Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 09:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the how to be successful in business of
software development and more of my thoughts..
From: aminer68@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 16:41 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the how to be successful in business of software development and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and as i have just said is the following:

"The Xerox Thieves: Steve Jobs & Bill Gates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQocN_c2uLI&t

I think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the
above video, and i think that Bill Gates was successful with his Microsoft since it was the early period of software development,
and as i say in french: "Je pense que c'etait aussi une conjoncture"
, and it means in english: "I think that it was also a conjuncture", but
the most important factor of success in this conjuncture is the:
it was the early period of software development, but today it is
different."

And what i mean, it is that in the early period of software development, there was many things that you can invent or develop or create, but i think today it is different , since many softwares have been invented and created, and not only that, but notice how many softwares are of high quality, and you have even to compete against open source etc., so i say that the competition is much stronger than the past, so reread my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about what are the successful technologies
and about the business model and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following video
of Bill Gates, and i invite you to look at it:

The Xerox Thieves: Steve Jobs & Bill Gates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQocN_c2uLI&t

I think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the
above video, and i think that Bill Gates was successful with his Microsoft since it was the early period of software development,
and as i say in french: "Je pense que c'etait aussi une conjoncture"
, and it means in english: "I think that it was also a conjuncture", but
the most important factor of success in this conjuncture is the:
it was the early period of software development, but today it is
different, since you have to know where you have to invest in software
development so that to be rich and successful, so i think that
for example if you invest in security like internet security and such, i think it is a really a good investment, also you have to invest in
software development that has a high return of investment,
and that means that the software has also to be expected to grow big
, and i think that so that to be successful in software development, the software that you develop has to also be of high quality, since there is a strong competition with open source etc. also notice that this requirement of being of high quality is much more difficult to realize(it means to happen), so it is why i think that we have to think about other ways of doing in software development, such as for example to come with a new smart business plan that solves this problem, so i think that the smart business plan is so important in business.

More of my philosophy about the German model and about quality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask the following philosophical question of:

Why is Germany so successful in spite of least working hours?

So i think one of the most important factors are:

Of course the first factor is that Germany has good schools and vocational training - for everyone. This makes the average worker much more productive in terms of value add per hour.

And the second "really" important factor is the following:

It’s in the culture of Germany to focus on quality and being effective (all the way back to Martin Luther and his protestant work ethic)... Higher quality in every step of the chain leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework. This increases everyone’s productivity. But notice that i am also speaking in my below thoughts about the other ways to increase productivity by being specialization etc., and the way of the German model to focus on quality and being effective by also focusing on quality in every step of the chain that leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework, is also done by the following methodologies of quality control and Six Sigma etc., so read my following thoughts about them:

More of my philosophy about quality control and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked and understood quickly the following paper about SPC(Statistical process control):

https://owic.oregonstate.edu/sites/default/files/pubs/EM8733.pdf

I think i am highly smart, but i think that the above paper doesn't speak about the fact that you can apply the central limit theorem as following:

The central limit theorem states that the sampling distribution of the mean of any independent, random variable will be normal or nearly normal, if the sample size is large enough.

Also the above paper doesn't speak about the following very important things:

And I have quickly understood quality control with SPC(Statistical process control) and i have just discovered a smart pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that with SPC(Statistical process control) we can debug the process, like in software programming, by looking at its variability, so if the variability doesn't follow a normal distribution, so it means that there are defects in the process, and we say that there is special causes that causes those defects, and if the variability follows a normal distribution, we say that the process is stable and it has only common causes, and it means that we can control it much more easily by looking at the control charts that permit to debug and control the variability by for example changing the machines or robots and looking at the control charts and measuring again with the control charts

More of my philosophy about the Post Graduate Program on lean Six Sigma and more..

More of my philosophy about Six Sigma and more..

I think i am smart, and now i will talk more about Six Sigma
since i have just talked about SPC(Statistical quality control), so
you have to know that Six Sigma needs to fulfill the following steps:

1- Define the project goals and customer (external and internal)
deliverables.

2- Control future performance so improved process doesn't degrade.

3- Measure the process so that to determine current performance and
quantify the problem.

4- Analyze and determine the root cause(s) of the defects.

5- Improve the process by eliminating the defects.

And you have to know that those steps are also important steps toward attaining ISO 9000 certification, and notice that you can use SPC(Statistical process control) and the control charts on step [4] and step [5] above.

Other than that i have just read the following interesting important paper about SPC(Statistical process control) that explains all the process of SPC(Statistical process control), so i invite you to read it
carefully:

https://owic.oregonstate.edu/sites/default/files/pubs/EM8733.pdf

So as you notice in the above paper that the central limit theorem
in mathematics is so important, but notice carefully that the necessary and important condition so that the central limit theorem works is that you have to use independent and random variables, and notice in the above paper that you have to do two things and it's that you have to reduce or eliminate the defects and you have to control the "variability" of the defects, and this is why the paper is talking about how to construct a control chart. Other than that the central limit theorem is not only related to SPC(Statistical process control), but it is also related to PERT and my PERT++ software project below, and notice that in my software project below that is called PERT++, i have provided you with two ways of how to estimate the critical path, first, by the way of CPM(Critical Path Method) that shows all the arcs of the estimate of the critical path, and the second way is by the way of the central limit theorem by using the inverse normal distribution function, and you have to provide my software project that is called PERT++ with three types of estimates that are the following:

Optimistic time - generally the shortest time in which the activity
can be completed. It is common practice to specify optimistic times
to be three standard deviations from the mean so that there is
approximately a 1% chance that the activity will be completed within
the optimistic time.

Most likely time - the completion time having the highest
probability. Note that this time is different from the expected time.

Pessimistic time - the longest time that an activity might require. Three standard deviations from the mean is commonly used for the pessimistic time.

And you can download my PERT++ from reading my following below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the central limit theorem and about my PERT++ and more..

The central limit theorem states that the sampling distribution of the mean of any independent, random variable will be normal or nearly normal, if the sample size is large enough.

How large is "large enough"?

In practice, some statisticians say that a sample size of 30 is large enough when the population distribution is roughly bell-shaped. Others recommend a sample size of at least 40. But if the original population is distinctly not normal (e.g., is badly skewed, has multiple peaks, and/or has outliers), researchers like the sample size to be even larger. So i invite you to read my following thoughts about my software
project that is called PERT++, and notice that the PERT networks are referred to by some researchers as "probabilistic activity networks" (PAN) because the duration of some or all of the arcs are independent random variables with known probability distribution functions, and have finite ranges. So PERT uses the central limit theorem (CLT) to find the expected project duration.

Click here to read the complete article