From: Bonita.Montero@gmail.com (Bonita Montero)
Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Subject: Re: Scientists discover 14 genes that cause obesity
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 20:16:29 +0200
 by: Bonita Montero - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 18:16 UTC

Am 03.10.2021 um 19:18 schrieb Amine Moulay Ramdane:
> Hello,
>

> Scientists discover 14 genes that cause obesity
>
> "The discovery of genes that directly cause obesity could pave the way for treatments for a condition that affects more than 40% of American adults."
>
> Read more here:
>
> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/10/211001100432.htm
>
> And read the following news:
>
> And Sweat Away Fat to Fix Obesity
>
> "The University of Pennsylvania looking for a diabetes treatment have accidentally developed an innovative, even revolutionary treatment for weight loss. Treating obese mice with the cytokine known as TSLP led to significant abdominal fat and weight loss compared to controls.."
>
> Read more here:
>
> https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/09/sweat-away-fat-to-fix-obesity.html#more-173134
>
> More of my philosophy about Metformin and more..
>
> I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also
> invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

You're an idiot !

Re: Scientists discover 14 genes that cause obesity

<72n6J.71440$ol1.12681@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=102&group=comp.programming.threads#102

Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
From: branimir.maksimovic@icloud.com (Branimir Maksimovic)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 18:57:07 GMT
 by: Branimir Maksimovic - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 18:57 UTC

On 2021-10-03, Bonita Montero <Bonita.Montero@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 03.10.2021 um 19:18 schrieb Amine Moulay Ramdane:
>
> You're an idiot !

Of course, stupid as a brick :P

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!

devel / comp.programming.threads / Re: Scientists discover 14 genes that cause obesity