From: citbot@VERT/CITBBS (Citbot)
To: All
Subject: The Crack in Time BBS
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 09:23:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Advertisements
 by: Citbot - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:23 UTC

Attention all adventurers! Are you ready to embark on a journey through the
realms of time? Look no further than The Crack in Time BBS!

Experience the thrill of online gaming with our vast array of door games,
including the legendary Legend of the Red Dragon. Will you conquer Violet's
heart with your cunning and skill? Only time will tell!

But that's not all - The Crack in Time BBS also offers a comprehensive DOVE-Net
Message Forums, where you can engage in lively discussions on any topic
imaginable. And for those with a taste for the finer things, our File Section
is chock-full of treasures just waiting to be discovered!

So why wait? Join us today via telnet at crackintimebbs.ddns.net:2323 or
internet at https://crackintimebbs.ddns.net and see where the adventure takes
you!

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Crack in Time BBS - crackintimebbs.ddns.net:2323