Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 16:04:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about how A.I. excels at creating new proteins
and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 23:04 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about how A.I. excels at creating new proteins and more of my thoughts..

"Over the past two years, machine learning has revolutionized protein structure prediction. Now there's a similar revolution in protein design. Biologists show that machine learning can be used to create protein molecules much more accurately and quickly than previously possible. By creating new, useful proteins not found in nature, they hope this advance will lead to many new vaccines, treatments, tools for carbon capture, and sustainable biomaterials."

Read more here:

Beyond AlphaFold: A.I. excels at creating new proteins

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/09/220915142503.htm

More of my philosophy about cancer and about a breakthrough anti-aging drug...

I think the following new treatment will allow to beat cancer,
so i invite you to read about it carefully in the following article:

Scientists attempt to beat cancer by suffocating cells within four hours

https://interestingengineering.com/health/new-treatment-suffocating-cancer-cells

Elixir of life? A breakthrough anti-aging drug may be just around the corner

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/rapamycin-anti-aging-drug-healthy-younger

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.