Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 13:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about private and public financing and more of
my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:15 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about private and public financing and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

As you have just noticed, i have just said, read it below, the following:

"I think that we have to be optimistic since an environment such as in Haiti is also auspicious or in other words favorable to the good business, and as i say in french: "C'est aussi de la misère que viennent les bonnes idées et les bonnes affaires en business" and the translation of my thoughts in french is: "It is also from misery that come the good ideas and the good deals in business", so i think that we have to be optimistic about our world."

So you have to understand my above saying of:

"C'est aussi de la misère que viennent les bonnes idées et les bonnes affaires en business" and the translation of my thoughts in french is: "It is also from misery that come the good ideas and the good deals in business"

Since you have to know that i am aware that the internal public financing of businesses and projects inside a country is much less "Risky" than internal private financing inside a country by private banks etc., so you are noticing the problematic in Haiti, and the foreign direct investments don't like an economic environment that is "Risky", so then you will ask why i have just said the above saying ? so i have just said it since i am also speaking about the "transitioning" of the system of Haiti to a more stable system that makes the environment auspicious or in other words "favorable".

More of my precision of my philosophy about the essence of nationalism and more of my thoughts..

I think that the definition of a nation is a group of people who see themselves as a cohesive and coherent unit based on shared cultural or historical criteria. Nations are socially constructed units, not given by nature. So i think i am in accordance with my thoughts below about nationalism, so i invite you to reread them:

More of my philosophy about the essence of nationalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests
and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is the essence of nationalism ?

I think that nationalism comes from the being a nation, and you have
also to support the nation so that we call it nationalism, so then
nationalism is also being the nation of this or that programming
language, so you can be in both the nation of the programming language that we call Delphi and in the nation of the programming language that we call C++, and you can both supports them, and it is the same for a business, you can have a nation that works inside a business and
that support a business, or you can be fans of a philosopher or
of a poet that you support and you can constitute a nation, so as you notice that nationalism is not just about a nation of a country, so then
you can have multiple identities of being of the nation of the programming language of Delphi or C++ and being arab and being american
and being canadian etc. you can also be of the nation of the x86 CPUs, and here is how i have just explained it:

I say that internet is a "place" one can visit: Buildings of varying importance that are related to its facilitation and management are scattered all over the world, and are situated contrary to typical notions of a connected world. The internet connects cities, countries and continents via fiber-optic cables that follow the shortest path between two points. So internet is place, so i think it can play the role of like a virtual country, so i think that a narrow definition of patriotism is to say that it is about patriotism of a country, but i think that this narrow definition is not correct, since you have to understand the essence of patriotism, i mean that its fondamental characteristics are about the to Love and to support, and i think that its essence comes from when you understand that for example an american x86 CPU of AMD or Intel is so important for you and it is substantially beneficial for you, and since also an economy of scale of such CPUs of Intel or AMD lower the cost much more of those CPUs, so you become supportive and you Love Intel and AMD, and since you can become supportive of Intel or CPU on internet that is a place, so internet can play the role of like a virtual country, so i say that this being supportive or Loving Intel or AMD can create a kind of patriotism in form of a group of patriots of Intel or AMD.

More of my philosophy of what transcends nationalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests
and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

What transcends nationalism ?

So here is my answer:

I think that it is that you have to adapt efficiently, and the adapting efficiently brings success and it brings big money, but i don't think that the having big money has to be the engine that pushes you forward, but i think that it is the you have to be convinced by the fact that it is the the good adaptation that makes the success, and the good adaptation is also the good education and the good experience, but here again you have not to learn by making mistakes, but you have to efficiently use and reuse your smartness so that to minimize at best the learning by mistakes. But here again you are noticing that even if the environment is not auspicious or in other words not favorable like in the Caribbean country called Haiti, i think that we have to be optimistic since an environment such as in Haiti is also auspicious or in other words favorable to the good business, and as i say in french: "C'est aussi de la misère que viennent les bonnes idées et les bonnes affaires en business" and the translation of my thoughts in french is: "It is also from misery that come the good ideas and the good deals in business", so i think that we have to be optimistic about our world. So i invite you to also read my below thoughts about Adam Smith and more so that you understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the accuracy and about egoism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests
and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so as you are noticing that i am
making you understand that Adam Smith has made a mistake,
since egoism of a society or a zone like European Union makes you
become convinced that you have to be collaboration and solidarity
between people of a society or a zone like European union,
so then from this convincing you become sincerity of being
collaboration and solidarity, so it becomes the engine too as i am
explaining below, but notice with me that so that to be efficient
you have to be convinced, so you have to educate people in an efficient
way so that they be convinced of the being collaboration and solidarity,
and i also say that the very important thing is not that you have just to score, but you have to score "precisely" and "efficiently", so education has to be "precise" and "efficient". So it is why i say in french: "Je trouve que la précision est si importante, alors apprenons à être précis", and it means in english: "I find accuracy so important, so let's learn to be accurate", so i invite you to read my previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i think the the philosopher and economist that we call Adam Smith that is the father of economic Liberalism was pessimistic like by logical analogy of the pessimistic philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, since he has said that humans are
individually selfish and egoistic, and he has said that: "Human egoism is the engine of the prosperity and happiness of nations", but i understand that egoism is an engine and how it brings the value, but i say that egoism is not the only engine, since for example egoism of a society or a zone like European Union can rapidly bring collaboration and solidarity between the people of a society or a zone like European Union, so this collaboration and solidarity between the people of society or a zone like European Union become the engine too, since i say that egoism can not be the only engine, since the goal is not the only value, since the value is also the "path" to the goal, so then i say that this collaboration and solidarity that is brought rapidly by egoism of a society or a zone like European Union gives value to the path to the goal, i mean that it also stabilizes the system and makes it order and makes it much less violent, and look also at the following article that talks about a study that says that humans are naturally and individually selfish and egoistic:

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

So i think that the above article and study is also making the same
mistake as the philosopher and economist Adam Smith.

More of my philosophy about specialization in Economic integration and about productivity and quality and and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and here is what i have just said about
Economic integration and research & development (R&D) investment:

Click here to read the complete article