and it also make it scale on the memory channels, what i am doing is scrambling the array parts using a probabilistic function and what i have noticed that this probabilistic mechanism is very efficient, to prove to you what i am saying , please look at the following simulation that i have done using a variable that contains the number of NUMA nodes, and what i have noticed that my simulation is giving almost a perfect scalability on NUMA architecture, for example let us give to the "NUMA_nodes" variable a value of 4, and to our array a value of 250, the simulation bellow will give a number of contention points of a quarter of the array, so if i am using 16 cores , in the worst case it will scale 4X throughput on NUMA architecture, because since i am using an array of 250 and there is a quarter of the array of contention points , so from the Amdahl's law this will give a scalability of almost 4X throughput on four NUMA nodes, and this will give almost a perfect scalability on more and more NUMA nodes, so my parallel algorithm is scalable on NUMA architecture and it also scale well on the memory channels,

Click here to read the complete article