Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 19:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the accuracy and about egoism and more of
my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 02:46 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the accuracy and about egoism and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests
and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so as you are noticing that i am
making you understand that Adam Smith has made a mistake,
since egoism of a society or a zone like European Union makes you
become convinced that you have to be collaboration and solidarity
between people of a society or a zone like European union,
so then from this convincing you become sincerity of being
collaboration and solidarity, so it becomes the engine too as i am
explaining below, but notice with me that so that to be efficient
you have to be convinced, so you have to educate people in an efficient
way so that they be convinced of the being collaboration and solidarity,
and i also say that the very important thing is not that you have just to score, but you have to score "precisely" and "efficiently", so education has to be "precise" and "efficient". So it is why i say in french: "Je trouve que la précision est si importante, alors apprenons à être précis", and it means in english: "I find accuracy so important, so let's learn to be accurate", so i invite you to read my previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i think the the philosopher and economist that we call Adam Smith that is the father of economic Liberalism was pessimistic like by logical analogy of the pessimistic philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, since he has said that humans are
individually selfish and egoistic, and he has said that: "Human egoism is the engine of the prosperity and happiness of nations", but i understand that egoism is an engine and how it brings the value, but i say that egoism is not the only engine, since for example egoism of a society or a zone like European Union can rapidly bring collaboration and solidarity between the people of a society or a zone like European Union, so this collaboration and solidarity between the people of society or a zone like European Union become the engine too, since i say that egoism can not be the only engine, since the goal is not the only value, since the value is also the "path" to the goal, so then i say that this collaboration and solidarity that is brought rapidly by egoism of a society or a zone like European Union gives value to the path to the goal, i mean that it also stabilizes the system and makes it order and makes it much less violent, and look also at the following article that talks about a study that says that humans are naturally and individually selfish and egoistic:

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

So i think that the above article and study is also making the same
mistake as the philosopher and economist Adam Smith.

More of my philosophy about specialization in Economic integration and about productivity and quality and and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and here is what i have just said about
Economic integration and research & development (R&D) investment:

"Economic integration, or regional integration, is an agreement among nations to reduce or eliminate trade barriers and agree on fiscal policies. The European Union, for example, represents a complete economic integration. Strict nationalists may oppose economic integration due to concerns over a loss of sovereignty, so i say that we have not just to look at economic integration , but we have to also look at how much you spend in research & development (R&D), so i think that African leaders committed to investing 1% of GDP in Research and development. With Africa continent's estimated GDP currently at US$2.7 trillion, investment in science and technology is meant to be at US$27 billion, but i think that Africa is very much behind even China in research & development (R&D) investment, since China spend US$514.798 billion in research & development (R&D), and USA spend US$612.714 billion in research & development (R&D), and European Union spend around US$413 billion in research & development (R&D) and India spend US$158.691 billion in research & development (R&D), but i think that the problematic of Africa is that it is "much" less economically integrated than European Union, so then we have also to look at the economic integration of Arab countries and south american countries and such, since the economic integration is so important."

And so that to be more precise, so i say that Economic integration also benefits from the specialization that talked about it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, since when in economy or in a job you for example specialize in what you do better, it has the tendency to higher both productivity and quality, and of course when you higher productivity and quality it also has the tendency to create more jobs, and it is the same for Artificial intelligence and automation, they also higher productivity and quality, so they create more jobs, and since of course you have to think capitalism as not a zero-sum game, and capitalism is not a zero-sum game since for example more wealth is always being produced and since we take natural resources and transform them into the goods that we want. We grow more food, weave cloth, build homes. We produce a larger supply of goods, and new goods which we never had before. Production increases the quantity of real, physical wealth, so then i can say that Economic integration is beneficial in many ways, as it allows countries to specialize and trade without government interference, which can benefit all economies. It results in a reduction of costs and ultimately an increase in overall wealth, and economic integration can facilitate access to a larger consumer base, a greater pool of qualified workers, additional sources of financing, and new technologies.

And i have also just talked more about the very important thing that we call specialization , and here is what i have just said about it:

More of my philosophy about education and specialization and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so as you notice that i have not scored
115 IQ , but "above" 115 IQ, and now i will give you an IQ test by
inviting you to look at the following video, since i have just looked
at it:

Why FREE college HURTS the poor - VisualEconomik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZvxnk1boAE

So i am discovering smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in
the above video, and it is that the person that is talking in the above video is not seeing with his fluid intelligence, as i am seeing it with my fluid intelligence, that the school is not specialized for the low IQs that are around 25%, i mean that the schools and the courses of the schools are tuned for the average IQ and to a certain level for the high IQ, and not for the low IQs that are around 25%, so then to solve the problem we have to also "specialize" the school for the low IQs, and it means to have schools for low IQs that learn the low IQs with ease, and it is also valid for the free schools, and it is the way i have just spoken about IQ and specialization by saying the following:

More of my philosophy about IQ tests and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, but i have just passed more and more IQ tests, and i have just noticed that the manner in wich we test with IQ tests is not correct, since in an IQ test you can be more specialized and above average in one subtest of intelligence than in another subtest of intelligence inside an IQ test, since IQ tests test for many kind of intelligences such as the spatial and speed and calculations and logical intelligence etc., so i think that you can be really above average in logical intelligence, as i am really above average in logical intelligence, but at the same time you can be below average in calculations and/or spatial.., so since an IQ test doesn't test for this kind of specializations of intelligence, so i think it is not good, since testing for this kind specializations in intelligence is really important so that to be efficient by knowing the strong advantages of this or that person in every types of intelligences. And about the importance of specialization, read carefully my following thought about it:

More of my philosophy about specialization and about efficiency and productivity..

The previous CEO Larry Culp of General Electric and the architect of a strategy that represented a new turning point in the world corporate strategies, Larry Culp's strategy was to divide the company according to its activities. Something like we are better of alone, seperately and
focused on each one's own activity, than together in a large
conglomerate. And it is a move from integration to specialization.
You see it is thought that a company always gains economies of scale
as it grows, but this is not necessarily the case, since as the company
gains in size - especially if it engages in many activities - it
also generates its own bureaucracy, with all that entails in term
of cost and efficiency. And not only that, it is also often the case
that by bringing together very different activities, strategic focus is lost and decision-making is diluted, so that in the end no one ends up
taking responsability, it doesn't always happen, but this reasons are
basically what is driving this increasing specialization. So i invite to look at the following video so that to understand more about it:

Click here to read the complete article