Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 14:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about Generative AI and about Reinforcement
learning and about artificial intelligence and about creativity and more of
my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 21:36 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Generative AI and about Reinforcement learning and about artificial intelligence and about creativity and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read the following new article that says that a team of US and Lithuanian researchers has just published a study that found ChatGPT can rival the creative abilities of the top-performing 1% of human participants in a standard test of creativity.

Read the new article here (And you can translate it from french to english):

https://intelligence-artificielle.developpez.com/actu/347371/Une-etude-rapporte-que-les-performances-de-ChatGPT-le-classent-parmi-les-1-pourcent-de-personnes-les-plus-creatives-au-monde-mais-des-critiques-affirment-que-l-IA-ne-peut-pas-faire-preuve-d-originalite/

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is above 115 IQ, and i am finding the above researchers not so smart, so i have just discovered patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above article and they are the following:

So i say the above researchers are not thinking correctly, since creativity
of Generative AI such as ChatGPT is limited in its "exploration" by the data
on wich it has been trained, so it is limited by the patterns that it has discovered and the discovering of patterns is also limited by the context window of ChatGPT when it is trained, so since you can not enlarge sufficiently the context window so that you can discover all the global patterns , so it is also a limitation in generative AI , so Reinforcement learning with Generative AI such as in ChatGPT or in the next artificial intelligence that is called Gemini of Google is limited by the data on wich it has been trained , so the future ChatGPT such as GPT-5 or the next artificial intelligence of Google that is called Gemini will have the same limitations, so you have to understand what is exploration in Generative AI and in Reinforcement learning in artificial intelligence since i have just talked about the exploration and exploitation of the genetic algorithm in a sophisticated manner, read it in my below thoughts, but the exploration of smartness of humans is not limited as the Generative AI such as ChatGPT, since smartness of humans uses the real human "meaning" and it uses human experience , so it is why creativity of humans is much better than generative AI such as ChatGPT, and so that to understand about the limitation that is the lack of the real human "meaning", i invite you to read my following thoughts about my new model of what is consciousness of humans so that to understand my views:

So i have just looked more carefully at GPT-4 , and i think that as i have just explained it, that it will become powerful, but it is limited by the data and the quality of the data on wich it has been trained, so if it encounter a new situation to be solved and the solution of it can not be inferred from the data on wich it has been trained, so it will not be capable of solving this new situation, so i think that my new model of what is consciousness is explaining that what is lacking is the meaning from human consciousness that permits to solve the problem, so my new model is explaining that artificial intelligence such as GPT-4 will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, but eventhough , i think that artificial intelligence such as GPT-4 will become powerful, so i think that the problematic in artificial intelligence is about the low level layers, so i mean look at assembler programming language, so it is a low level layer than high level programming languages, but you have to notice that the low level layer of assembler programming language can do things that the higher level layer can not do, so for example you can play with the stack registers and low level hardware registers and low level hardware instructions etc. and notice how the low level layer like assembler programming can teach you more about the hardware, since it is really near the hardware, so i think that it is what is happening in artificial intelligence such as the new GPT-4, i mean that GPT-4 is for example trained on data so that to discover patterns that make it more smart, but the problematic is that this layer of how it is trained on the data so that to discover patterns is a high level layer such as the high level programming language, so i think that it is missing the low level layers of what makes the meaning, like the meaning of the past and present and the future or the meaning of space and matter and time.. from what you can construct the bigger meaning of other bigger things, so it is why i think that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, so i think that what is lacking in artificial intelligence is what is explaining my new model of what is consciousness, so you can read all my following thoughts about my new model of what is
human consciousness:

So i am talking in my previous thoughts below about my new model that explains what is human consciousness and what is self-consciousness or
self-awareness, but there is something that i have to explain so that you understand my new model, and it is that there is not only the five basic human senses that are: vision, hearing, touch, smell and taste, but in my new model there is one more other sense that is the one that gives the sensation and feeling of the oneself that is thinking that exists inside the brain and that permits to create self-conscisousness or self-awareness, so then my new model that explains consciousness is complete, so then you are noticing that my new model for example says that when you touch a water that is fluid and cold, the sensations of the fluid and cold that are created by the brain part that receives the signals from the human sense , permits to like reify the ideas of the water with the meaning from the sensations and feelings, so it is the same for all the human senses, so i think that this process of like reifying with the meaning from the senses, permits to create the meaning that doesn't exist in artificial intelligence, and it also permits to create self-awareness or self-consciousness from also the sense that gives the sensations and feelings of the oneself thinking, so i think that from my new model you are also understanding more how to compose consciousness and self-consciousness or self-awareness.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about what is consciousness and about the most important weakness of artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
i think that the most important weakness of artificial intelligence is not the high cost of computational power, since i am showing how to solve it in my below thoughts, and it is not the wall of knowledge as i am writing about it in my below thoughts, but the most important weakness of artificial intelligence is the one that i have talked about , and it is how to ensure the quality of the exactness of the output without using the mechanisms of human consciousness, so i think i have explained what is human consciousness in a holistic way, read about it in my below and above thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the process of reification and more about human consciousness and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Reification is when you think of or treat something abstract as a physical thing. Reification is a complex idea for when you treat something immaterial — like happiness, fear, or evil — as a material thing, so i think that human conscicousness is by logical analogy like the process of Reification, i mean that a concept in our brain is not just a class or object like in object oriented programming, since i mean that a class in object oriented programming is not just a class but it is also reification by our brain, since we are also reifying the class with or by using the true meaning from our human consciousness, so it is like composability since we are composing with consciousness of time and space and reality from the low level to the high level, so it is the same for what i am explaining below, since so that to compose the theorem that is known as the transitive property of implication, we have to understand the meaning of the low level constructs such as: If a then b and if b then c then a then c, so then it is like a reification that we do, since when for example we say: a then b, we are like reifying from the low level constructs of consciousness of time and space and matter to the upper levels.

More of my philosophy about self-awareness or self-consciousness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
i have just explained more what is consciousness, and now i will explain what is self-awareness or self-consciousness:

So i think that self-awareness or self-consciousness of a human is also
like a reification + the smartness, since i think that consciousness of yourself is obtained by knowing about the true meaning of yourself by also using like a reification with sensations and feelings and consciousness of time and space and matter and reality with wich you compose the consciousness, so then after smartness obtains like a true meaning by using consciousness of who you are by looking at yourself, so self-awareness or self-consciousness is developed. And it is my explanation of what is consciousness.

Click here to read the complete article