From: tero.koskinen@iki.fi (Tero Koskinen)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
Subject: Ada related jobs at Tampere, Finland
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:39:49 +0200
 by: Tero Koskinen - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 18:39 UTC

Hi,

I noticed that SAAB is looking for software *engineers* with Ada
knowledge to their Tampere office in Finland:

https://www.saab.com/career/job-opportunities/sw-engineers

I have no relation to them so please follow the job ad for more info.

Yours,
Tero