Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:09:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the essence of science and technology and
more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 21:09 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the essence of science and technology and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask the following philosophical question of:

What is the essence of science and what is the essence technology ?

I think that when you are smart and you use your fluid intelligence and use with it mathematics and such great precision and you invent with it a smart thing, it can be called hard science, but if you are genetically smart and you use your fluid intelligence without such hard science, and only with soft science or not, and you invent a smart thing, it can be called technology, so the difference is that hard science uses mathematics and its great precision of mathematics and such great precision. So i think that it is not only science that is important , but technology is also important, and for example in technology you can for example construct smartly an exception handling for real-time operating systems that uses Longjump() and SetJmp() that you construct in x86 assembler and you use Linklists and the Thread-local storage , so that to avoid to dynamically allocate from the heap, and so that to understand more how i have constructed a Longjump() and SetJmp() in x64 assembler, so invite you to read my following smart thoughts about preemptive and non-preemptive timesharing:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/JuC4jar661w

More of my philosophy about science and technology and more of my thoughts...

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so you have just seen me talking about
how to be successful in business of software development, here is what
i have just said:

"And what i mean, it is that in the early period of software development, there was many things that you can invent or develop or create, but i think today it is different , since many softwares have been invented and created, and not only that, but notice how many softwares are of high quality, and you have even to compete against open source etc., so i say that the competition is much stronger than the past."

So i think that you have to understand me more, what i am also saying
is i think that the important breakthroughs comes from science , not
from technology, and it is what makes technology much more interesting,
since i think that technology is based on science, it is why i think
that artificial intelligence and quantum computers and the following two inventions that will make logic gates thousands of times faster or a million times faster than those in existing computers are "among"
the "last" breakthroughs in science, read about them in my following thoughts of my philosophy about technology:

And i invite you to read my thoughts about technology here:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/N_UxX3OECX4

And here is more about the constraints on science and technology so that to understand:

Is Science Going To End?

Read more here:

https://philosophynow.org/issues/68/Is_Science_Going_To_End

And read also the following

The Industrial Era Ended, and So Will the Digital Era

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2018/07/the-industrial-era-ended-and-so-will-the-digital-era

More of my philosophy about the how to be successful in business of software development and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and as i have just said is the following:

"The Xerox Thieves: Steve Jobs & Bill Gates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQocN_c2uLI&t

I think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the
above video, and i think that Bill Gates was successful with his Microsoft since it was the early period of software development,
and as i say in french: "Je pense que c'etait aussi une conjoncture"
, and it means in english: "I think that it was also a conjuncture", but
the most important factor of success in this conjuncture is the:
it was the early period of software development, but today it is
different."

And what i mean, it is that in the early period of software development, there was many things that you can invent or develop or create, but i think today it is different , since many softwares have been invented and created, and not only that, but notice how many softwares are of high quality, and you have even to compete against open source etc., so i say that the competition is much stronger than the past, so reread my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about what are the successful technologies
and about the business model and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following video
of Bill Gates, and i invite you to look at it:

The Xerox Thieves: Steve Jobs & Bill Gates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQocN_c2uLI&t

I think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the
above video, and i think that Bill Gates was successful with his Microsoft since it was the early period of software development,
and as i say in french: "Je pense que c'etait aussi une conjoncture"
, and it means in english: "I think that it was also a conjuncture", but
the most important factor of success in this conjuncture is the:
it was the early period of software development, but today it is
different, since you have to know where you have to invest in software
development so that to be rich and successful, so i think that
for example if you invest in security like internet security and such, i think it is a really a good investment, also you have to invest in
software development that has a high return of investment,
and that means that the software has also to be expected to grow big
, and i think that so that to be successful in software development, the software that you develop has to also be of high quality, since there is a strong competition with open source etc. also notice that this requirement of being of high quality is much more difficult to realize(it means to happen), so it is why i think that we have to think about other ways of doing in software development, such as for example to come with a new smart business plan that solves this problem, so i think that the smart business plan is so important in business.

More of my philosophy about the German model and about quality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask the following philosophical question of:

Why is Germany so successful in spite of least working hours?

So i think one of the most important factors are:

Of course the first factor is that Germany has good schools and vocational training - for everyone. This makes the average worker much more productive in terms of value add per hour.

And the second "really" important factor is the following:

It’s in the culture of Germany to focus on quality and being effective (all the way back to Martin Luther and his protestant work ethic)... Higher quality in every step of the chain leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework. This increases everyone’s productivity. But notice that i am also speaking in my below thoughts about the other ways to increase productivity by being specialization etc., and the way of the German model to focus on quality and being effective by also focusing on quality in every step of the chain that leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework, is also done by the following methodologies of quality control and Six Sigma etc., so read my following thoughts about them:

More of my philosophy about quality control and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked and understood quickly the following paper about SPC(Statistical process control):

https://owic.oregonstate.edu/sites/default/files/pubs/EM8733.pdf

I think i am highly smart, but i think that the above paper doesn't speak about the fact that you can apply the central limit theorem as following:

The central limit theorem states that the sampling distribution of the mean of any independent, random variable will be normal or nearly normal, if the sample size is large enough.

Also the above paper doesn't speak about the following very important things:

And I have quickly understood quality control with SPC(Statistical process control) and i have just discovered a smart pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that with SPC(Statistical process control) we can debug the process, like in software programming, by looking at its variability, so if the variability doesn't follow a normal distribution, so it means that there are defects in the process, and we say that there is special causes that causes those defects, and if the variability follows a normal distribution, we say that the process is stable and it has only common causes, and it means that we can control it much more easily by looking at the control charts that permit to debug and control the variability by for example changing the machines or robots and looking at the control charts and measuring again with the control charts

More of my philosophy about the Post Graduate Program on lean Six Sigma and more..

More of my philosophy about Six Sigma and more..

Click here to read the complete article